Amy
Since what I'm going to put here hasn't been revealed in story, I'm going to put it under a spoiler tag,
Read at your own risk, Et responso accepto.(You were Warned)
The same basic ritual applies; One of Tamara's followers was willingly bound to Amy's spirit (Which while not slowly dying like Taylor's, was close to shattering), and Amy gains the basic abilities of a Young Adult Silver Dragon
  1. Immunity to Ice and Acid attacks
  2. Weakness to Fire
  3. Shapechange as needed.
  4. Cloudwalking (Vicky will be jealous.)
  5. Feather Fall (3/day)
  6. Breath weapon (Cone of Cold or Paralyzing Gas)
  7. Draconic Presence. "Run Awaaaaaaay!" "She's gonna eat meeeeee!" etc.)
  8. I haven't decided whether or not she gets any spell casting abilities; If she does, it will be at the normal caster level for a YA Silver - L5 + Bonus Spells, but she would be a full on cleric of Tamara (Domains are Dragon, Good, Healing, Strength, Sun) instead of a sorcerer, probably heavy on the protections, with some spells for self healing.
Amy, as a dragon, is much smaller than Taylor (actually about half the size and weight). She'd be 32 feet long, 7 feet at the shoulders, with a 35 foot wingspan, weighing in at 3,000 lbs. Her scales are a little bit heavier for their size than Taylor's. Ironically, she's a more maneuverable flier than Taylor is.

A silver dragon's basic personality meshes well with Amy's; they aren't typically violent and try to avoid combat, but will defend themselves if needed.

I suspect Amy will need to see about a hoard of her own. Unlike Taylor, who was gifted one, Amy will have to hunt down her own. Fortunately, there are a few scattered around the Outlands, especially in the area where Tiamat and Bahamut have settled down in, which is around the ruins of the Dragon's Eyrie.

Someone here joked about gifts of frozen fish left at the Dallon's door step; Naurelin scared Hunts. However, Amy as a Dragon is closer to his size, and doesn't use fire. If there are any draconic courtship shenanigans planned, it will probably be between Hunts and Amy. :p

Since what I'm going to put here hasn't been revealed in story, I'm going to put it under a spoiler tag,
Someone here joked about gifts of frozen fish left at the Dallon's door step; Naurelin scared Hunts. However, Amy as a Dragon is closer to his size, and doesn't use fire. If there are any draconic courtship shenanigans planned, it will probably be between Hunts and Amy. :p

Vicky - "... Now that's just unfair. How am I supposed to give a Dragon the shovel talk and have it properly stick!? Taylor, could you come loom menacingly over my shoulder or something?"

Vicky - "... Now that's just unfair. How am I supposed to give a Dragon the shovel talk and have it properly stick!? Taylor, could you come loom menacingly over my shoulder or something?"
To be fair to Hunts that is something he would be terrified of. He is a small Dragon who is very weak to fire and she is a quite large Dragon who breaths fire. He knows not to risk angering Taylor.

Also may I just say I love that there is a potential for more dragons now. Who else will join the Dragons? Because as we all know if you can be a Dragon why would you want to be anything else? We have Fire and Ice, still need Acid and Lightning (not to mention any exotics)

The same basic ritual applies; One of Tamara's followers was willingly bound to Amy's spirit (Which while not slowly dying like Taylor's, was close to shattering), and Amy gains the basic abilities of a Young Adult Silver Dragon
  1. Immunity to Ice and Acid attacks
  2. Weakness to Fire
  3. Shapechange as needed.
  4. Cloudwalking (Vicky will be jealous.)
  5. Feather Fall (3/day)
  6. Breath weapon (Cone of Cold or Paralyzing Gas)
  7. Draconic Presence. "Run Awaaaaaaay!" "She's gonna eat meeeeee!" etc.)
  8. I haven't decided whether or not she gets any spell casting abilities; If she does, it will be at the normal caster level for a YA Silver - L5 + Bonus Spells, but she would be a full on cleric of Tamara (Domains are Dragon, Good, Healing, Strength, Sun) instead of a sorcerer, probably heavy on the protections, with some spells for self healing.
Amy, as a dragon, is much smaller than Taylor (actually about half the size and weight). She'd be 32 feet long, 7 feet at the shoulders, with a 35 foot wingspan, weighing in at 3,000 lbs. Her scales are a little bit heavier for their size than Taylor's. Ironically, she's a more maneuverable flier than Taylor is.

A silver dragon's basic personality meshes well with Amy's; they aren't typically violent and try to avoid combat, but will defend themselves if needed.

I suspect Amy will need to see about a hoard of her own. Unlike Taylor, who was gifted one, Amy will have to hunt down her own. Fortunately, there are a few scattered around the Outlands, especially in the area where Tiamat and Bahamut have settled down in, which is around the ruins of the Dragon's Eyrie.

Emily Piggot is going to totally have a heart attack when she learns that Amy is a dragon now, isn't she?

I have a quick question or three, that are behind a spoiler.

Question one: Will every person raised from the dead be transformed into a Dragon, or just the one's near breaking?

