[X] [Main] Grand Palace
[X] [Secondary] War Mission - Swamp People

here is the third part of the bronze age collapse as the last video that was linked was old

@Academia Nut , how do we, say, seek peace with Thunder Horse? By sending them Trade Mission and/or Salt Gift? Can we do some sort of weregild?

Because, I dunno about you folks, but I am willing to pay for killing their friends if it means we can reduce the amount of endless war because bronze age!40K is no fun
'sides, it would save us time better spent on internal things and we can afford the salt if that's all it takes.

Okay, soo, before any voting let's discuss our options.
As far as I can see, we can either double Main War Mission and switch to megaproject support for 2-turn Palace or leave Policy: Offensive and double Main Palace manually for 3-turn Palace, with Secondary reserved for, hm...ohhh.

oh fuck yes
Opinions?
I'm thinking main integrate stallions, main palace, keep offense.

I feel like our influence will have greater narrative impact on the Lowlanders once they are at peace instead of while they're fighting a war, since trying to instill in them peaceful values would fall to the wayside during a war.

[X] [Main] Grand Palace
[X] [Secondary] Integrate March - Stallion Tribes
[X] [Secondary] Integrate March - Stallion Tribes x2

Last edited:
True. We could skip the war (we're still on offensive policy) and integrate instead. Does deploying the Red Banner to the Lowlands take an action?

Should we right now? It most likely will increase (edit: admin) strain and reduce our ability to automatically defend against nomads.
Can I convince you to wait until after Palace?

[X] [Main] Grand Palace

Should we right now? It most likely will increase strain and reduce our ability to automatically defend against nomads.

I believe AN mentioned that we could integrate the Stallions without experiencing too much more admin strain then we already have.

Last edited:
@Rakuhn Sir, could you please switch to:

[X] [Main] Grand Palace

Vodyani are assholes though. Like, "make Imperium look like nice guys" assholes.
Unfallen have my approval beause TREEEEEEEES, Sophons are generic science race which remind me of that one MoO2 race with utterly broken Creative so they get my like too, others are meh.

ES1 had Vaulters aka dwarves IN SPACE with absolutely bullshit defensive capability and Harmony, which is like TREEES but ROOOOCKS so they had my like too (also, the fucking snowballing of them with no-upkeep ships was beyond ridiculous).

In Endless Legend, of course Wild Walkers are the best.

But honestly, Endless games had absolutely crappy AI compared to EU4 or Vic2, so I played them mostly for gorgeous music(probably one of the best OSTs I've heard) and great sleek design more than the gameplay.
Just looked up the unfallen

I AM NOW IN BLISS HOLY CRAP this is my jaaaam those organic spaceships holy

[X] [Main] Grand Palace

Should we right now? It most likely will increase (edit: admin) strain and reduce our ability to automatically defend against nomads.

That works too, I suppose. In that case I would suggest double main palace to complete it faster so we can maintain administrative control. We'd still be able to do one other secondary action as well.

[X] [Main] Grand Palace

[X][Main] Integrate March - Stallion Tribes
[X][Secondary] Grand Palace
[X][Secondary] Grand Palace x2

Dropping a vote before I head out so I don't forget.

Palace, b/c TAXES, and Integrating the Stallions b/c that has been in the cards for a damn long time.

how do we, say, seek peace with Thunder Horse? By sending them Trade Mission and/or Salt Gift? Can we do some sort of weregild?

First you have to demonstrate strength by winning some victories, or they won't even consider peace. Why get some gold when you can kill the guy offering it and take all the gold?

can we double main integrate? What would the effects be?

Your non-vassal subordinate? No, because the whole job is already the main, and you can't rush it.

[X] [Main] Grand Palace

So, we won the religion debate by integrating in some of their more likable gods, but didn't win it thoroughly enough to get the +2 RA.

The annual festival was enough to convince the Lowlanders that we put our money where our mouth is, so to speak, and made them want to follow our laws of their own volition. It also brought some light into our own half-exile problem, which might make it easier to resolve that later down the line.

Also got the Highlanders to peace out, which is always good.

Overall, nothing too bad happened.

Inserted tally
Adhoc vote count started by Killer_Whale on Jul 8, 2017 at 4:18 PM, finished with 70490 posts and 10 votes.

Back