Normally I'd say yes, but if Norm is doing this own personal this turn it's far more important that we do the action alongside him, even if there is a -10 malus this turn. It only makes sense. But for the CJ personal I can agree with that, especially since next turn there won't be that penalty. I'll swap it out for the automatic potion brewer action.

I suppose, but the Norm personal and doof's sinergize? At least I don't think so, but it might be worth doing it, but if that fails not sure how much damage it will cause or if we could retry it later. I mean doof personal

[ ] Keep up with London
Even if you're no longer associated with Tipton, Incorporated, you still have a degree of fondness for the young heiress you… basically raised. Perhaps you should check in on how she's doing bereft of your influence.

…perhaps you'd better check in quickly.

[ ] Interact with the Toons
You've never had the pleasure of interacting with these… cartoons, before, but you've been led to understand most have an appreciation for the classics.

So why do you have this horrible sense of foreboding?

[ ] Wage war against the lobby ninja
There is a shadow looming over your lobby. You had assumed the 'lobby ninja' were metaphorical.

They were not.

Already you can tell the campaign will be long and hard, but you will have order!

[ ] Work for your boss
-[ ] Which project?
This poor man. He doesn't seem to realise that we hired him specifically to undertake the sisyphean task of trying to keep the chaos from overflowing.

Not only that. We could make Star Botterfly, but base her mind on someone with a really high Intrigue stat instead of the real Star. Then we assign her to get hired by Doom and spy on him for us. Thus we would gain a spy in Doom's territory, make it harder for Toffee to find Star, and pit Toffee and Judge Doom against each other, all with a single evil scheme.
Great concept, but it has a lot of failure points.
Doom may not want to hire Botterfly. If he does then he might be all too happy to hand her over to Toffee when asked, potentially forging an alliance between our enemies.

Just sending Botterfly out to make false sightings would work, but whether it would be worth it depends on the actions needed. One to build the body. One to build the mind. Possibly one to put the body and mind together and turn it on. Then one to actually send it on a mission.
Quite a lot of investment for a distraction.

I've seen a lot of plans, but I haven't seen one yet that had everything I wanted in it, so I made a plan myself.
Mostly what I want.
A few things:
Per this post we have an 'Investigate the Doofanian Underworld' action we could do with taking, as an alternative to looking into Zootopia.
Doof has 4 personal actions, but your plan only specifies 3. Can we do CJ with the spare?

Mostly what I want.
A few things:
Per this post we have an 'Investigate the Doofanian Underworld' action we could do with taking, as an alternative to looking into Zootopia.
Doof has 4 personal actions, but your plan only specifies 3. Can we do CJ with the spare?

I had a wire crossed and thought the Bellweather Invitation would take two actions, for some reason. Thank you for pointing that out. I was aware of the Doofanian Underworld action, but I wanted to choose the Zootopia one because it synergized with the invitation (and also because a DC 70 is much less intimidating than a DC 130). It's definitely something we want to look at, but maybe not right now.

I had a wire crossed and thought the Bellweather Invitation would take two actions, for some reason. Thank you for pointing that out. I was aware of the Doofanian Underworld action, but I wanted to choose the Zootopia one because it synergized with the invitation (and also because a DC 70 is much less intimidating than a DC 130). It's definitely something we want to look at, but maybe not right now.

Another thing we could do in interrogate Goop instead of infiltrating Zootopia, that's more important, we need IC knowledge if Doris and because we are doing the hat action, that might help. The DC isn't that high right?

[] Plan: Star Hunt Part One
-[] National Actions:

--[] [Martial] Rent out your PMC (Khan) [CoS 100%]

--[] [Diplomacy] Recruit Cruella De Vil (Technor) [CoS 91%]
--[] [Diplomacy] Collaborate with Olympia (Doof & Goofy) [CoS 100%]

--[] [Stewardship] Implement Large Herbivore Exhibits (Roddy) [CoS 64%]
--[] [Stewardship] Buy out a rival corporation: Hopper Food Group (Moseby) [CoS 86%]
--[] [Stewardship] Rebuild Sinatron (Monogram) [CoS 85%]

--[] [Intrigue] Root out high-level moles (Mezmerella) [CoS 58%]
--[] [Intrigue] Interrogate Michael Yagoobian (Tobe) [CoS 81%]

--[] [Learning] Study weird object (Jumba) [CoS 64%]
--[] [Learning] Decode Odd Transmissions (Lizzy) [CoS 75%]

