RWBY Thread III: Time To Say Goodbye

Stop: So gotta few things that need to be said real quick.
so gotta few things that need to be said real quick.
We get a lot of reports from this thread. A lot of it is just a series of people yelling at each other over arguments that have been rehashed hundreds of times since the end of the recent Volume. And I get that the last Volume - and RWBY in general, really - has some controversial moments that people will want to discuss, argue about, debate, etc.

That's fine. We're not going to stop people from doing that, because that's literally what the point of the thread is. However, there's just a point where it gets to be a bit too much, and arguments about whether or not Ironwood was morally justified in his actions in the recent Volume, or if RWBY and her team were in the right for withholding information from Ironwood out of distrust, or whatever flavor of argument of the day descend into insulting other posters, expressing a demeaning attitude towards other's opinions, and just being overall unpleasant. That tends to happen a lot in this thread. We want it to stop happening in this thread.

So! As of now the thread is in a higher state of moderation. What that means is that any future infractions will result in a weeklong boot from the thread, and repeated offenders will likely be permanently removed. So please, everyone endeavor to actually respect the other's arguments, and even if you strongly disagree with them please stay civil and mindful when it comes to responding to others.

In addition, users should refrain from talking about off-site users in the thread. Bear in mind that this does not mean that you cannot continue to post tumblr posts, for example, that add onto the discussion in the thread, with the caveat that it's related to RWBY of course. But any objections to offsite users in the thread should be handled via PM, or they'll be treated as thread violations and infracted as such.

Last edited:
[Discussion] Chibi Season 2, Episode 15: Nurse Nora
RWBY Chibi
Winter be nicer XD Poor Weiss, so wants to be loved, but so enthusiastic! Yang defending Ruby from the demon tree & them skipping away was so pure! oh gosh that went from creepy, to creepily hilariousness, to creepily terrifying (So healthy!) and funny XD)
Amazing camera angles this episode.

I would love to see Yang actually dodge and or grapple a bit. Make it clear she's leveraging what she has without really changing the style of her fights.

That and I've always loved boxer style characters so dodge and counterpunch is one of my favorite things.

I would love to see Yang actually dodge and or grapple a bit. Make it clear she's leveraging what she has without really changing the style of her fights.

That and I've always loved boxer style characters so dodge and counterpunch is one of my favorite things.
Well even with that there are ways to improve, like not just using Fire Dust. Being able to lock the enemy down or make them trip can come in real handy at times (ice), as can stunning people for a few seconds or doing extra damage to wet enemies (lightning) and being able to create concealing mist by herself would be really useful (fire+ice).

Have Weiss and Blake got new emblems? Even Yang's looks different, I can't tell with Ruby because of her cloak.

Last edited:
Looks more like a nice background to me than anything to do with Maidens.

Last edited:
I know that's a flower in the background, but they also kinda resemble the multiple tails of a kitsune. :V

[Discussion] Chibi Season 2, Episode 16: Neptune Noir
New RBWY Chibi:
Hahaha oh my gosh that was so extra, having Sun playing back up saxophone, the overheard narration, Cinder's reactions were priceless, also fair, good slap Cinder! That crying at the end was pfft XD

Port broke the 4th wall! Pretty eh on the;man up' concept, but Winter was great, plus fiery turkey leg.

Wait, what way was that camera facing Tai? Also Zwei is adorable and disobedient an oh my gosh I can't believe Qrow is flipping dead by drone crash, Tai's escape line was perfect XD

Back