[X] [Main] Expand Forests - Stallion Tribes
[X] [Secondary] Change Policy - Expansion
[X] [Secondary] Build Chariots

Festival + Mine. Combo of cultural fuck yeah.
If we have sufficient art, a main PG + Mine would be a wiser choice, as the PG's stability gain would counter the mine's cost, and we would be brought back to 3 legitimacy.

I specifically mentioned opposition to revolutionaries.
You specifically mentioned opposition and neutrality toward the revolutionaries. A majority of the populace is likely to be neutral. As such, in the highly theoretical case that your original statement was correct, a majority of the populace would be dead.

If we have sufficient art, a main PG + Mine would be a wiser choice, as the PG's stability gain would counter the mine's cost, and we would be brought back to 3 legitimacy.

No, I mean for the narrative impact of Ymaryn celebrating iron.
I mean, as soon as they realise just how broken is this bullshit, there will be more than enough celebrating anyway, but festivals are kinda...narratively about strengthening culture, and enshrining being most likely first to discover iron working is worth culturally enshrining, IMO.

But we'll see.

Even the greatest civilizations have collapsed, I don't think it would be too hard for AN to cause the same for us eventually.

My main goal is for us to become the regional hegemon before then so at least our successors will aspire to follow similar paths as us.

You specifically mentioned opposition and neutrality toward the revolutionaries. A majority of the populace is likely to be neutral. As such, in the highly theoretical case that your original statement was correct, a majority of the populace would be dead.

Mate it was a bit of joking sarcasim I didn't mean it literally. As for the fate of the nuetrals and opposition. They where selectively killed and suppressed until they were in support of it, openly at least.
The whole joke was about how revolutionaries demonise thier enemies to the point where anyone who is not a revolutionary is viewed with extreme suspicion for anyone who doesn't openly oppose the literal evil of the enemy must support it.

And the reign of terror and the massacres of the peasantry and the eradication of the church shows just how far the revolutionary fervour can go.

Last edited:
*chuckles xianxia-ly* Weak. My goal is IMMORTALITY!!!!

r you ever weirded out by how similar spanish, french, and italian are?

In truth i trolled you, because "que bom" is "it's good" in portuguese XD, and yeah i get weirded when i understand spanish, some italian and nearly nothing of french without studing it.

Back