@Strypgia, I have rated this section Hugs because that was my first reaction. I would like the official record to reflect my belief that this section is worth at least two Hugs and two Funnies. Bravo.

Oh, and Kaworu likes girls as well now? I know some fangirls who will be most displeased...

Oh, and Kaworu likes girls as well now? I know some fangirls who will be most displeased...
Oh no. Someone is bisexual/possibly-heterosexual. The horror. The unbridled horror.~

Run Kaworu run!

*frantic pounding*
Shinji: *Opens door* Yes?
Kaworu: *forces way in* Hide me!
Shinji: W-what? From who? Why?
Kaworu: Rei is very attractive when angry! Telling her this makes her even angrier and even more beautiful!
Shinji: What.

@Strypgia, I have rated this section Hugs because that was my first reaction. I would like the official record to reflect my belief that this section is worth at least two Hugs and two Funnies. Bravo.

Thanks. I kind of wish I'd split it up, really. I wanted Asuka's collapse into tears of joy to be the punch, but then the whole scene with Rei and Kaworu popped into my head, and was too much fun not to post too.
Run Kaworu run!

*frantic pounding*
Kaworu: Rei is very attractive when angry! Telling her this makes her even angrier and even more beautiful!
Rei: ~pounds on the door~ "I know you're in there, Nagisa! I'm going to feed you your own eyeballs!"

Kaworu: ~biting his lip hard~ "Oh god she's hot..."

Shinji: "No, really, what the fuck?"

Last edited:
Rei: ~pounds on the door~ "I know you're in there, Nagisa! I'm going to feed you your own eyeballs!"

*PenPen opens freezer* Wark!
Kaworu: Thank you tiny Penguin! *drives into freezer*
Misato: Penpen! what did I say about installing escape tunnels?

He's not exactly a masochist, his body just thinks Rei is really attractive when she's angry. This produces a natural reaction. And this makes her angrier. Yay feedback loops!

Oh - I was going to make a joke about the irony of the angel of Free Will being into that sort of thing... Oh well.

The best (worst?) part is that if Kaworu starts getting Rei angry on purpose, it doesn't matter if she realizes that since that would just maker her even angrier!

Shinji: "Seriously man - you need help."

Huh. So Kaworu's a masochist? Who'da thunk it?

EDIT: Ninja'd

Run Kaworu run!

*frantic pounding*

*PenPen opens freezer* Wark!
Kaworu: Thank you tiny Penguin! *drives into freezer*
Misato: Penpen! what did I say about installing escape tunnels?

Okay, how many of you here have read the shadow omake?

Kaworu swallowed heavily. ".....please do not look down."

Rei looked down.

There was a long moment of very tense silence.

"....you have got to be kidding me," Rei said tightly.
You know, Rei certainly has come a long way from that time Shinji inadvertently stole second base and she didn't slap him until he insulted his father.

[Insert Reference to "Ocular Virginity" Here]

No, I think just Rei, I always had this headcanon that just like Rei has Yui's DNA Kaworu has Gendo's which, in this case, would make this scene far more amusing.

Why would Kaworu have Gendo's DNA? The more likely choice is Keel Lorenz'. It even sets up a good comparison between the two men. Both cloned a being out of the person they love the most as part of the plan to see them reach immortality. Keel loves himself, Gendo loves Yui.

Last edited:
Back