"Oh, Sabrina," she says. "This is about Miss Parró's Iowa, isn't it?"

"It's not not about the Iowa," you say primly. "And besides, Space Battleship Yamato is an absolute classic."

"Mm..." Mami tries to look serious, but the giggles rapidly crack her expression and she slumps against your shoulder, laughter bubbling from deep within. "Oh, Sabrina."
No regrets about the Yamato. It got us a full two Oh Sabrinas.
I believe that almost everything significant Sabrina wanted to accomplish today has been done, barring Yuki's claim, and I don't have anything planned for today
Telling Shin about magic?

Last edited:
Mami wants a beach episode but I don't think Sabrina or Homura have any swimwear yet

[X] [activity] Spend time with just Mami
- [X] [activity] Maybe get Sabrina some summer clothes
[X] [day] Don't timeskip dinner with Shin, the rest is fine

Fast-forward through the photography date and Yuki's claim then get to dinner with Shin

Last edited:
"Ah, remember what I mentioned earlier? I have some vague notions that it might be possible to figure out some form of telepathy using your magic, rather than relying on the Incubators," you say.
Have we referred to Kyuubey as "the Incubators" in front of Mami before? I keep forgetting.

So I'm taking an informal poll on that, too, and for the first time I'll be using the task feature I wrote years ago (:V). So:
[] [day] Timeskip through most of it
[] [day] No, there's still something else
The first timeskip option in 5 years :o

Since we're on the topic of telling Shin about magic...
"I think that would be alright, then," Shin says. "Whereabouts are you?"

"We're near Shinmachi Mall," you say. "Uhhh..." You crane your head back to look at the sign. "Shion Cafe."

"Hah! I drive by there every day on my way to work," Shin says. "Is the food any good?"

"I'll find out and report later," you say, quirking a grin.

"Fair enough!" Shin says. "Will you be alright if I dropped Nagisa off in... half an hour?"
remember sometime during the dinner we have to give our report on the food. We gottaaaaaa

[x] [activity] Spend time with just Mami
[x] [day] Don't timeskip dinner with Shin, the rest is fine

Last edited:
[X] [activity] Spend time with just Mami
[X] [day] Don't timeskip dinner with Shin, the rest is fine

I'm generally going to be in favor of Firn being able to do timeskips for rebuilding pacing a little.

[x] [activity] Spend time with just Mami
[x] [day] Don't timeskip dinner with Shin, the rest is fine

OMAKE: THE THREAT OF SAYAKAS

"You say you can offer us protection and cleansing," the representative from Naraka Ward yelled, "but only an idiot would believe that! What, will you get out of bed at two a.m. when we're dying to the first person to figure out they could attack when you were asleep!?"

"I think," Sabrina replied, "that you misunderstood what I meant when I offered protection." Raising an open hand towards the bluenette at her side in an indicative gesture, she kept going: "If you choose to do harm to any who have accepted our guarantee, the first response you will see from us will be a Sayaka. She'll fight you if she must, and talk with you otherwise.

But the second response you'll get will be a Sayaka. And the third and the fourth and these will arrive without provocation. Clones will find your house, your girlfriend, your parents and acquaintances. And they will talk to you, and talk to those close to you, and they will try to solve your problems at length, and they will not stop. You will not be free of them. They will chase you at all hours of the day, able to expend every drop of magic that you will not be able to afford and cast every spell that you cannot achieve, tearing down your every barrier to them until you recognize the two options that you will have:

Cease! Or she won't."

THE THREAT OF SAYAKAS: RELOADED

Kyouko had come to food court to relax and get away after the most recent attempt by her friends fellow magical girls to mend her relationship with one Mami Tomoe. It ended poorly, not that there was much chance of of it succeeding anyway. So she had tried to bury her frustration with a mountain of food, when they showed up. Initially, Kyouko ignored them in favor of continuing to eat. But as more and more appeared, the other occupants of food court took notice and fled. All that did was create more space for them and fill it they did. As they encircled the table she was at, one of them grabbed a chair and sat accross from her.

"You made the Mami cry, but we will overlook this incident as long as you perform one small task for us."

"Will you let me eat in peace if I do." The redhead asked?

"Yes" They replied.

"Fine. What do you want me to do?"

"Simple," The bluehaired girl said, placing a phone in the middle of the table. "Just repeat after me. I missed her and her son."

Kyouko stared at the mass of Sayakas, all wearing blue suits and sunglasses, before slaming her head on table as she remembered an old movie she had watched long ago.

"Simple," The bluehaired girl said, placing a phone in the middle of the table. "Just repeat after me. I missed her and her son."

Kyouko stared at the mass of Sayakas, all wearing blue suits and sunglasses, before slaming her head on table as she remembered an old movie she had watched long ago.

I don't recognize this reference at all. Context, please?

y'know, I wonder if people standing on antennas disrupt the signals a bit
It definitely does.
But as Firnagzen so eloquently put it:
Also, you're probably ruining someone's reception, but who cares about that?

I shit you not, I had a weird mind whammy realising the fight with the twins was *today* - it's still the same day, it's not even evening! Good god!
Less than two months away from the 2nd anniversary too

@Firnagzen I almost forgot, at lunchtime Sabrina told the girls she was going to talk to Kyouko and Yuma about getting Yuma into school and resolving her legal guardianship. She didn't specify that she'd have that conversation today but it's something to bring up when Sabrina sees them again which is probably tonight.

Last edited:
Back