Stop: Did I stutter?
Well hey, now we know which members of the thread would have been religious nutheads if they were born in a different time.

"There's no evidence that magic and superstition are real, and there are mundane explanations for everything ascribed to them. So the most sound assumption is that they're not real."

"Oh yeah? Well there's no evidence magic isn't real! Those stars in the night sky are almost certainly the eyes of the gods watching us! Show me the update that disproves magic."
did i stutter? The religion debate is dead. It's not coming back. Take a 25-point infraction for ignoring a moderator warning, as well as the insinuation (if this bluntness can be called an insinuation) that members of this thread be compared to 'religious nutheads'.

The hilarious part is that Bob Sagat realized it, posted that he was planning on deleting it, only to delete that realization and leave the infractionable post behind

lol

[X] No (???)

I don't think it's a good idea to have our civ put stock in Astrology tech. What our genius did was significantly different than Predictive Astrology...which was statistical analysis coupled with regular astrology (for the weather). Our people have only just learned this shiny new tech, so I think it's a good idea to study it longer until they more fully understand it.

Plus, i'd rather not wage war on the far eastern side of the lowlands...that would make it too easy for the HK to disrupt our supply lines again.

idk, but ur damned good at it

For God sake, yer all acting as if I just said fuedalism pwns lulz!1!. I bloody wrote pages after pages on the intricacies of the system, it's purpose and benifits and even its downsides and inconsistencies and how to possibly address them!

Just because you detest an idea does not make it devoid of reason or is trolling!

Last edited:
For God sake, yer all acting as if I just said fuedalism pwns lulz!1!. I bloody wrote pages after pages on the intricacies of the system, it purpose and benifits and even its downsides and inconsistencies and how to possibly address them!

Just because you detest an idea does not make it devoid of reason or is trolling!
*pulls out a magnifying glass*
*peers through it; bends closer*
Even its anger is convincing...

the problem is essentially just that feudalism is such a foreign idea that none of us (or at least none of us americans) can take it seriously. Same goes w/ conquest for the sake of conquest; fear of independence in others to no purpose; etc.
also the fact that you keep posting sheep, make bad sheep puns, etc.

Last edited:
Oh and just so people know, here's the changes to our sheet aside from the stats:
1) Removed pirates
2) Iron is Dominant (from Non-traded dominant)
3) Gulvalley at L4 D4 (-1 to each)
4) Heaven's Hawks at D1 (-1)
5) Added Dragon Banner mercs, our new HK Order value, and Nemesis Fashion
6) New Techs: Bronze Casting, Bronze Plate, Astrology -> Predictive Astrology,

Last edited:
Oh and just so people know, here's the changes to our sheet aside from the obvious:
1) Removed pirates
2) Iron is Dominant (from Non-traded dominant)
3) Gulvalley at L4 D4 (-1 to each)
4) Heaven's Hawks at D1 (-1)
5) Added Dragon Banner mercs, our new HK Order value, and Nemesis Fashion
6) New Techs: Bronze Casting, Bronze Plate, Astrology -> Predictive Astrology,
*takes up a spoon*

Nom nom nom. Yum.

*pulls out a magnifying glass*
*peers through it; bends closer*
Even its anger is convincing...

the problem is essentially just that feudalism is such a foreign idea that none of us (or at least none of us americans) can take it seriously
also the fact that you keep posting sheep, make bad sheep puns, etc.

Well, so much for making it more approachable by adding fluffy animals......

Last edited:
@Academia Nut, sorry for asking another question so soon after the last one, but is it correct that Forestry only improves Expand Forest innovation chance for core provinces?

Last edited:
it makes you more approachable but not feudalism
sheep don't make sense in terms of feudalism because sheep aren't hierarchical

Take a more symbolism focused look at it;
Where do sheep figure prominently in history? Religious iconography, pastoral poetry, folktales and romanticst art. (well, that and cook books )

It perfectly captures the ideals I am aiming for.

Last edited:
[X] Yes (Forfeits the CB against the Highlanders, declares war against the Thunder Horse, brings Yenyna out of retirement, ???)

Back