Little Ritsuka and her Loving Family (Fate/Grand Order)

Honestly, if we can't stop Siduri from becoming a Lahmu, then we can't save her. At that point her sanity if not her mind is pretty much gone.

And we can't just stop her from being turned into one, because that would mean that we would leave a Servant to protect her for some inexplicable reason when we need to focus on Gorgon and the Demonic Front.

Maybe we can have the adults try to shield Ritsuka from the truth, but there's no real conceivable way to save her.
Not a quest, no we. She. Who doesn't have metaknowledge.

Honestly, if we can't stop Siduri from becoming a Lahmu, then we can't save her. At that point her sanity if not her mind is pretty much gone.

And we can't just stop her from being turned into one, because that would mean that we would leave a Servant to protect her for some inexplicable reason when we need to focus on Gorgon and the Demonic Front.

Maybe we can have the adults try to shield Ritsuka from the truth, but there's no real conceivable way to save her.
Uh...

What exactly makes you think Babylonia would go the same way as canon? Even leaving aside how, for instance, Ishtar and eresh are onside from the start, or how it seems likely that Chaldea will be able to send more servants off the bat than their usual ritsuka + mash, the people being sent are fundamentally different from canon. There's no guarantee that things turn out well, sure, but declaring that things definitely have to happen the same way as canon seems off when the circumstances are vastly different.

Uh...

What exactly makes you think Babylonia would go the same way as canon? Even leaving aside how, for instance, Ishtar and eresh are onside from the start, or how it seems likely that Chaldea will be able to send more servants off the bat than their usual ritsuka + mash, the people being sent are fundamentally different from canon. There's no guarantee that things turn out well, sure, but declaring that things definitely have to happen the same way as canon seems off when the circumstances are vastly different.

The Lahmu's being unleashed upon Tiamat's awakening is kind of a given. As for Tiamat's awakening, Gorgon won't listen to reason and is too dangerous to leave alive so no matter what happens that part will likely end up happening. Maybe if Rule Breaker was used, there'd be a chance at severing the connection between her and Tiamat, but that could have drastic consequences such as destroying the spell that Merlin was using to keep Tiamat asleep.

Siduri will likely be captured because she willingly fought the Lahmu when they first attacked. There is a chance she won't be captured I'll admit but that means that Kingu might not choose to side with Humanity and might even be killed by the Lahmu.

Last edited:
Bah your thinking to straight forward... we don't have to kill Gorgon we just sick worst aunties on her aka her sisters.

Gorgon will surrender in tears after like a hour of tongue lashing.

Last edited:
Medusa was the one who likes her sisters too much. Gorgon (Avenger) in the other hand, had eating said sisters and completely without remorse.
Dialogue 4 You!! Are you a natural sadist!? To bring my sisters close to me...! Damn you, I shall flee. I'll remember this, Master! (When you have: Euryale or Stheno)
Doubtful. If she felt nothing she wouldn't be so worried about seeing them again.

Then again, if Tiamat is literally in the same space telling her what to do, I have no doubts that Gorgon will eat useless goddess and dickshooter goddess. Because you know Gorgon is the biggest of the Gorgon sisters.
Hit by rule breaker then her other incarnations and her sisters showing up at the same time. She'd have a breakdown of some sort. Probably violent but she'd be so far off her game she'd be nowhere near her best.

Would Rule Breaker be able to override Taimat's extreme divinity? Not to mention getting Rule Breaker close enough to effect Taimat.

As for Rin and Olga being in the singularity, what would the strain of supporting that many servants do to Ritsuka? 4 servants from the Same timr period snd country might be too much for the girl.

Hit by rule breaker then her other incarnations and her sisters showing up at the same time. She'd have a breakdown of some sort. Probably violent but she'd be so far off her game she'd be nowhere near her best.
Seriously, people; you're making out Rule Breaker to be the conceptual Swiss Army Knife to every problem... but therein lies the rub.

The conceptual priority of the Greek pantheon might be lower compared to Tiamat, y'know... the primordial mother of life.

The likes of Ishtar and Quetzalcoatl, fucking powerful* by any metric, couldn't remotely compare to Tiamat.

