Little Ritsuka and her Loving Family (Fate/Grand Order)

...Did he goes touchy-feely with any of the loli Servants? Because AFAIK, he only goes touchy-feely with Anne+Mary (who was his crew), which implies he goes equally at both of them. That just implied he was lecher in general, and both Cus were relatively similar in that department.
Anne+Mary (who was his crew)
This is incorrect – Anne & Mary's captain was John "Calico Jack" Rackham, not Teach.

(In fact, two women being on his crew at all, was one of the two things that made Rackham famous as a pirate in the first place – the other was his Jolly Roger, a skull with crossed swords, which helped to popularize the overall skull-and-crossbones design.)

Rackham and Teach were contemporaries, however – their "careers" both happened during the final years of the Golden Age of Piracy (Teach was killed in an ambush in 1718, Rackham was hanged for piracy in 1720, and Mary died in prison in 1721) – so it's very likely that Teach knew both ladies during his lifetime.

Last edited:
This is incorrect – Anne & Mary's captain was John "Calico Jack" Rackham, not Teach.

(In fact, two women being on his crew at all, was one of the two things that made Rackham famous as a pirate in the first place – the other was his Jolly Roger, a skull with crossed swords, which helped to popularize the overall skull-and-crossbones design.)

Rackham and Teach were contemporaries, however – their "careers" both happened during the final years of the Golden Age of Piracy (Teach was killed in an ambush in 1718, Rackham was hanged for piracy in 1720, and Mary died in prison in 1721) – so it's very likely that Teach knew both ladies during his lifetime.
All of them were part of the group who led Nassau as an informal Pirate Council. If Blackbeard was anything to Anne and Mary in life, it was as an inspiration/mentor figure.

All of them were part of the group who led Nassau as an informal Pirate Council. If Blackbeard was anything to Anne and Mary in life, it was as an inspiration/mentor figure.
Speaking of which, who were the leaders of the Nassau Republic at that time anyway? Ben Hornigold and Henry Jennings, although I didn't know that Blackbeard became important, though it's been a while since I looked into it.

Speaking of which, who were the leaders of the Nassau Republic at that time anyway? Ben Hornigold and Henry Jennings, although I didn't know that Blackbeard became important, though it's been a while since I looked into it.
Those two, Hornigold and Jennings, were the two biggest players – and they, in turn, mentored a number of pirates who came after them.

Hornigold, for example, taught Teach as well as Sam Bellamy and Steed Bonnet, while Jennings likewise was teacher to Charles Vane, Jack Rackham, and Anne & Mary.

Those two, Hornigold and Jennings, were the two biggest players – and they, in turn, mentored a number of pirates who came after them.

Hornigold, for example, taught Teach as well as Sam Bellamy and Steed Bonnet, while Jennings likewise was teacher to Charles Vane, Jack Rackham, and Anne & Mary.

That's more than I knew about them. Honestly, I like the pirates already in the Fate universe, but a few more wouldn't hurt.

That's more than I knew about them. Honestly, I like the pirates already in the Fate universe, but a few more wouldn't hurt.
You could also play Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for general details during that time period – I specifically avoided using it for information on my statements, so as to stay fully historically accurate, however they do appear to have gotten the broad strokes correct.

Glimpses of the Future - Lost Belt Prologue Little Rits Style
"Now on count number fourteen: use of unauthorized…"

Ritsuka tuned out the large man's talking as she bounced her heels off the legs of her chair and sighed. They could have let her bring a book or something. It wasn't like she actually had to do anything other than sit around and look innocent. She sighed deeply and crossed her arms with a pout.

Rin glanced sideways at her. "Behave," her mother murmured. "We're almost done."

"Yes mama," the small red-head muttered, uncrossing her arms and straightening a little self-consciously.

Then there was a knock on the door. Goldolf sighed, setting down the long list of complaints against Chaldea and absently tugging on his sleeve. "Yes? Who is it? We're in the middle of something."

"Pardon me." The door to the mage's office swung open and a tall woman with flowing pink hair stepped inside. "There's something you need to see, Mr. Musik. I have more information from the investigation team." She lifted a thin manila folder and waved it in the air.

The blonde magus sighed and gestured to her. "Well, let's see then, Koyanskaya." Ritsuka's lips turned down in a small frown as the woman strutted past, her abnormally tight white jacket hugging her body.

"I think it will be very informative," the secretary said with a small smile. Then she half-turned and looked back at the Chaldea delegation. "Hopefully we'll wrap this up quickly."

