Brockton's Celestial Forge (Worm/Jumpchain)

Joe really needs more male companions or friends that he can talk to maybe someone his own age.

I mean he has the 3 guys at the gym, and I think the guy that beat his face in when Aisha was introduced seemed about his age. I think there was a WoG somewhere that mentioned he'd be back at the gym as soon as he had his physique issue sorted. Which is hopefully next chapter.

I mean he has the 3 guys at the gym, and I think the guy that beat his face in when Aisha was introduced seemed about his age. I think there was a WoG somewhere that mentioned he'd be back at the gym as soon as he had his physique issue sorted. Which is hopefully next chapter.
Will Joe even talk about his problems with them or will he just deflect like he always does at least he has a therapist that could help. I want a time skip to a meeting with his therapist it can help.

Will Joe even talk about his problems with them or will he just deflect like he always does at least he has a therapist that could help. I want a time skip to a meeting with his therapist it can help.
I doubt we will be getting a time skip during the gang war arc. Maybe after that there will be a 1 to 2 week time skip to the end bringer battle. But realistically, unless Lord really wants to create an alternate timeline (which I hope he does, and seems to be doing). There's no way Joe can realistically exist and have any semblance of canon timeline remain. I mean even now he's top 10 capes in the planet, any canon conflict should be immediately resolved with Joe's involvement. Even the spiderweb Coil has weaved should be brought to heel soon. Not many situations more complex than that.

A time skip WOULD be nice to let Joe settle into things and not break the universe by the time Leviathan shows up. Though if he starts moving and hunting and just sticks to what he has and stops progressing for a while to fix all the things... it might be a better idea and just let the upgrades flow for the next upgrade cycle... which is pretty much what I would do if I was in his situation.

At some point, you are powerful enough to crush them all. Time to do it and be done.

If/as Taylor gets recordings of the Bitches Three, the recordings should be downsampled/processed to ordinary tech level and provided to the police, school, and possibly others - with warnings that the recordings go public if proper action isn't taken.
As Sophia is then questioned/investigated, the PRT would presumably become aware - no outing involved. Oh, this person is a Ward? How unheroic. What does the PRT intend to do about their problem child and the injuries she has caused?

What does the PRT intend to do about their problem child and the injuries she has caused?

Basically nothing, at least by the grandiose punishment standards of fanfiction. The PRT isn't just going to toss out an unstable parahuman on the street when almost every parahuman they have is unstable in some way. I'm pretty sure there's a WOG I've heard of that explains that Piggot doesn't see Sophia as enough of an issue to even bother with a transfer, the Bay needing as much manpower as it can get, and so she would just take away most of Sophia's agency and freedom as a Ward if she found out. Still technically ready to go if the bay goes to shit, but not allowed to participate in regular ward activity and watched with a stricter eye. Which would eventually piss Sophia off enough that she'd go rogue (not become a Rogue, just run away so she can do what she wants) and get labeled a villain.

I'll admit I've only heard this WOG second hand though, so if anyone would like to correct me and/or post a link to it feel free.

Basically nothing, at least by the grandiose punishment standards of fanfiction. The PRT isn't just going to toss out an unstable parahuman on the street when almost every parahuman they have is unstable in some way. I'm pretty sure there's a WOG I've heard of that explains that Piggot doesn't see Sophia as enough of an issue to even bother with a transfer, the Bay needing as much manpower as it can get, and so she would just take away most of Sophia's agency and freedom as a Ward if she found out. Still technically ready to go if the bay goes to shit, but not allowed to participate in regular ward activity and watched with a stricter eye. Which would eventually piss Sophia off enough that she'd go rogue (not become a Rogue, just run away so she can do what she wants) and get labeled a villain.

I'll admit I've only heard this WOG second hand though, so if anyone would like to correct me and/or post a link to it feel free.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Sophia arrested and sent to juvie when she was mastered by Regent into basically admitting her crimes?

I haven't read Worm in a while.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Sophia arrested and sent to juvie when she was mastered by Regent into basically admitting her crimes?

I haven't read Worm in a while.
If I remember correctly, yes. But none of that info has come to light, although now with the watch's recording, taylor might manage to prove something.

Are we still on the shipping discussion? Because obviously the best ship is Post strong spark joe and String Theory.
I just wanted to get the last word in tbh, I think it's safe to move on

Last edited:
Are we still on the shipping discussion? Because obviously the best ship is Post strong spark joe and String Theory.
No but you restarted it again

YOU FILTHY HERETIC

If I remember correctly, yes. But none of that info has come to light, although now with the watch's recording, taylor might manage to prove something.
I just wanted to get the last word in tbh, I think it's safe to move on
Don't double post, please

Let us not discuss ship's may be something more festive like Christmas sweaters, yes Christmas sweaters created by Joe and garment. Just imagine it a sweater that is stiylish and fashionable a Divine construction that is self repairing and also dust infused with ice dust to make a localised snow storm and maybe some fire dust to keep the user warm.

Yes, a distraction. Did you know it only takes 9-13 hours for a hobbyist to knit a sweater? This is a fact brought to you by my research for a CF fic.

So how long will Joe take to make a sweater with all his Perks if it only takes 9-13 hours. May be 1-2 minutes for Joe to make one.

Blizz & Blaze, The Sister Sweaters
Blizz, the Frostherald, keeps it's user warm, for it gives affinity to ice, and makes the user immune to it. It is infused with shards of an ancient glacier, and can be used to bring colds unlike any other upon an area roughly 100miles in size.
Blaze, the Frostkiller, keeps it's user warm, by filling them with it's heat. It is infused with solidified shards of the blood of the earth, and can be used to scorch vast areas of land, or to simply banish the winter from an area temporarily.
Both were created the Boundless Smith & the White Gloves, ages ago, before the Grudge Golden attacked, only to be promptly dispatched, but not before slaying a large amount of people.

Blizz & Blaze, The Sister Sweaters
Blizz, the Frostherald, keeps it's user warm, for it gives affinity to ice, and makes the user immune to it. It is infused with shards of an ancient glacier, and can be used to bring colds unlike any other upon an area roughly 100miles in size.
Blaze, the Frostkiller, keeps it's user warm, by filling them with it's heat. It is infused with solidified shards of the blood of the earth, and can be used to scorch vast areas of land, or to simply banish the winter from an area temporarily.
Both were created the Boundless Smith & the White Gloves, ages ago, before the Grudge Golden attacked, only to be promptly dispatched, but not before slaying a large amount of people.
implying anyone dies to Scion by the time joe kills him from draining him via callbeads

implying anyone dies to Scion by the time joe kills him from draining him via callbeads
1) As LR has explained to multiple times, call beads are the source of the energy, infact generic unconnected call beads could work (I assume joe will use this once he gets Formula Formulator). The thing connected to the call bead merely "flavours" the energy if I understand correctly.
2) Even if the energy was coming from scion, where/how TF could joe use all the energy?

1) As LR has explained to multiple times, call beads are the source of the energy, infact generic unconnected call beads could work (I assume joe will use this once he gets Formula Formulator). The thing connected to the call bead merely "flavours" the energy if I understand correctly.
2) Even if the energy was coming from scion, where/how TF could joe use all the energy?
i thought the WOG said that it doesn't constantly drain, but only takes a sum of the energy at once? Joe could theoretically just stockpile all the energy, or could just hold open a spacebridge to the other side of the universe for ad infinium.

Back