Little Ritsuka and her Loving Family (Fate/Grand Order)

Personally I think that making Gudao into a 'cripple magus' would just overcomplicate things. If you want him to be Sakura's son then fine, whatever, but the rest of that backstory sounds overly complicated and kind of needless - when you have a family consisting of, at the very least; 1 Servant, someone who can use the 2nd Magic, the Black Grail and someone with a Reality Marble, you'll have plenty to feel inferior about even if you're a great magus.

Last edited:
Personally I think that making Gudao into a 'cripple magus' would just overcomplicate things. If you want him to be Sakura's son then fine, whatever, but the rest of that backstory sounds overly complicated and kind of needless - when you have a family consisting of at least 1 Servant, someone who can use the 2nd Magic, the Black Grail and someone with a Reality Marble, you'll have plenty to feel inferior about even if you're a great magus.
Fair enough. Admittedly, I did go overboard with his whole backstory bit and decided to stick it as a simple while a good magus not as much as his younger sister. Sorry about that.

I don't really like the Heaven's Feel route for the choices Shirou does. but that doesn't mean I don't like Sakura.

Personally I think that making Gudao into a 'cripple magus' would just overcomplicate things. If you want him to be Sakura's son then fine, whatever, but the rest of that backstory sounds overly complicated and kind of needless - when you have a family consisting of at least 1 Servant, someone who can use the 2nd Magic, the Black Grail and someone with a Reality Marble, you'll have plenty to feel inferior about even if you're a great magus.

Fair enough. Admittedly, I did go overboard with his whole backstory bit and decided to stick it as a simple while a good magus not as much as his younger sister. Sorry about that.

Personally, I'd prefer that he sticks as Rin's son and that Sakura has been under physical therapy to rid herself of all the side effects from the crest worms, something that Parvati decides to accelerate out of sympathy for her so that she can have a healthy baby with Shirou once this ruckus is over.

Sakura has no physical side effects from the Crest Worms besides keeping her purple hair and eyes, and the only lasting effect she keeps from being the Black Grail is retaining a connectionto the Root that gives her a stupidly high amount of mana. You guys are overcomplicating the plot for the sake of Family Drama.

Just have it so he wasn't born with circuits. Bam. Done. Instant parallels with Shinji, instant warning signs for Sakura, and no easy way out for him because crest worms no longer exist. Because all Crest Worms are Zouken.

Fuck, taking a bit from Sunny Order, make him exactly like Shirou. Bad circuits and a bad element cripple his development as a magus in the womb, guaranteeing he will forever be playing catchup to a superior sibling. And since he doesn't have a Reality Marble he doesn't have a gimmick that lets him bridge the gap.

this always happens when sakura's name pops up.

also not seeing the appeal to the "lets make him a 'worst shinji for kicks' that i'm seeing here.

Alternatively, he's just average, nothing really special except for one small fact... he's continually pushing himself as far as he can to protect his little sister. Bam! Done along with the reason why he not only accepts what happened, but actually went fully for it as it lets him protect her even more.

Wow that escalated quickly. Drama for the sake of drama is bad imho, drama should be developed naturally. Make the character first then see if drama grows. You can make a lot of it without creating creating Shinji 2.0.

Also this thread is about a little mage girl who rolls gacha and treks around singularities with bread in her mouth while her servants run around fixing singularities while debating whether or not they can get white hairs from worry.

Alternatively, he's just average, nothing really special except for one small fact... he's continually pushing himself as far as he can to protect his little sister. Bam! Done along with the reason why he not only accepts what happened, but actually went fully for it as it lets him protect her even more.
sure. the weakest will die to protect the one who can and has the means to defend oneself. such story. such drama. such ratings.

sure. the weakest will die to protect the one who can and has the means to defend oneself. such story. such drama. such ratings.
More like a big brother who loves his sister a lot and wants to make sure that she's safe. Granted... if one wants drama, you could always have it where he knows all about what happened between his father and Illyasviel thus wanting to prevent that from happening to his little sister.

More like a big brother who loves his sister a lot and wants to make sure that she's safe.
seen several stories, fanfic, and medium that has that and it usually turns out that the bro is a useless hazard to the better and stronger sister to show WHY he should have stay away from her business.

usually in the form of shitty drama and 7 out of 10 his death if he has a gf that the author wants to make yuri for the sister.

Since they're going to France, Atalanta will also appear when edgy Jeanne decided to summon more Servants, right? How will she react if the Master that she's trying to kill is a child? Because once Okeanos hits, she'll be super pissed at herself for trying to do such a thing.

How will she react if the Master that she's trying to kill is a child?
flip out and turn on them

Nyanta LOVE children, hurting one or making her hurt one put you on her shitlist for life, she doesn't care what she have to do, she will either put enough arrow to make a porcupine or rip them in half with her Berserk mode

flip out and turn on them

Nyanta LOVE children, hurting one or making her hurt one put you on her shitlist for life, she doesn't care what she have to do, she will either put enough arrow to make a porcupine or rip them in half with her Berserk mode

Something like this, perhaps?

JAlter: "Kill them all!"

Gudako: "No!"

*Atalanta seeing Gudako blocking her from taking out Rin!Ishtar and EMIYA*

JAlter: "Well, what are you waiting for, kill-!"

Atalanta: "DIE, YOU FAKE SAINT."

*angry evil cat mode initiated and suddenly, arrows*

JAlter: "What the?! Stop!"

Atalanta: "I AM GOING TO TEAR YOU APART."

Nyanta maybe under Mad Enhancement but she still an Archer

and that mean Independent Action

not obeying is some thing she could perfectly do if come down to it, she just need motivation

There was that comic where Amakusa thinks Atalanta's wish was for everyone to be a pedophile (I want a world where children can be loved.)

Cut to the next scene where Karna is attempting to pull Atalanta off of Amakusa's dismembered corpse.

Back