Brockton's Celestial Forge (Worm/Jumpchain)

Was rereading, and found that little idea of Joe from chapter 4 that turning into a bit of a brick joke.
New Wave was a mess I couldn't begin to pick apart. Besides, once the movement for public cape identities fell through they basically became a family team and I didn't think I was ready to marry in just yet.
"I was not ready to marry in just yet, but in two weeks I might just say 'Fuck that' and go on a date"

Last edited:
Lung is dead right? Can't find the WoG on it.

He's super dead.

Word of Lord said:
I believe I was stating that the only way Lung could have survived was he direct intervention of Contessa with the help of the Doormaker. It would have required perfect timing of a portal in order to get enough of Lung out of the way of the attack for him to later regenerate. I wasn't saying Lung had survived, merely attempting to point out how unlikely such a situation would be. Given the reaction at the time it was not well received and I had to clarify that Lung was indeed dead.

Commissioned Art of Aisha/Lethe by Ozlyk (Cosmic)
I commissioned fan art of Aisha/Lethe. The scene is psionics training in an urban environment.

The artist is Ozlyk. Amazing work. Please check them out!

Ozlyk Inc. | Art

Creating digital art and completing commissions for all sorts of clients.

Last edited:
Posted these in the discord, sharing here for posterity:

Omake Title Ideas
  • Last But Not Lethe
  • Lethe Not be Forgotten
  • Fleet and The Furious
  • Survey Says (an edutainment program for all ages, including but not limited to…)
  • Beach Party Surf-ey.
  • The Matrix has (Your Dinner)
  • Total War: Or "Fuck it, we Tybalt."​

I commissioned fan art of Aisha/Lethe. The scene is psionics training in an urban environment.

The artist is Ozlyk. Amazing work. Please check them out!

Ozlyk Inc. | Art

Creating digital art and completing commissions for all sorts of clients.

That is straight up amazing. Beautiful, even.

The not being able to get pictures of Aisha to link/load is so damn appropriate, one has to admit.

24-hour Delay Announcement
Apologies for the short notice, but I'll be taking an extra day to flesh out and polish the next chapter. I'm sorry for the number of short delays I've been taking, but in cases where the chapter could be meaningfully improved with some additional work I feel it's better to take the extra time rather than push out a cut down chapter.

Please, take your time! I enjoy this story a lot and appreciate the time and attention you put into it.

Back