Build Mills - By harnessing the power of flowing water, work can be done, freeing up considerable amounts of labour
*S: -2 Wealth, -1 Tech, +3 Econ, potential for innovation
*M: -3 Wealth, - 1 Tech, +4 Econ, increased potential for innovation
Shouldn't this at least count as a Guild action as well? I thought it was even one of the ones you originally listed...

and now the left has, to the loss of all workers, shifted away from supporting unions toward social reform at the cost of strengthening corporate interests and lobby groups.
You mean, the entire government is kotowing to special interest groups and the banksters of the Wall Street Hyperelite.
Requires at least one Main War Mission - Khemetri to be done by either the king or provinces.
Er. What?

That's gotta be an error, right?

[] [Mega] Upgrade Best of the Best to Life of Arete
Definitely taking this, since this is what we have been pushing our civ towards.

International Games - Festivals of pure sport have been organized across the land, and more friendly rivalries develop between different settlements. Could this extend to different kingdoms? (3 action commitment, -3 Diplomacy, Mysticism and Culture per action) [CA]
Our first CA megaproject, this is what people were theorizing about with Games involving other Kingdoms. Likely to encourage good relations with the Khemetri, since they won't be forced into only going to war to show their potential dominance. Also likely allows for better tech stealing, as foreigners show off new skills to impress at the Games.

Retraining - When there are more warriors than the People know what to do with, it may be a good idea to find them something else to do
*S: -4 Martial, -2 Econ Expansion, +2 Econ, Culture, and Tech
*M: -6 Martial, -3 Econ Expansion, +3 Econ, Culture, and Tech
Here is the new retraining, everyone!

This actually looks... tempting. If you ignore the martial loss, this gives us six stats per secondary, which blows our previous best stat-gain options out of the water.

Basically, this means that as long as actions aren't at too much of a premium compared to stats, we can reasonably convert excess Martial to other stats without undue difficulty.

Heh, well, guess that smart mouthed Shaman is rethinking his life right now.
So we sort of have the beginnings of the Olympics going on. I think.
And I think the best of the best to arete would essentially turn us into Sparta, if Sparta had been focused on growing forests and only fighting when we were invaded.

Heh, well, guess that smart mouthed Shaman is rethinking his life right now.
So we sort of have the beginnings of the Olympics going on. I think.
And I think the best of the best to arete would essentially turn us into Sparta, if Sparta had been focused on growing forests and only fighting when we were invaded.
So your saying were gonna throw weak babies off cliffs, or leave them in the wilds?

List of Guild actions:

Art Patronage
Build Docks
Build Glassworks (+Wealth)
Snail Cultivation (+Wealth)
Expand Vineyard (+Wealth)
More Boats
Plant Hemp
Plant Poppies (+Wealth)
Support Artisans
GRAND DOCKS!!!

Also new, {S} Distribute Land does not add progress to Centralization min. limit increase

International Games - Festivals of pure sport have been organized across the land, and more friendly rivalries develop between different settlements. Could this extend to different kingdoms? (3 action commitment, -3 Diplomacy, Mysticism and Culture per action) [CA]
Triangle Canal - There is land in the north where the soil is mostly clay and can be cut efficiently, allowing for a great canal to be cut between the two forks of the Black River, from which smaller irrigation canals can be built to water the land of the Stallions, massively increasing the available well watered land (8-11? action commitment, -3 Econ and -1 Tech per action)
Oho, what is this I see?

Special: At least one partner guaranteed for International Games if completed this turn
Special: Increased innovations for Build Mills this turn

Olympics here we go!
No, like, this is perfect for us. Just perfect.

That one priest in the back - records said that someone like him was always there - who distantly shouted "Kiss already!" was given a savage beating before being put on black soil detail for a year. Although Desdydyn did have to admit that he did hope these two spirit afflicted people might find something more than just comfort in each other's presence.
This made my day. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[X] [Mega] Upgrade Best of the Best to Life of Arete
[X] [Main] New Trails
[X] [Secondary] Governor's Palace - Blackmouth
[X] [Secondary] Found Mercenary Company

[X] [Mega] Upgrade Best of the Best to Life of Arete
[X] [Main] International Games
[X] [Secondary] New Trails
[X] [Secondary] Change Policy - Megaproject Support
[X] [Guild] Plant Poppies

Back