--[] [Occult] Basic Magic Theory (Janna) [CoS 86%]
--[] [Occult] Search for Agent Unknown Gomez [CoS 72%]

-[] Personal Actions:
--[] Doof:
---[] Accept Bellwether's Invitation
---[] Do some introspection about Norm
---[] Chat with the Bossman (Coyote)
---[] Activate Automatic Potion Brewer
--[] Activate Inator
--[] Norm (End your obsession with platypodes)
--[] Dennis (Train with Maui Mallard)
--[] Wasabi (Organize your Workstation)
--[] Alan (Transfer files off of DoofOS)
--[] Juniper (Meet your Coworkers: Gomez)
--[] Kitsune (Spread Chaos)
--[] Marco (Train with Macbeth)
--[] Tom (Search for Star)
--[] Max (Job shadow Moseby)

This is a plan designed around working towards Star to fulfill the promise to Janna. Odd object to beef up our magic to prep for Toffee, renting out PMC for extra money for Dickens, etc.

[] Plan: Olympian Hunt
-[] National Actions:

--[] [Diplomacy] Recruit Cruella De Vil (Technor) [CoS 91%]
--[] [Diplomacy] Collaborate with Olympia (Doof & Goofy) [CoS 100%] [Mirage Deal 1/3]

--[] [Stewardship] Shore Up Olympia (Moseby) [CoS 54%] [Mirage Deal]
--[] [Stewardship] Buy out a rival corporation: Hopper Food Group (Roddy) [CoS 74%] [Mirage Deal 2/3]

--[] [Learning] Cure Genetic Diseases (Jumba) [CoS 81%] [Mirage Deal 3/3]
--[] [Learning] Decode Odd Transmissions (Lizzy) [CoS 75%]

--[] [Occult] Search for Agent Unknown (Gomez) [CoS 72%]

-[] Personal Actions:
--[] Doof:
---[] Hang out with Winston
--[] Activate Inator
--[] Juniper (Meet your Coworkers: Gomez)
--[] Max (Job shadow Moseby)

This is a plan based around the Star Hunt plan, except with a few adjustments so that we're also attempting both Shore up options. Olympia would be much more likely to stay in the hands of specifically Winston, and doing both could help get Olympia back on its feet ASAP so we can get their help to find Star (or their protection from Toffee) as soon as possible rather than delaying our promise anymore than it's already been delayed.

[ ] Plan: Heroballs, Norm, and Khan Studying History
-[ ] Martial: Form a Black Ops Squad
--[ ] Technor (Leader), Juniper, Gomez
-[ ] Diplomacy: Recruit from your Rolodex (Max)
--[ ] Cruella de Vil
-[ ] Diplomacy: Guard Against Hats (Moseby)
--[ ] Write-in: Bog down sales and distribution with red tape and taxes
-[ ] Stewardship: Buy Out a Rival Corporation (Smarty)
--[ ] Hopper Food Group
-[ ] Stewardship: Implement Large Herbivore Exhibits (Roddy)
-[ ] Stewardship: Rebuild Sinatron (Major Monogram)
-[ ] Intrigue: Root Out High-Level Moles (Mezmerella)
-[ ] Intrigue: Infiltrate a Hotspot (Lizzy)
--[ ] Zootopia
-[ ] Learning: Decode Odd Transmissions (Wasabi)
-[ ] Learning: Research Large Carnivore Domestication (Jumba)
-[ ] Occult: Basic Magic Theory (Tobe)
-[ ] Occult: Agent Unknown (Janna)
-[ ] Personals
--[ ] Doof:
---[ ] Do some introspection about Norm
---[ ] Take a time management class
---[ ] Activate Automatic Potion Brewer
---[ ] Accept Bellwether's Invitation
--[ ] Genghis Khan
---[ ] Study history
--[ ] Norm Prime
---[ ] End your obsession with platypodes
--[ ] Dennis
---[ ] Train with Maui Malard
--[ ] Kitsune
---[ ] Spread Chaos
--[ ] Alan Bradley
---[ ] Transfer files off of DoofOS
--[ ] Marco
---[ ] Train with Macbeth
--[ ] Tom
---[ ] Rule the Underworld