So, I ain't confident of Rule Breaker's conceptual priority overriding Tiamat's hold on Gorgon through 'mantling'.

* - Ishtar being THE most powerful of the Mesopotamian goddesses, and Quetz being Quetz, even with -50% Divinity because Merlin.

As for Rin and Olga being in the singularity, what would the strain of supporting that many servants do to Ritsuka? 4 servants from the Same timr period snd country might be too much for the girl.
The walking plot device known as Merlin; he can channel magical energy to Chaldea in rather large quantities (from Avalon itself, presumably).

Last edited:
Dialogue 4 You!! Are you a natural sadist!? To bring my sisters close to me...! Damn you, I shall flee. I'll remember this, Master! (When you have: Euryale or Stheno)
Doubtful. If she felt nothing she wouldn't be so worried about seeing them again.
On the other hand, that reaction could be because she has trouble retraining herself from murdering the little trolls, which would go against the rule that the Servants are forbidden from fighting each others inside Chaldea.

Would Rule Breaker be able to override Taimat's extreme divinity? Not to mention getting Rule Breaker close enough to effect Taimat.

Probably not. I just think that stabbing folks with Rule Breaker should be default option No.1. That includes civilians.

`you know something once we get to Lostbelts. Certain servants reactions to Kirei and that in the end he ends up joining after Rasptuin gives back control of his body.

Right, so lecture time. In the various mats, it's made clear that Rule Breaker is an object created out of Medea's Divinity given form. Now then, sources are divided on who Medea's mother was, but all the options used are Oceanids, Daughters of the two Titans Oceanus and Tethys. Her father is always King Aeetes, the child of Heilos and an Oceanid.
Medea is full of divine blood, about as much as the second generation Olympians. It's somewhat surprising she isn't a goddess herself. I'm not saying she should be able to handle Tiamat, but she's got great heritage.

Right, so lecture time. In the various mats, it's made clear that Rule Breaker is an object created out of Medea's Divinity given form. Now then, sources are divided on who Medea's mother was, but all the options used are Oceanids, Daughters of the two Titans Oceanus and Tethys. Her father is always King Aeetes, the child of Heilos and an Oceanid.
Medea is full of divine blood, about as much as the second generation Olympians. It's somewhat surprising she isn't a goddess herself. I'm not saying she should be able to handle Tiamat, but she's got great heritage.
Send in Altera.

Tiamat is the Primordial Mother of Earth.

Altera ain't human, and isn't even remotely from Earth.

Given how I'm doing Pseudo-Servants in this story, one way or the other Taiga will be in control anyway. Not that Jaguar Man is that different from Taiga anyway...
Taiga's entire family are all Jaguar's spirits. That's what I chose to believe. It's just that with an excuse and a Tiger costume, and she's suddenly able to go toe to toe with most mythical threats.

Ritsuka: Aunt Taiga!
EMIYA and Rin: OH DEAR GOD NO!

Taiga's entire family are all Jaguar's spirits. That's what I chose to believe. It's just that with an excuse and a Tiger costume, and she's suddenly able to go toe to toe with most mythical threats.
"Suddenly"? How do we know Taiga wasn't always capable of doing this stuff? She lost a sparring match against King Arthur, that hardly means she sucks. That would be like seeing a guy lose a sparring match with Bruce Lee and declaring him incapable of fighting.

Artoria is incomparably badass, losing a fight against her just means you lost a fight against her. We haven't really seen Taiga throw down other than that. Offscreen she could be tearing through fools like a tank through a cardboard town.

:lol

"Suddenly"? How do we know Taiga wasn't always capable of doing this stuff? She lost a sparring match against King Arthur, that hardly means she sucks. That would be like seeing a guy lose a sparring match with Bruce Lee and declaring him incapable of fighting.

Artoria is incomparably badass, losing a fight against her just means you lost a fight against her. We haven't really seen Taiga throw down other than that. Offscreen she could be tearing through fools like a tank through a cardboard town.

:lol
I mean, she did survive just fine through all the fate routes, including the dark sakura ones. That's a better record than saber has!

