Sounds hilarious. I wonder how feasible it would be to start a local news program on top, one intentionally blatant about its bias (plus contractually obligated to use Doofania), and who would be the best to be its anchor.

Hell, I was initially trying to think of some villain, but this might turn out to be Candace's true calling in life. Let her run her mouth with complete freedom to call every action committed by DEI as evil and wicked, and mean it too.

David Attenbot. We built a Doppleganger for this.
He'd get the Sinatron treatment, with the bonus of his developing sentience being presented as proof of DEI cracking AI.

We really should do more for Toons, but i'm not sure how. We put, like, 3 toons on our Council and we haven't yet been offered any new options. Maybe Comedize? Hm. Makes me vaguly want to put Russ on Council in place of Mirage, get his take, but, then, I think Russ probably works better in the field...
Wait, didn't we build up the Toontown railroad?

wait, we resurrected khan, has there been any attempt to resurrect perry?

Last edited:
Uh, no, it seems like San Fran is about to blow up. And that interlude was more about Liv, the head of Sycorax, then Doom, wasn't it? I mean, I do get some of your point, but Joe Young was Sycorax's action, not Doom's.
Spoilers for Amphibia, I guess. That frog head Doom found aludes to a threat muuuuuch bigger than Doom could ever be, to the point where I have been considering on if we'll have to help him just to survive.

Bottom line? The newest contender in the multiversal wars could be about to pop into the middle of L.A. at any minute with an army of killer robots.

Last edited:
Spoilers for Amphibia, I guess. That frog head Doom found aludes to a threat muuuuuch bigger than Doom could ever be, to the point where I have been considering on if we'll have to help him just to survive.

Bottom line? The newest contender in the multiversal wars could be about to pop into the middle of L.A. at any minute with an army of killer robots.
Eh...I highly doubt it, really. That said...I would be willing to infiltrate so we can steal that Frog Head.

wait, we resurrected khan, has there been any attempt to resurrect perry?
We resurrected Khan via a very roundabout method we can't really replicate, that involved taking the advantage of the fact that something like 1 in 20 people are his descendants. We just took all the bits that were Khan and added them back together. Yes, that's exactly how genetics work, shut up.

Last edited:
Eh...I highly doubt it, really. That said...I would be willing to infiltrate so we can steal that Frog Head.
There's a lot that could be happening or not happening in L.A. right now, and since it's one of the biggest question marks on the board, it's probably something we should work to keep tabs on. Not to mention, yeah, stealing Doom's notes on A.I. technology and whatever else he's managed to get his hands on. We pretty much know where all the other players stand by now, but the New Challenger Entering the Arena is one of the stronger Kings and could easily dislodge Doom.

Last edited:
We resurrected Khan via a very roundabout method we can't really replicate, that involved taking the advantage of the fact that something like 1 in 20 people are his descendants. We just took all the bits that were Khan and added them back together. Yes, that's exactly how genetics work, shut up.
You know I think most of our staff and our fellow kings doesn't know this fact as much as they should wonder there reaction to this information be considering they didn't he was the real Khan

Possible collaboration with the government that will help us with Doom and Negaduck:

[ ] Build federal prison for Toons

How about Destroy Build Destroy with Team Ludivine and Team Coyote as a tv show.

Teach people the wonders of Mad Science (and ACME product placement).

Honestly, if we're going to revive Disney into an entertainment powerhouse, there's a few things we should do first as groundwork:

- Back off the Franchise Wars so we can spare the Diplomacy and Stewardship slots;
- Expand into japan and get into anime/the japanese toon scene;
- Open up an ACME Japan division (ACNIME?);
- Finally do Split//Second, which keeps eternally being put off;
- Put significant effort into completing Doofrassic Park before Glomgold's offer expires;

Last edited:
No, that's a prison for supers and other criminals. We are the ones who introduced toon prisons, we should capitalize on it
It's for anyone the government doesn't really like and wants to get rid of permanently. Hence why, for example, Ludivine was imprisoned there before the flubber incident got sorted out.

Glomgold also directly said that Negaduck would be interned in Impel Duck in the interview.

Impel Duck will be the most secure prison in the world, able to hold even that dastardly Negaduck when he's recaptured."

"And I [Fredzilla] have to ask… when you catch Negaduck, will you be putting him in Level Five?"

"D'you mean Level Six?" Glomgold asked.

How about Destroy Build Destroy with Team Ludivine and Team Coyote as a tv show.

Teach people the wonders of Mad Science (and ACME product placement).

You think Phineas and Ferb would be down to join in the summer? I wonder how the Mysterious Force would play off of their becoming TV stars.

- Back off the Franchise Wars so we can spare the Diplomacy and Stewardship slots;

Wasn't it also argued that the Franchise Wars would be a lot of effort for not much reward anyway? With going into entertainment, even if our streaming service failed or something we could still license our shows to other platforms and succeed financially that way. It seems safer than fast food considering that we have world-class talent ready to go.

- Expand into japan and get into anime/the japanese toon scene;
- Open up an ACME Japan division (ACNIME?);

Why would this be necessary? We already have lots of potential quality stars, and we don't even know what this Japan is like. For all we know there is no Japanese toon scene. Let's just start with what we have and expand to Japan later, maybe through working with the zaibatsu once all that shit shakes out.

You think Phineas and Ferb would be down to join in the summer? I wonder how the Mysterious Force would play off of their becoming TV stars.
Phineas and Ferb setting up our TV channel seems fun.

Why would this be necessary? We already have lots of potential quality stars, and we don't even know what this Japan is like. For all we know there is no Japanese toon scene. Let's just start with what we have and expand to Japan later, maybe through working with the zaibatsu once all that shit shakes out.
We know for a fact there is, actually.

Last edited:
Ignoring that like, 1 King definitely can be bribed with anime and 3 others Kings have the possibility of being bribed via Anime ( Drossel, Mira, Glomgold, Darcy) its a good way to break into the toon business since we can look at their model as western Animation in this quest has died do to Judge Doom's Machinations.

Back