RWBY Thread III: Time To Say Goodbye

Stop: So gotta few things that need to be said real quick.
so gotta few things that need to be said real quick.
We get a lot of reports from this thread. A lot of it is just a series of people yelling at each other over arguments that have been rehashed hundreds of times since the end of the recent Volume. And I get that the last Volume - and RWBY in general, really - has some controversial moments that people will want to discuss, argue about, debate, etc.

That's fine. We're not going to stop people from doing that, because that's literally what the point of the thread is. However, there's just a point where it gets to be a bit too much, and arguments about whether or not Ironwood was morally justified in his actions in the recent Volume, or if RWBY and her team were in the right for withholding information from Ironwood out of distrust, or whatever flavor of argument of the day descend into insulting other posters, expressing a demeaning attitude towards other's opinions, and just being overall unpleasant. That tends to happen a lot in this thread. We want it to stop happening in this thread.

So! As of now the thread is in a higher state of moderation. What that means is that any future infractions will result in a weeklong boot from the thread, and repeated offenders will likely be permanently removed. So please, everyone endeavor to actually respect the other's arguments, and even if you strongly disagree with them please stay civil and mindful when it comes to responding to others.

In addition, users should refrain from talking about off-site users in the thread. Bear in mind that this does not mean that you cannot continue to post tumblr posts, for example, that add onto the discussion in the thread, with the caveat that it's related to RWBY of course. But any objections to offsite users in the thread should be handled via PM, or they'll be treated as thread violations and infracted as such.

Last edited:
I could see Marrow being head of the military in the end if Winter doesn't survive things. Shows a lot of progression to name a faunus general.
Edit:
Name: Dark

Description: We're not alone...

Run time: 17:49

Last edited:
I could see Marrow being head of the military in the end if Winter doesn't survive things. Shows a lot of progression to name a faunus general.
Edit:

RWBY Fandom: Man the CRWBY are way too good at horror. Still, at least they can't make anything scarier than the Apathy.
CRWBY: Wanna bet?

Is it just me or are all these Ironwood posts just repeating themselves?

"Ironwood is bad and always will be", "everything he said in Volume 2/3/4 was foreshadowing", "his fans are the worst" etc.

Not so much "Bad" as "Paranoid Idiot" and "to locked into a singular mindset of control and might makes right".
Many characters have noted his good qualities, but much like in real life said qualities can be twisted into something harmful and dangerous.

Edit:

They're gonna milk the horror vibe of a giant mansion in a storm for all it's worth aren't they. :rofl:

Back