Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
Voting is open
A friendly reminder to new questers to read the Informational threadmarks and FAQ specifically before asking a question. Links below:

Frequently Asked Questions
Here is the Detailed Rune List
Discord.

On Thread Etiquette:

I'm not going to weigh in on the logic of either side's arguments, but I will ask that everyone read over what they write and really consider if the words they used are polite and won't be inflammatory intentionally or not. You cant account for people's tolerances perfectly but at least try to say your piece without saying things that can be easily construed as overly dismissive of the other side of the argument, thank you.

Please endeavour to be cordial. :^)

Last edited:
THE VOTE IS LOCKED.
Adhoc vote count started by soulcake on Oct 6, 2020 at 8:39 PM, finished with 143 posts and 98 votes.

so it begins...

I have a meme request. For those who know that Spongbob Meme about the fish guy going 'How many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man?' as they get ready to beat up this old man, could someone edit Snorri's face over the fishguys, and replace 'teach you this lesson old man?' with 'teach you this lesson beardling?'. Bonus points if Snorri his holding his hammer in his hand.

Hmm I hope we don't lose our supplies and siege engines, honestly I felt the front could be ambushed by dropping them into a massive sinkhole.

[Meme] A Lesson, +5 to an RER Roll [USED]
I have a meme request. For those who know that Spongbob Meme about the fish guy going 'How many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man?' as they get ready to beat up this old man, could someone edit Snorri's face over the fishguys, and replace 'teach you this lesson old man?' with 'teach you this lesson beardling?'. Bonus points if Snorri his holding his hammer in his hand.
Not doing the scene where they actually surround the old dude, because that level of perspective warping would involve doing it from scratch or it would look shoddier than the abstract concept of Shoddiness.

For the record, I had the same concern but soulcakes clarifications here have steeply dropped the bar for what I think Valma is expecting.

I suspect that Snorris visions, deliberately invoking it in one item and accidentally in another, ontop of the Golems hes's actually made gives Snorri a better understanding than most Runelords (Which is mostly a statement of how little other Runelords understand)

More importantly much of Snorri's understanding comes from a very different angle than most as we've never heard of the deep earth being invoked anywhere but for Gronti in Warhammer canon and Gemlin remarked on the fact that our hammer was an unusually altered definition of the Makerstrike combo the update before.
Two perspectives then allow triangulation of the target!

Speaking of hammers and Griffins makes me think about what Magnus would think about the Stormlord and the rest of his brood, Griffins that can talk, oh he would love that.

If, you know, Sigmar and the Empire and everything else line up the right way to allow that.

[Temporary?/Announcement] A Notice, x3 +10 to an RER Roll [3/3 USED]
Sorry for the lack of contact over....these past three days? Shit that isn't so bad, 2020 is getting to me.

Uh anyway, I just wanna give people a heads up, much of my update writing time has been split between actually writing and fine-tuning/reworking the Favour and Standing section and mechanics into something actually useful to you guys instead of a pit with...only meddling levels of importance and meaning? No spoilers as things may change, but I have a good feeling about where Im at in terms of development. Just wanting to give you guys some semblance of an update is all.

x3 +10's to an RER Roll in thanks to the folks on discord who have had to suffer through my rambling and taking the time to help me figure this out.

As for the threadmark...well I won't lie to you its one of the ways I keep track of omake rewards, since I don't particularly like going through my document version. Continually adding and removing +5,10s and 15s on a spreadsheet isn't fun yall. Myeh.

There is a discord?
Good idea favors are just sitting there right now and standing does not seem to be... I honestly havent been noticing it.

Theres a discord I'm a part of where I do some rolls and discuss short term spoilers, I'm not an admin or anything so I can't give out invites personally. But I don't let people post that spoiler info without my explicit say so. Frankly its mostly me futzing about and watching everyone scream when the dice roller gives me a bad roll...or thirty. Effectively everything you need to know I say in this thread already.

Sorry for the lack of contact over....these past three days? Shit that isn't so bad, 2020 is getting to me.

Uh anyway, I just wanna give people a heads up, much of my update writing time has been split between actually writing and fine-tuning/reworking the Favour and Standing section and mechanics into something actually useful to you guys instead of a pit with...only meddling levels of importance and meaning? No spoilers as things may change, but I have a good feeling about where Im at in terms of development. Just wanting to give you guys some semblance of an update is all.

x3 +10's to an RER Roll in thanks to the folks on discord who have had to suffer through my rambling and taking the time to help me figure this out.

As for the threadmark...well I won't lie to you its one of the ways I keep track of omake rewards, since I don't particularly like going through my document version. Continually adding and removing +5,10s and 15s on a spreadsheet isn't fun yall. Myeh.

Nothing to apologize for soulcake, all is well and good. Looking forward to seeing what you've come up with!

Last edited:
Voting is open
Back