Little Ritsuka and her Loving Family (Fate/Grand Order)

If by items you mean bombs then sure. He could probably make nearly anything, but it would always be a bomb.
Aren't you thinking about Nobu?
Ah, here's the difference.

Nobu's bomb always act like a honest bomb, fuse and fire and explosion and all that.

Mephisto's... stuff can be used as sword, charm, etc. but it was in your best interest to always treat it as bomb anyway. You'll never know what kind of :turian:'surprise features' he installed just for evulz.

Not true. He can be trusted to betray whoseever side he is on. He has that in common with Lu Bu. They have club. They have been trying to recruit Spartacus but the Master hasn't been TYRANNY enough for him to be intetested.
Speaking of the Spartacus did he had a child that got kill by the fuck who betrayed him?

Or am I mixing legend again.

Anyhow I wonder what his reaction will be?

Finally read all of the chapters. I didn't think you'd be able to condense so muc adorable in one story, but you did. :D HUZZAH!

Um, are all of your stories on ice? Because this is really awesome. And thank you for saving Olga!

Also, does anyone have any bets on who will be summoned next?

Edit: waiting for the mods to come down on me.

Last edited:
Not to mention that it's been exactly two weeks since the post before.

Not enough time to qualify as a necro, even under the most anal of rulemongering. (Which, as Crusader Jerome said, SV doesn't even ascribe to anyway.)

Finally read all of the chapters. I didn't think you'd be able to condense so muc adorable in one story, but you did. :D HUZZAH!

Um, are all of your stories on ice? Because this is really awesome. And thank you for saving Olga!

Also, does anyone have any bets on who will be summoned next?

Edit: waiting for the mods to come down on me.

Nah, I'm just a fairly slow writer. I put stuff together kind of eclectically when I have ideas.

Omake - Photogenic
In Celebration of inclusion of Best Ainu (-ish?) Girl in FGO:

It was, no other words to describe it, Absolutely Ultimately Extremely Impeccabley Disgustingly Adorable.

It's usually not something you describe of girls and a polar bear in close vicinity. Okay, maybe disgustingly, but you get the idea.

A polar bear was on sleeping position. A white haired little girl, face content and peaceful, sleeping and using his sides as impromptu pillow (which is softer and fluffier than any normal polar bear fur has right to be).

Near his head, there's two catgirl, face also content and peaceful, sleep-hugging him, using his neck and chest as impromptu pillow. Sometimes the girl stir in their sleep, at which time the bear using his paw to pat them into blissful peace.

Which, if you know anything about these two catgirls, was so dangerously adorable it's enough to make about 90% of Chaldea current roster die of diabetic shock.

The scene was perfect. A timeless, evoking scene that would make generations, in far future, felt the warmth and cuteness and love oozing that would make you think of your loved ones, incite the desire to hug them and protect them and tell them you love them because tomorrow you might not be able to see them anymore.

It was enough to gave Rider a manly, tender tears. It was a scene so perfect he had to immortalize it.

Just one problem, though.

The bear's body heat, as it is, makes this particular arrangement can only be possible with the girls only wearing minimum clothing.

And Rider, as much as Camera Fiend as he is, he was a Saint, and a Knight, first and foremost. He won't take pictures of invulnerable females and children, not without their full consent and knowledge, not when he can help it, thank you very much. He was not that other Rider, thankyouverymuch.

Of course, when he mulling his option, this other Rider appears, looking for a moment, and start taking pictures.

With flash and noises.

Shiro was not happy.

"George-san, what happened to yourface? And arms? And legs?"

Saint George, working on his photos, smiles through bandages that covered roughly half of his face. His left hand om cast, while his right leg was on cast and he had to stand using crutch. He didn't look unhappy, though.

"Oh, it's okay, Ritsuka-dono. Just some misunderstanding happened two days ago."

"...The one with Shitonai-chan and Nyanta-chan?"

"Yes, that one. But it's okay, we had already apologized to each other. And I get this photo from that!"

Saint George, The Dragonslayer, then show the photo he had recently developed. It was photo of another scene, involving Atalanta, Alter Atalanta, Shitonai, all in their pajamas, and Shiro the bear.

Along with several others.

There's Illya, Chloe, and Nursery Rhyme, all huddled together with Shitonai in Shiro's sides.

Atalanta and Alter Atalanta, sleeping together and hugging him on neck, paw above their head, with Young Medea draped herself around them.

Ibaraki-douji sluggishly draped herself on his back, and looked like she was snoring.

It was different from the first scene he stumbled into, but it's not... unperfect, if different. It was still perfect, if in different way.

Little Ritsuka definitely think so, if her reaction and demand to have the photo be framed and hung is any indication.

Still need to thanks Anastasia-sama for the Cold Enchantment, though. Wonder if I can have copy of Siberian Wildlife Catalogue somewhere. Or maybe make one myself? Hmmm.....

The other Rider we talked about before, now being cast on infirmary. He was wrapped in cast like a mummy, and in no hurry to walk away.

Especially since there's this white polar bear, stands before him, paws crossed, and smiling like a bear.

Edward Teach can only whine.

Shiro smile grew wider.

:V:V:V:V:V

EDIT: Hey, I got threadmarked! Thanks, @kamenhero25 !

Last edited:
...I swear, every time I check out F/GO there are more lolis in it. *shudder* At least the newest one doesn't seem too sexualised.

Yeah, these aren't the middle ages, when a guy could have a 14 year old wife and a 12 year old mistress and have them both pregnant by the end of the year. Nowadays we are aware that things like these may have some serious impact on their health.

To be fair, his legend didn't usually involved any attraction to little girls. By the time anyone found out his addiction to moe, he would be too useful, too amusing, and not dangerous enough for recycling.

At least, that's my take.
Dont forget that, unless the author summons him early, they will meet him in Okeanos and learn exactly what hes about.

Dont forget that, unless the author summons him early, they will meet him in Okeanos and learn exactly what hes about.
...Did he goes touchy-feely with any of the loli Servants? Because AFAIK, he only goes touchy-feely with Anne+Mary (who was his crew), which implies he goes equally at both of them. That just implied he was lecher in general, and both Cus were relatively similar in that department.

Back