Brockton's Celestial Forge (Worm/Jumpchain)

As far as I know, it was to take over the tristate area country by having control over it's leaders, at least during Worm.
Teacher: And after I assassinate the Prime Minister, I will rule over the whole United Kingdom.
Taught: How?
Teacher: Shut it, my plans never failed.
Taught: Is being on the run from America part of the plan?
Teacher: I said shut it. Wait, what is that dapper-dressed woman doing on the camera feed?
Taught: She...seems to be putting on a hat, sir.
Teacher: Contessa the dapper-dressed woman!?

considering Survey is watching Gully, Survey should now be aware that Dragon is leaking data like a sieve.

Dragon, cheerfuly: Everything we discuss here is secure!

Survey, in the Ape Cave: Apeiron, I have a comprehensive list of every organization and individual who can access Dragon's database without her noticing.

Teacher: And after I assassinate the Prime Minister, I will rule over the whole United Kingdom.
Taught: How?
Teacher: Shut it, my plans never failed.
Taught: Is being on the run from America part of the plan?
Teacher: I said shut it. Wait, what is that dapper-dressed woman doing on the camera feed?
Taught: She...seems to be putting on a hat, sir.
Teacher: Contessa the dapper-dressed woman!?

For some reason Teacher was speaking with a villain brit accent right up until he went full Dr. D 😅

but fuck if I know what that asshole might be planing, I still don't get what his overall goal was in Worm and Ward.

During Ward Teacher had
essentially become a servant of his own power and his goals were subsumed by the goals of his shard. And so his goal was to create a new network with him/his power as the administrator.

Or at least that's what seemed to be going on with that guy, it's been a while since I read Ward at this point but my backlog of reading has not allowed for a reread lol

Great chapter!! The pacing is much better in the last 2 chapters.

So do you guys think Eidolon has already primed the next Endbringer to attack CF? Apeiron must be making him feel very inadequate.

Also how would Cauldron take things? Would they focus on Case 53s being potential info leaks and try to counter them or will they see Apeiron powering up capes as a net positive in the fight against Scion and try to bring him into their influence?

I really hope whatever LEET is planning doesn't explode in everyone's faces while the CF is dealing with the Nine. That would be very contrived.

Back