You do realize that as a Toon, Max is uniquely vulnerable to the comedy trope of being mistaken for a near-identical secret agent and consequently ending up in possession of something incredibly valuable and/or dangerous.
You are, of course, correct, but if such a thing does happen it will be cleared up comedically by the end of the episodeinterlude.

"Honestly, it's just so frustrating! It doesn't look like anything I've ever seen, and I've stolen from the best of them! All metal and glass and… see through. Sorta like ehhh, tube of lipstick or something. I don't like it. Doesn't even want to interface with anything we've got. I even tried those weird plugs, you know, the ones from Japan or England, nothing!"

Judge Doom nods. "Have you been able to obtain anything useful from the processing unit?"

"I don't even know if it has one! It's full of these weird little filaments. Is an 'on' button too much to ask?!"

While they are most likely talking about Eve for the robot, I have found an... interesting character that fits Drakken's description of the robot

Meet Ron the Bubble Bot from Ron's gone wrong!

Or it ends with some French Intelligence agency/Interpol legitimately thinking Max Goof is a superspy.
No, if I know my Toon misunderstanding movies it ends with Max solving a high-stakes flashy spy case mostly on accident

Naturally, this will perfectly coincide with people being able to remember Agent Russ again and investigations will show that Max has been seen working with a US superspy who is so good at stealth that he made the entire world forget his existence for half a year.

Papillion: I warned DEI what would happen if they meddled too deeply and they sent some kind of super spy prodigy? what are they plannin... no, wait... looking at the evidence, I don't the Pharmacist even knows Maximillian Goof is a spy... so what did who do while he was here and who did he do it for?

Oh wow...

We lost Russ over a year ago.

And we're averaging 1 turn every 4 months.

...time flies when you're having fun I guess. Seems like it wasn't that long ago.

Well, there's one way to make it move faster. Operation "give @Made in Heaven a large sum of money" is go!
Live from the internet, its the Doofquest telethon.

View: https://youtu.be/eYMdw4z1me8

Give us you're money, we're strapped for cash! Give us your money, C-Moon hates his job, give us you're money, we're not being funny, give us your money todaaaaaaaay.

I could have used exclamation point but I dont think it deserved it.

Oh! I just remembered. Here's some fun details we couldn't work into the interludes.

Inadequacy Island
Core Memory: Day of His Actual Birth (Sadness, Fear)

Backstory Island
Core Memory: Old-fashioned archimedes device projects the 'Ur-Backstory' to Headquarters to serve as Core Memory (Strands of anger, disgust)

Inator Island
Core Memory: The first Inator (Anger, Disgust)

Family Island
Core Memory: Day of his divorce proceedings (Vanessa cheered him up) (Sadness, Anger, Happiness)

DEIsland
Core Memory: the day Perry died (Sadness)

Back