Question two: Will every Dragon that started as a human be a variety that can shapeshift freely?

Question three: I know of three varieties of Dragon that can shapeshift freely into human form: Gold, Silver, and Steel. Are there others that I'm missing?

Somehow, I can just picture Vicky ending up as a Steel Dragon.... and realizing that makes her the wimp of the local Young Adult Dragons.....

I have a quick question or three, that are behind a spoiler.

Question one: Will every person raised from the dead be transformed into a Dragon, or just the one's near breaking?

Question two: Will every Dragon that started as a human be a variety that can shapeshift freely?

Question three: I know of three varieties of Dragon that can shapeshift freely into human form: Gold, Silver, and Steel. Are there others that I'm missing?

Somehow, I can just picture Vicky ending up as a Steel Dragon.... and realizing that makes her the wimp of the local Young Adult Dragons.....
I'll put my answers behind another spoiler, so we can all have a clikc fest and thsi test is so SV doesn't complain about "Your post is to short!

1. No.
  2. Yes. Note that there are some chromatics kicking around already who can.
  3. Bronze dragons can as well.

To be fair to Hunts that is something he would be terrified of. He is a small Dragon who is very weak to fire and she is a quite large Dragon who breaths fire. He knows not to risk angering Taylor.

Also may I just say I love that there is a potential for more dragons now. Who else will join the Dragons? Because as we all know if you can be a Dragon why would you want to be anything else? We have Fire and Ice, still need Acid and Lightning (not to mention any exotics)
You chose to be something else because you can be Batman. If you can be Batman, always be Batman.

I'll put my answers behind another spoiler, so we can all have a clikc fest and thsi test is so SV doesn't complain about "Your post is to short!

1. No.
  2. Yes. Note that there are some chromatics kicking around already who can.
  3. Bronze dragons can as well.
Are you sticking to Chromatic and Metallic, or are you gonna involve some of the more interesting dragons? Any Arcane, Gem, Planar, Epic dragons still kicking around? Any Brainstealer dragons? Actually, no one needs eldritch brain eating dragons, scratch that last one. What about the evil metals like Iron and Tungsten dragons? Or the Chromatics that aren't the core 5 like Purple and Yellow? Actually, the non core Chromatics are far more likely to get themselves dead than the core ones. Any Faery or Pseudo kicking around? Ooh, could we end up with a tribe of Kobolds guarding someones hoard?
These are questions, they may be important, or impertinent. They probably start with imp.

You chose to be something else because you can be Batman. If you can be Batman, always be Batman.
But why not BatDragon? I mean there's been enough crazy Bat themed heroes and all, so why can't a dragon get in on the act?

"I think we've lost them!"
"Lost who?"

*Turns around and is confronted by a 30ft Winged Lizard... wearing a bat mask*

"How... Just how does a Dragon keep sneaking up on people!?... And really, why even bother with the mask... it's not like there are any other Dragons around after all?"

*Awkward silence*"

Last edited:
But why not BatDragon? I mean there's been enough crazy Bat themed heroes and all, so why can't a dragon get in on the act?

"I think we've lost them!"
"Lost who?"

*Turns around and is confronted by a 30ft Winged Lizard... wearing a bat mask*

"How... Just how does a Dragon keep sneaking up on people!?... And really, why even bother with the mask... it's not like there are any other Dragons around after all?"

*Awkward silence*"

Red Robin: "You know, I've been wondering that too."
Nightwing: "I think it's the cowl."
Robin: "I'm more concerned about the utility belt."
Red Hood: "No, it's not the belt you should worry about. It's what is in the belt. Why does a dragon need twenty bottles of ketchup? Wait... Never mind. I'd rather not know."

So far what I am seeing in the Spoiler tags should have been in a PM.

So, lets not Derail Kryslin Writing process any more.

Before we get to spoilerception as an early ADnD player, I remember the exotic, esoteric and erotic books that have came out. I'm looking at my copy of counsel of wyrms and this whole story is making me laugh myself silly at the shenanigans that this could get to. Were-dragons, Spell scales, invested half dragons, dragon reborn (not wheel of Tim) kobolds and cutebolds.

Eh, I usually do most of my writing during the week. 5.2 is coming along nicely, which is what the Wards are doing while Ziz is attempting to wreck Canberra.

Emily Piggot is going to totally have a heart attack when she learns that Amy is a dragon now, isn't she?
Even if she does, the new Amy Dragon can fix her; long as she doesn't have a "No Parahuman Healing" clause in her DNR paperwork. (Of course, if Any dragons up first, that is a loophole for the moment. I'm sure Emily will correct that as soon as it occurs to her since Taylor's demonstrated healing powers.)

If they can get 5 or 6 shape shifting dragons (preferably different colours) together they can do a little skit.

Taylor: " Guys, It's Dragon time!
Others: "RIGHT!"

queue the music:

"Gold"
"Silver"
"Steel"
"Bronze"
"Snark"
"Red" (he/she is from the redemption story arc)

Last edited:
Back