I have a few suggested improvements for this plan, with one change higher priority than the others. I'm going to list them out and explain my reasoning.
  • First of all, you are using our one-time Smarty boost on Hoppers, when it feels like a waste (can get the same effect by just assigning Moseby) just so Moseby can institute a dress code against the hats. That feels like a waste of a rare resource for not much benefit as I think we could be fine doing the same ban or something much more concrete against the hats next turn. Or if you really do want to focus on hats, Interrogating Goob instead of going into Zootopia would seem to be a better idea. Doris is a bigger problem than Bellwether after all. But I could go either way on the 2nd intrigue action as long as the other changes I mention are made.
    • Change: Pull Moseby from diplo back on Hoppers, don't use Marty, and swap the 2nd diplo action to something else. I say collaboration with Olympia because it would strengthen our ties and it's an auto-pass.
  • Change: We really ought to start "chatting with the Bossman" with the members of our council at least. The fact we've barely done chatting with the bossman, and especially haven't with the members of our council, was explicitly pointed out by GMs. How about we start with Janus or Coyote. Janus because of the Seeds interlude and New Men and all, and Coyote as a long time veteran of our company and fellow prior nemesis-haver, plus Wiley has considerably more loyalty. If we want to also do the CJ action (but we might not want to *now* with the -10 malus) then I would say we should delay the potions for a turn.
  • Change: I would say we should have at least Tom look for star. We only have one use left of him this year and it will reset to 3 next year no matter what, so having him Rule the Underworld is a waste. Plus we can get some perspective on how much the Search for Star personal will reduce the DC of the action with only attempting one search personal this turn.
  • Might want Tobe to look for the Agent and Janna to study, especially with her welch trait, but with the gap of their occult scores much bigger than Janna and Gomez I could see why you have Janna here.
  • Regarding the Learning Action, Fairy Book is something we've been putting off for a long time and we got it off of a RER that was even higher than the RER that gave us Jumba! It would be hugely beneficial to get our occult raised up to prepare for Toffee coming soon as evidenced by the new global action mechanic for Hunting Star. However I could be convinced to vote for Carnivores this turn and Fairy Book next turn if I trust that others also value the Fairy Book. What do you say?

[] Plan: Nystical's Black Ops
-[] National Actions:

--[] [Martial] Form a Black Ops Squad: Technor (Leader), Juniper (+10 to Roll), Gomez (Toady)

--[] [Diplomacy] Recruit Cruella De Vil (Max)
--[] [Diplomacy] Collaborate with Olympia

--[] [Stewardship] Implement Large Herbivore Exhibits (Roddy)
--[] [Stewardship] Buy out a rival corporation: Hopper Food Group (Moseby)
--[] [Stewardship] Rebuild Sinatron (Monogram)

--[] [Intrigue] Root out high-level moles (Mezmerella)
--[] [Intrigue] Interrogate Michael Yagoobian (Lizzie) [Insect Torture is Approved]

--[] [Learning] Study weird object (Jumba) or Research Large Carnivore Domestication (Jumba)
--[] [Learning] Decode Odd Transmissions (Wasabi)

--[] [Occult] Basic Magic Theory (Tobe)
--[] [Occult] Search for Agent Unknown (Janna)

-[] Personal Actions:
--[] Doof:
--[] Genghis Khan (Study history)

Last edited:
But remember that Doof has a -10 to his personals, and the norm and Cj personals are something really important I don't want to do with that on the way,
Again I say that there's likely Narrative Synergy related to "We just decided to face our issues. Let's take that... that first step." That's liable to over-crank any mechanical -10 we have.

Again I say that there's likely Narrative Synergy related to "We just decided to face our issues. Let's take that... that first step." That's liable to over-crank any mechanical -10 we have.
I mean, no? This feels like purely wishful thinking. The dice are the dice. If the table changed, they would say so. (Like how the experiment roll table got improved twice.)

There is also a narrative in bad things happening. Doof dived too quickly too fast and said the wrong thing, and now he feels guilty. Mirage has a guilt based narrative, so why can't Doof? Can't just say "narrative = good things!".

Although I'm okay with attempting CJ this turn (I would probably swap out the potion personal so we have Bellwether, Norm, CJ, and Chat), your argument doesn't hold any sway with me.

Last edited:
--[ ] Tom
---[ ] Rule the Underworld

I noticed this, we have one last use this year of Tom before it resets, we could use him to search for Star, to see how much the dc can decrease for her action.

Also regarding Mystical comment about Smarty, yeah, maybe we shouldn't use it for Hopper, save it for more difficult DCs maybe?

I have a few suggested improvements for this plan, with one change higher priority than the others. I'm going to list them out and explain my reasoning.

I noticed this, we have one last use this year of Tom before it resets, we could use him to search for Star, to see how much the dc can decrease for her action.

