Blåbollar would be blue balls, although I don't think he'd appreciate that.
Lustigaben - funny bone, or Lustigakuk - funny cock (boner).
Kåt jävel - horny S.O.B.

Uhm... Ron Stoppable?
As much as it hurts my soul to admit it.

That actually works.

Also, while I've never thought of it before now, I can totally see Dennis wandering through the Wards area singing the Naked Mole Rap.
Only if a blue abishai or dragon-wrought kobold starts selling "Lather, Rinse, and Obey"-brand scale/feather shampoo from a booth on the Boardwalk.
You say that like it couldn't happen.

I'm afraid I'm lacking suitable context here. While Aware of Kim Possible, and having a passing knowledge of the characters...

Your poor, technically befuddled and monitor deficient author is confuzzled.

Uhh, Ron Stoppable is pretty much the Dennis of his setting. He's comic relief, but more competent than he appears as first glance. Screwball, but reliable.

"Naked mole rap" on youtube will get you the song, its uhh, it's what happens when Disney writes gangster rap. Ron has a naked mole rat (real animal, seriously) because his dad is allergic to animal fur, so hairless pet. It's the obligatory cute and clever mascot/helper animal. And because Disney, there's a song. It's goofy and irreverent, while giving a history of said pet.

And like Kim Possible, the name Ron Stoppable is a horrible pun(imagine Scooby Doo trying to say 'unstoppable'), so translating that into draconic would preserve the name/pun theme while also still having something time related

As for the Lather, Rinse, Obey thing, that's one of the evil plots Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable wind up, well, stopping, in one of the episodes of the show - Draken was trying to take over the world with mind control shampoo.

Uhh, Ron Stoppable is pretty much the Dennis of his setting. He's comic relief, but more competent than he appears as first glance. Screwball, but reliable.

"Naked mole rap" on youtube will get you the song, its uhh, it's what happens when Disney writes gangster rap. Ron has a naked mole rat (real animal, seriously) because his dad is allergic to animal fur, so hairless pet. It's the obligatory cute and clever mascot/helper animal. And because Disney, there's a song. It's goofy and irreverent, while giving a history of said pet.

And like Kim Possible, the name Ron Stoppable is a horrible pun(imagine Scooby Doo trying to say 'unstoppable'), so translating that into draconic would preserve the name/pun theme while also still having something time related
As for the Lather, Rinse, Obey thing, that's one of the evil plots Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable wind up, well, stopping, in one of the episodes of the show - Draken was trying to take over the world with mind control shampoo.
Don't forget that Ron and Rufus, his naked mole rat, have Mystical Monkey Powers. Plus Ron being a Chosen One.

If I remember right it is the specific plot that the Naked Mole Rap was used to stop.

It's one of those "secret agency recruits exclusively teenagers to fight adults with super powers because reasons" shows. They're all weird episodes. Not quite as bad as Totally Spies of course, but then that's French so it sets quite a high bar by default.
No it's not. Global Justice only appears in a very few episodes. It's about a Teenager who is supremely competent at saving the world. Clearly you haven't watched Kim Possible.

A Word from our Sponsor
Two dragon-shaped piles of grime and food leftovers are looking into the camera, and their eyes glisten with emotional pain. A troupe of kobolds usher them into a bath and apply shampoo.
VO: "Introducing Lather, Rinse, and Obey, the ultimate shampoo and body wash for dragons! Cleans grime and grue from both scales and feathers! Rinses cleanly away, leaving behind polished scales and silky-smooth feathers. Destroys grime without disrupting natural water-proofing and thermal insulation!"
The dragons step out of the bath and are rinsed off, revealing Hunts the Ice and Azymondias. Hunt's scales are polished to such a gleam that he almost looks like a silver, while Zym is like a dragon carved from lapis lazuli, and the feathers of his mane ripple with almost-colors born of iridescence.

VO speaking quickly: "Caution: Lather, Rinse, and Obey is only approved for use by dragons, kobolds, harpies, and tengu. Humans should not attempt to use Lather, Rinse, and Obey on themselves or mammalian pets and livestock. Side effects of exposure in mammals include confusion, fatigue, and extreme susceptibility to suggestion."

Last edited:
Moving the topic away from the Kim Possible derail, there might not be a new snippet today.

From the CTC discussion thread:
I've got to take a Hiatus for this weekend. It's Hardware issues : I'm down a monitor until Friday on a two monitor system, and the monitor I wasn't sure of what to do with (It was part of combo with a RTX3060 video card) will replace it. I'll have to juggle finances a bit to get a matching one before the second one burns out.

Moving the topic away from the Kim Possible derail, there might not be a new snippet today.

From the CTC discussion thread:
Kryslin said:
I've got to take a Hiatus for this weekend. It's Hardware issues : I'm down a monitor until Friday on a two monitor system, and the monitor I wasn't sure of what to do with (It was part of combo with a RTX3060 video card) will replace it. I'll have to juggle finances a bit to get a matching one before the second one burns out.

Ok, I've got my new RTX 3060 and Aorus 1440p monitor up and running, but I'm behind on things. I might get the CTC bit done tonight, but it won't be posted until next Saturday. I might have something silly, explosive, or both during the week. RL has been overwhelming the last week. I lost a monitor and a lawn tractor. Both have been replaced, and I'm catching up on things.

But yeah, no chapter tomorrow.

For those of you in the US, have a happy Independence Day, and for those of you not, have fun watching Americans do stupid things with explosives. :D

Ok, I've got my new RTX 3060 and Aorus 1440p monitor up and running, but I'm behind on things. I might get the CTC bit done tonight, but it won't be posted until next Saturday. I might have something silly, explosive, or both during the week. RL has been overwhelming the last week. I lost a monitor and a lawn tractor. Both have been replaced, and I'm catching up on things.

But yeah, no chapter tomorrow.

For those of you in the US, have a happy Independence Day, and for those of you not, have fun watching Americans do stupid things with explosives. :D
No explosives here, unless you're watching a licensed show run by professionals, or visit an Indian Reservation. Gunpowder and tinder-dry vegetation Do Not Mix.

PS: Thank you for threadmarking the ad I wrote. All I need to complete myself is to watch the reactions of Amy, Naurelin, and the rest when they watch the commercial.

Back