The Jaguar spirit tried to pull a possession on Taiga like what happened with Rin and Ishtar, except that Taiga utterly crushed the Jaguar Spirit's...spirit. She just ran with what was going on because the other option is to break down and cry. Seeing that Ritsuka is okay is going to make her break character. (Rin flying around on some bow plane? Taiga always thought there was something fishy about Rin...)

The reason Taiga lost to Arturia in the duel? Lancers are weak to Sabers! Done and done!

I mean, she did survive just fine through all the fate routes, including the dark sakura ones. That's a better record than saber has!
This is true.
The Jaguar spirit tried to pull a possession on Taiga like what happened with Rin and Ishtar, except that Taiga utterly crushed the Jaguar Spirit's...spirit. She just ran with what was going on because the other option is to break down and cry. Seeing that Ritsuka is okay is going to make her break character. (Rin flying around on some bow plane? Taiga always thought there was something fishy about Rin...)

The reason Taiga lost to Arturia in the duel? Lancers are weak to Sabers! Done and done!
That is more or less my headcanon, yeah.

Omake - The Jaguar Warrior is Born!

Somewhere in the Void...

Taiga: (mumble) Shiroouu...is lunch ready yet...Hmm?
(Looks around to see nothingness)
Taiga: Hmm??
(She rubbed her eyes and looked around to see nothing has changed.)
Taiga: Hmm???
(She pinched and pulled her cheeks, looks around again...nothing)
Taiga: Hmm????
(She raised her fist and punched herself hard)
Taiga: Owww!!! Okay so I'm not imagining it. Alright, let's calm down and assess the situation Taiga.
(She got up and started to pace back and forth in the endless void. Normally, anyone would've questioned on how was that possible, but this is Taiga Fujimura we're talking about.)
Taiga: The last thing I remember was any other day like usual. Shirou and Sakura in the kitchen making lunch, Saber-san and me waiting for lunch, Rider-san reading at the porch, Ritsuka-chan and Illya-chan playing outside. Then Rin-san showed up...after that... I'm here.
(She first thought it was an elaborate prank by Rin and Illya but dismissed it as a bit much even for them. After mulling it over for a few minutes, she came to a conclusion.)
Taiga: Ah-hah! I got it! I must be dead and this is the afterlife!
Taiga: LIKE HELL I WOULD BELIEVE THAAAAAATTTT!!!!!
(The Tiger of Fuyuki let out a fierce roar that echoed in the void, whether it be from anger or despair is anyone's guess.)
Taiga: I CAN'T BE DEAD! I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR! I'M STILL A YOUNG MAIDEN! I'M STILL A VIRGIN! DEATH CAN COME AFTER I EXPERIENCE PASSION!

(While this was happening, another presence has appeared in the void with Taiga being none the wiser.)
Taiga: I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ONEE-SAN HERE, SO WHY DID SHIROU GET MARRIED BEFORE ME?! HOW DID THIS DENSE HERO OF JUSTICE, WHO WAS SO AWKWARD TO THE OPPOSITE SEX, HAS MORE ACTION THEN HIS ONEE-SAN?! HE EVEN HAS KIDS TO CALL HIS OWN, WHAT KIND OF EROGE SITUATION IS THAT?!
(The entity just stared at the Tiger while she was going on her triade. At this point, she sounds more concerned of her lack of love life then her 'death'. Whatever idea the entity known as 'Jaguar Spirit' had for her was forgotten and tired to get her attention...)
Jaguar Spirit: ...Umm... Hellooo, can you hear meow?
(It was at this point, it made a fatal error. The Tiger of Fuyuki suddenly went quiet and slowly turned her head, almost mechanically to the spirit. The Jaguar Spirit felt it's fur stand on end, it recognized this feeling. A feeling similar to whenever she makes Kuku super angry, instinct already telling them to get away. Before the poor jaguar could react the enraged Tiger pounced.)
Taiga: Gaaaaaoooooo!!!
Jaguar Spirit: Nyaagahhhhh!!!
(After that incident, Quetzalcoatl would note that Jaguar warrior seemed more wild then usual but shrugged it off. Taiga would later calm down when she sees Little Ritsuka and her family.)

Last edited:
Back