Also regarding Mystical comment about Smarty, yeah, maybe we shouldn't use it for Hopper, save it for more difficult DCs maybe?

More than fair enough, I agree with most everything here. I'll make some adjustments.

[ ] Plan: Heroballs, Norm, and Khan Studying History V2
-[ ] Martial: Form a Black Ops Squad
--[ ] Technor (Leader), Juniper, Gomez
-[ ] Diplomacy: Recruit from your Rolodex (Max)
--[ ] Cruella de Vil
-[ ] Diplomacy: Collaborate with Olympia (Nobody)
-[ ] Stewardship: Buy Out a Rival Corporation (Moseby)
--[ ] Hopper Food Group
-[ ] Intrigue: Infiltrate a Hotspot (Lizzy)
--[ ] Zootopia
-[ ] Learning: Decode Odd Transmissions (Wasabi)
-[ ] Occult: Basic Magic Theory (Tobe)
-[ ] Occult: Agent Unknown (Janna)
-[ ] Personals
--[ ] Doof:
---[ ] Do some introspection about Norm
---[ ] Chat with the Bossman (Coyote)
---[ ] Accept Bellwether's Invitation
--[ ] Genghis Khan
---[ ] Study history
--[ ] Norm Prime
---[ ] End your obsession with platypodes
--[ ] Dennis
--[ ] Kitsune
---[ ] Spread Chaos
--[ ] Alan Bradley
--[ ] Marco
--[ ] Tom
---[ ] Search for Star

Funnily enough, this plan is nearly identical to your "Nystical's Black Ops" plan. I could go for either, they both have everything I feel is important.

I'd prefer not to do delicate personals this turn, CJ and Norm have the potential to backfire horribly.
I mean, I understand and somewhat agree with that position. It's just that Doof just became self-aware of his relationship with Norm this turn, and I really want to strike while the iron is hot here - I'm approaching this from a story perspective, where this is Doof taking action after finally acknowledging his relationship with Norm (or lack thereof). The dice will definitely have an effect on things, and looking at it from that perspective it makes sense to wait a turn. I'd be willing to vote for a plan that skipped the Norm action, but I'd prefer my plan to have it included.

Last edited:
[ ] Plan: Heroballs, Norm, and Khan Studying History V2
Thanks for considering my changes! I only have a few final thoughts about the differences that you've pointed out.

Coyote might be safer than Janus considering the -10 malus. Plus he's been around longer and such so talking to him first feels natural.

If we can attempt Zootopia without a hero unit, we can put Lizzy on Odd Transmissions and allow Wasabi the opportunity to finally complete his personal. But I'm fine not doing this.

Is there a reason to not Shore up Olympia and do Black Ops? We have 8 funds so renting out Khan doesn't seem critical unless we absolutely must send the Dickens after Star.
No, we could hypothetically make a plan that does both the black ops and doubles up on helping Olympia by swapping Jumba's learning to Curing Diseases, Moseby to Shore up Olympia, and Roddy to buy out Hopper's.

It's just considering whether the tradeoffs of Black ops now, and Shoring up Olympia are worth it. But there isn't anything necessarily wrong with doing both changes together.

Just for clarity's sake, one of the trade offs of doing black ops now is that we miss out on getting funds in hand so we can't do the constitution quest next turn.

[] Plan: Olympian Black Ops
-[] National Actions:

--[] [Martial] Form a Black Ops Squad: Technor (Leader), Juniper (+10 to Roll), Gomez (Toady)

--[] [Diplomacy] Recruit Cruella De Vil (Max)
--[] [Diplomacy] Collaborate with Olympia

--[] [Stewardship] Shore Up Olympia (Moseby) [CoS 54%] [Mirage Deal]
--[] [Stewardship] Buy out a rival corporation: Hopper Food Group (Roddy) [CoS 74%]
--[] [Stewardship] Rebuild Sinatron (Monogram)

--[] [Intrigue] Root out high-level moles (Mezmerella)
--[] [Intrigue] Interrogate Michael Yagoobian (Lizzy)

--[] [Learning] Cure Genetic Diseases (Jumba)
--[] [Learning] Decode Odd Transmissions (Wasabi)

--[] [Occult] Basic Magic Theory (Tobe)
--[] [Occult] Search for Agent Unknown (Janna)

-[] Personal Actions:
--[] Doof:
--[] Genghis Khan (Study history)

Edit: Also, as a final word, unless I am convinced otherwise, I will most likely be pushing to get "Star Hunt Part One" plan passed once the moratorium ends. Here is the current version of that plan. (Still might get minor tweaks). Assuming @Unstorpable v2 plan and @Angelform pushes the Olympia Black Ops plan I suggested above are the main competitors, I think we should be good overall as all of those plans are good.

