Brockton's Celestial Forge (Worm/Jumpchain)

Hah! I am aware of that, but the only thing that he'd need to have us do is say, "What is this, how is it used, how is it processed, what can Joe do with this?" as it pertains to whatever might be in the jumpchain perks. Having fans give lore and data and nothing more, not tryna push him to write the story the way they want him to.

Joe ships so far.

1. Garment, the best gal
2. Lady Khepri, #Khepeiron, to Joe's horror. Also official PRT policy is to not mess with his underage gf.
3. Bakuda, #Bakeiron. An inferior ship spread online
4. Miss Militia. Joe was staring at her (magic gun) uring Garment's debut. Doug understands that she's a hot gun toting gal.
5. Little Asian girl that's a big Flechette fan. She literally threw herself at Joe during Garment's debut at the boxing gym. Mrs Gartenberg will surely spread the rumor of Joe's encounter on random petite asian cape nerd (it's March). It's only a matter of time before she starts introducing Joe to a nice girl.
5. Library front desk girl who flirted with Joe when he went to talk with Taylor about the online reactions. The love that could have been if Joe didn't have his hands full babysitting Professor Hebert's daughter.
6. Dragon, #Drageiron or #BoundlessDragon. Dragon needs a scoundrel in her life and is telling everybody about it. Official PRT policy is Khepri ship has sunk; the Dragon ship has set sail.

Joe ships so far.

1. Garment, the best gal
2. Lady Khepri, #Khepeiron, to Joe's horror. Also official PRT policy is to not mess with his underage gf.
4. Miss Militia. Joe was staring at her (magic gun) uring Garment's debut. Doug understands that she's a hot gun toting gal.
5. Little Asian girl that's a big Flechette fan. She literally threw herself at Joe during Garment's debut at the boxing gym. Mrs Gartenberg will surely spread the rumor of Joe's encounter on random petite asian cape nerd (it's March). It's only a matter of time before she starts introducing Joe to a nice girl.
5. Library front desk girl who flirted with Joe when he went to talk with Taylor about the online reactions. The love that could have been if Joe didn't have his hands full babysitting Professor Hebert's daughter.
6. Dragon, #Drageiron or #BoundlessDragon. Dragon needs a scoundrel in her life and is telling everybody about it. Official PRT policy is Khepri ship has sunk; the Dragon ship has set sail.
You forgot Damsel, a woman who needs help with her highly destructive powers, and as we all know Joe is too much of a true nice guy and would help her in a heartbeat.

...Ashley? You want him to seduce a fucking slaughterhouse 9 candidate?
I'm of the opinion to help her with her problems and maybe recuit her. I don't think Joe needs to or should be in a relationship any time soon especially not with a person that also needs psychological help.

Ashley is someone that needs help. It's definitely not gonna be easy and her personality is problematic, and she can't be called a good person due to a lot of the things she's done, but I think she deserves a second chance and there's potential for her to do good and be better.

Given Damsel's lack of life experience, she doesn't think to question why the building she's squatting in has power, water, and cable hooked up to it - one of a dozen small things the local office looks after to keep her comfortable and pacified. The individuals in the local office maintain regular correspondence with other offices (mainly the Boston department) and, given that they think they can turn her to the side of good with time, allowing her to develop some maturity, or catching her in the right mood on the right day, they mostly minimize the danger she poses and approach her now and again to try coaxing her or plant the idea of becoming a hero in her mind.

She isn't beyond help at this point in the story. Her circumstances are still very much a result of her power fucking her up, and the PRT seem to judge that she is and can be something other than an insane villain.

Joe ships so far.

1. Garment, the best gal

You forgot the AI (Apeiron see them more as... his children, but it never stopped shippers) and Tetra.

Happy Holidays!

Can Garment make Holiday Hats that sell well? Can she make the classic "Ugly Sweater" that Joe would wear? I just imagined her making a hat with a teely-bob antenna, mistletoe attached at the end?

Semi-on-subject? Will Joe open a Coffee shop? Lol! "The Cup o'Joe" made by a Mad Science Expresso Machine, that makes more than wanted with overdoses of caffeine? To work in his workshop break room?

Did his clones already do so without him noticing?

Would they make a distillery?

I remember another story by dogbertcarrol where alcohol was made from Fruitcake.

Christmas Cake sometimes gets soaked with brandy or another.

Could Joe make such a Fruitcake, use it for Alcohol then distill it a few times over to distribute for Holiday cheer?

I just imagined Joe making Christmas Goodies like a Gingerbread man that runs around, outrunning Hookwolf & Lung while teasing them.

Again, Happy Holidays!

I had a dream about this fanfic last night where Joe tried to integrate Tetra with another bundle of Life Fibers that had shown up somehow. The result of the ensuing fight was a pair of sequined emerald green gym shorts.

(I never said the dream made any sense.)

I had a dream about this fanfic last night where Joe tried to integrate Tetra with another bundle of Life Fibers that had shown up somehow. The result of the ensuing fight was a pair of sequined emerald green gym shorts.

Not edgy enough to be canon. It has to be a long-coat with at least fifty zippers and belts.

It sounds like shorts because Garment would not give up the hands, being gloves.

Would Tetra look good as one of the Chinese Shirts that Kung-Fu types wear? Possibly.

I just hope they do not go with the reverse. Joe would not look good in a girls dress, no matter how good he is as presentation.

Or would he? That is Omake fodder with the closing lines.

"I make this look GOOD!"

I just hope they do not go with the reverse. Joe would not look good in a girls dress, no matter how good he is as presentation.
Or would he? That is Omake fodder with the closing lines.
We don't know enough about his appearance to really decide, but I think he could pull of most outfits. A super flamboyant/femme aperion could absolutely work, it's just not Joe's aestethic.
Also, thanks for the idea!

Back