Brockton's Celestial Forge (Worm/Jumpchain)

Are you trying to get a Clone!Joe to use Alchemy on themselves, to Traumatize the original by fitting into one of Garments outfits?

Say one lost a bet?
I was asking if they were talking about Alchemy Valentine, a genderfluid OC of ABDIllustrates, but I see what they were talking about now.
My Omake will be more about a project joe will try out, which will end up with Garment getting involved.

So! I had a strange thought?

Puppetry.

At base, it imitates life, at higher levels there are Automatrons, the basics for Robotics.

Could Joe repair old puppets so well, they come to life, like a certain series?

I just imagined him rescuing an old puppeteer or animation expert & inheriting old gear, which he takes to his workshop & clone joes mess with in their spare time.

Plausible?

So, whom will Joe send Christmas presents too?

I just imagined him doing a Santa impression, building presents in his workshop for select people.

I just imagined the remote control car fleet being able to reproduce. Can they combine?

Will they now be able to combine to a humanoid form? Connect like Lego's?

So, whom will Joe send Christmas presents too?

I just imagined him doing a Santa impression, building presents in his workshop for select people.

I just imagined the remote control car fleet being able to reproduce. Can they combine?

Will they now be able to combine to a humanoid form? Connect like Lego's?

For some bizarre reason, this just made me picture Joe pulling off Tuxdeo Mask-as-Santa from one of the Sailor Moon movies:

Just picture it. Joe does something similar, only it's some super-amazing tinker tech sleigh with flying robot reindeer. and with dramatic costume changes...
*after he reveals the real him under the Santa outfit: "All the good boys and girls get gifts. But the bad ones get an ass-kicking!"

For some bizarre reason, this just made me picture Joe pulling off Tuxdeo Mask-as-Santa from one of the Sailor Moon movies:

Just picture it. Joe does something similar, only it's some super-amazing tinker tech sleigh with flying robot reindeer. and with dramatic costume changes...
*after he reveals the real him under the Santa outfit: "All the good boys and girls get gifts. But the bad ones get coal! With some snack to cook, knowing it is the only BBQ they will get, not to be cooked by me either!"

I had to edit the quote, everyone deserves something, Brockton Bay is cold in Winter and they deserve coal to warm them, and some snacks they have to prepare themselves, imagining what the good boys and girls are getting.

Which reminds me, will Gully find our Hero?

Clockblocker get a 'contract' to heal his parent?

Edit: would Aperion get into a Fireworks competition?

I pictured him challenging Bakuda, March, Uber & Leet to a Fireworks display in an effort to distract them from doing something productive.

Perhaps the Fireworks from Coneheads as an example?

Last edited:
The tyranny is endless... :cry:
LordR save us...
doubt it LordR likes garment so i doubt it

Raises hand

I, also, ship Garment x Joe.
And Joe x Miss Militia
And Apeiron x Dragon.
Aaaaand Apeiron x Damsel of Distress......
While the first i fully agree with the rest are heretical so i recommend you get the other shipping ideas out of your head

Dictatorship is one person. With three, it's more of an oligarchy. If power was hereditary, it'd be aristocracy.
The power in the discord server is like an oligarchy there is Nicolie, Sterlyn, and Eternal lost but EL is a writer and doesn't get involved in the shipping business

Joe really needs more male companions or friends that he can talk to maybe someone his own age.

For the ship's I'm with dragon what ever she wants armsmaster or Apeiron. It's great that we don't ship Joe with underage teens even if dragon and garment are a bit iffy in age but it's fine one is an AI and the other is a spirit that may or may not have been created by Joe's Power.

Back