-[] National Actions:

--[] [Diplomacy] Recruit Cruella De Vil (Max) [CoS ???]
--[] [Diplomacy] Collaborate with Olympia (Nobody) [CoS 100%]

--[] [Stewardship] Buy out a rival corporation: Hopper Food Group (Moseby) [CoS 86%]

--[] [Learning] Decode Odd Transmissions Lizzy [CoS 75%]

-[] Personal Actions:
--[] Doof:
--[] Activate an Inator
--[] Juniper (Dance Practice)
--[] Technor (Build giant robot legs)

Last edited:
---[ ] Chat with the Bossman (Janus)

Maybe we coulda change it to another person from the council, maybe mirage or Coyote, because Janus can backfire in a volatile way is we roll low enough. specially with the debuff. aside from that this seems great!

I really like this one too! little sad it doesn't have the black ops action, but I understand why, It even researches the odd object, which I really want to do this turn. Damm, not sure for which plan to vote to be honest. The 2 cover plenty bases I want done.

[] Plan: A Quick Start
-[] National Actions:

--[] [Diplomacy] Recruit Cruella De Vil (Max) [CoS ???]
--[] [Diplomacy] Form a Research Agreement with the Zaibatsu (Technor) [CoS 70%]

--[] [Stewardship] Develop Civilian AI (Moseby) [CoS 61%]

--[] [Learning] Decode Odd Transmissions (Lizzie) [CoS 75%]

-[] Personal Actions:
--[] Doof:
--[] Activate an Inator
--[] Juniper (Dance Practice)

Basically the same as Star Hunt Part One, but with Hopper's replaced by Civilian AI. Given that it takes time, it seems wise to try and start as fast as possible, and it plays more to our strengths than Hopper's does.

EDIT: It also reaches out to the Zaibatzu and slightly improves the odds on Transmissions.

Last edited:
You know, the Mechanics change gave me an idea. An alternate Doofquest(not exactly a Negaverse) where Doof has 150 Learning to reflect figuring out time travel in like 10 minutes... at the cost of not being able to pick which actions to take. You could still determine what Heroes to put down on a given Action, which would extend to being able to send them on Quests, but you'd get a list of the Actions being done in a Turn and have to deal with it from there.

Obviously, this would make doing anything specific really hard, but assigning Personals and sending Doof on Quests could eventually mitigate it. Certain Heroes like Khan could do Personals to provide an extra Action in their Stat, though there would be a threshold(50+, presumably) or else there would be a caveat of some kind. Say, having Wendy do one meaning that it needed to be AI-related. Floating Actions like Lovemuffin and NOWCA would probably be fought over tooth and claw, and with a bonus from Doof that high, dumping them on a Learning Action of relatively low import(since neither the lower crit chance nor the lack of narrative benefits would bother us) would have left Lovemuffin reasonably under control.

This system could in theory allow DEI to hulk the hell out if a significant number of Learning Heroes were acquired, though that would be a matter of some luck unless there's some kind of Hero Unit recruitment technology, or like a Super Rolodex born of the seven Chaos Business Cards, or Mirage using her recruitment Personal basically every Turn. At any rate, even LV would be batting at 160+, enough to succeed most of our current batch of projects on a 2. Doof might even get some kind of epiphany about letting them think they're brilliant geniuses he lets off the leash every now and then.

From the outside, it probably wouldn't look all that different from Canon!Doof, but it would play pretty differently. I imagine an uncapped Xp spending system to help deal with the sheer chaos Doof would get up to relative to his DCs and a lot of effort spent trying to unlock Personals that could in turn allow Doof's learning to boost other Stats. Even a 10% bonus would be a +15, after all. Occult would be the prime candidate for this, considering the amount of crossover intellectual prowess and Magic have, though I doubt it would be more than 25% without quite the chain, since 37+ is Prince-tier, plus whatever he would have there. I also imagine there'd be a note that, barring some unreasonable crits, Doof's Learning was capped and Heroes and Council benefits were the only way 300 DC Learning projects were getting done.

Okay, I think I've got everything taken care of. I'm pretty sure this is my final draft.
[ ] Plan: New Beginnings (Version VI)
-[ ] Martial: Rent Out your PMC (Khan)
-[ ] Diplomacy: Recruit from your Rolodex
--[ ] Cruella de Vil
-[ ] Diplomacy: Guard Against Hats (Moseby)
--[ ] Write-in: Bog down sales and distribution with red tape and taxes
-[ ] Stewardship: Buy Out a Rival Corporation (Smarty)
--[ ] Hopper Food Group
-[ ] Intrigue: Investigate a Hot Spot
--[ ] Zootopia
-[ ] Learning: Decode Odd Transmissions (Technor)
-[ ] Occult: Basic Magic Theory (Gomez)
-[ ] Occult: Search for Agent Unknown (Janna)
-[ ] Personals
--[ ] Doof:
---[ ] Ask Mirage to let you practice lying
---[ ] Take a time management class
---[ ] Accept Bellewhether's Invitation
--[ ] Norm Prime
---[ ] Polish off upgrades
--[ ] Dennis
--[ ] Max
---[ ] Play some video games
--[ ] Lizzy
---[ ] Write-in: Hang out with Kitsune
--[ ] Tobe
--[ ] Kitsune
---[ ] Spread Chaos
--[ ] Alan Bradley
--[ ] Wasabi
---[ ] Organize your Workstation
--[ ] Marco
--[ ] Tom
---[ ] Search for Star
--[ ] Juniper
---[ ] Meet your coworkers

Martial: Renting out the PMC raises funds, which we'll need if we want the Commodore's help in finding Star once the DC is low enough. Also, putting off Black Ops until after payday allows us to milk the income we receive for more than we would get if we added Black Ops now. Plus, doing it later frees up Gomez and Juniper for magic theory and making new ties respectively.

Diplomacy: Yes, I know we hired Moseby for Stewardship actions, but he was the best option diplomacy wise for that option. If the goal this turn is to completely purge spies from our company, we need to do something about the hats now. Also, Cruella is a must. No question. As for why I don't collaborate with Olympia, I just don't see the need to.

Stewardship: Hopper's has been discussed to hell and back, so I doubt I need to elaborate. As for why I put Smarty on it, Roddy seems better for the herbivore action since it involves constructing exhibits, which is right up his alley. Dinos has also been discussed with Glomgold's offer, so no explanation needed again. And if shore up is out of the question, rebuilding Sinatron should put us in enough good graces with Olympia to cement an alliance with both potential heads.

Intrigue: I don't see the need to interrogate Goob. We have enough on our plate without involving Florida, let's not add to it. Investigating Zootopia without a hero unit, meaning Doof does it himself, also narratively fits with Doof going to Bellewhether's dinner. Moles is also without need for explaining.

Learning: Transmissions is on the verge of getting snapped up by our rivals and has been sitting there for forever, let's not leave it lying around anymore. Let a computer take a crack at it! Also, again, dinos. Jumba has experience taming "monstrosities", let's let him take a crack at taming carnivorous dinosaurs.

Occult: No explanation needed for either of these. At all. Agent Unknown is the higher DC, so the unit with more occult gets put on it.

Personals: Main focus is improvement across the board, whether by self-reflection (Doof), training (Dennis, Tobe, Marco), making connections (Lizzy and Juniper), or other ways (Norm and Wasabi). The others are just actions that may help us in the future.

Probably need to rejoin Government and build a lobby first. The DC for that write in action is also unknown so I wouldn't want to attempt it.
I did think of building a lobby againat the hats, yes. But why would rejoining the government have anything to do with this? It's not a condition for lobbying.

Edit: As for the DC being unknown, can we not simply ask?

Last edited:
I asked in the Discord Q&A thread last night, but no answer yet.
Well, if that doesn't cop out, have we considered organizing a Doofania Danville Fashion Week? Basically, arranging for a high-profile fashion event with Gaston Le Mode and other famous designers that places emphasis on hats being out?

Last edited:
I won't lie, I'm really tempted by the wombo-combo of Poach Olympia Resources and Move Your Brand Into Idaho. The very idea that we might actually be able to take a faction off the map is a heady feeling. If we can consume enough of Olympia, we'd actually be in a pretty good position! Still, I can recognize that's fairly unpopular, so I won't try to shill it too heavily.
I'd like to do this, Winston isn't long for it and Sinatron didn't do us that big a favor. Not really sure how bringing Sinatron back is supposed to help Winston, anyway, he's going to take the company out from under him.

Why are most plans interested in hiring Cruella DeVille? Is it because of the Florida situation? I thought Thread was invested in hiring Red Feather from last turn.

Back