Ritsuka's frown grew. "Miss Tamamo?"

Koyanskaya's eyes widened almost imperceptibly. "I think you brought me the wrong folder," Goldolf interrupted before she could respond. "This is empty."

"Ah, no." The foxy secretary's mouth twisted into a cruel smirk. "I'm afraid there's been a change of plans." Then in the blink of an eye a pistol appeared in her hand and half a dozen figures in black overcoats and ominous bird-like masks materialized along the perimeter of the room, all of them carrying blades and pistols.

"Wh… what is all of this?!" Goldolf bellowed, flailing a bit as he stumbled backwards out of his chair. He only stopped when his wide back hit the back wall of his office.

"I'm afraid that we have our own plans for Chaldea," Koyanskaya said, her smile not wavering. "And your plan to help them was a great pretense for getting them here and out of their little fortress. Sorry, but this is goodbye."

There was a flash of red just as her finger twitched on the trigger and a man in a crimson hood appeared from nowhere, a combat knife in hand. His free palm smashed up, knocking the barrel of her gun into the air and sending the bullet into Goldolf's ceiling rather than into his head. "Get down!" the Assassin roared as Rin tackled Ritsuka out of her chair. Both Rin and Olga Marie began to glow with magical energy, as the black-clad killers raised their guns.

Then a flicker dashed from the shadows and an equal number of grey-skinned figures in skull masks appeared between then and the strange attackers. "Hundred Face!" Ritsuka cried out as the Assassin's daggers met the black-clad monsters.

The common speaker for the conglomerate Assassin, Asako, appeared in a shimmer of magic, her purple ponytail flowing behind her. "Master, you must escape at once," she said without ceremony. "There are more of these things appearing throughout the building and the mages are being overwhelmed. We and the other Hassans will ensure your escape before withdrawing."

The secretary clicked her tongue and jumped back as the red-hooded Assassin drew his own gun, not letting his hidden gaze leave her for a second. "So you were prepared for trouble after all. I was hoping to manage this without a fight, but I can adapt." She growled and leaped at her opponent, her bare hand hitting with the force of a bullet and forcing him to block on the edge of his knife.

EMIYA grunted as the impact forced him back a few paces. "Go," he growled. "Hurry."

"Stay safe, grandpa!" Ritsuka shouted as Rin grabbed her in one arm and kicked the door open with the other.

"I'm not your grandpa," Kiritsugu muttered under his breath before he was forced to turn his attention back to the grinning fox in front of him.

Goldolf just stared at the increasingly full office in front of him. "What." He seemed too stunned to actually move.

"Damn it," Olga Marie gritted her teeth and ducked behind EMIYA, grabbing the heavy-set man's hand. "No time to stand there gawking. Come on, you idiot!" The blonde man yelped as the Director all but dragged him from the room as the sound of blades clashing filled the air behind them.

Last edited:
Yay, Lostbelt stuff!

Also, Kiritsugu is funny.

Now to go back to waiting for a main story chapter and an update on Harem Antics!

I just felt bad for Gordolf.
Eh, he and his dad are actually sympathetic half the time, unlike some other Magi *coughKayenthcough*.

tamamo-vitch, though, needs to die. Painfully. Possibly by being fed to Taiga.

Edit: To quote a funny idea I came up with on the QQ thread for F/GO, anyone want fox flavored pie?

To be fair, I can totally see either the moral issues of the lost belts would go over Ritsuka's head, or they would try to shield her from them. Or she would just go with the standard 5 year old answer of 'weren't we here first?'. I mean, I've never really gotten the whole thing with them having problems with fighting to restore us as the dominant timeline, on account of not only would we be simply returning things to the status quo, but while we might be consigning the lost belt people to nonexistence by fighting, we would also be doing the same to our people by NOT fighting to win.

To be fair, I can totally see either the moral issues of the lost belts would go over Ritsuka's head, or they would try to shield her from them. Or she would just go with the standard 5 year old answer of 'weren't we here first?'. I mean, I've never really gotten the whole thing with them having problems with fighting to restore us as the dominant timeline, on account of not only would we be simply returning things to the status quo, but while we might be consigning the lost belt people to nonexistence by fighting, we would also be doing the same to our people by NOT fighting to win.
Still not a choice that is easy on the heart.

Still not a choice that is easy on the heart.
the wolf guy in the first LB doesn't like his life and his time line because it quite shit

Ritsu may even tug his heart string enough for him to encourage her to save her own world and destroy his

the teen girl in LB 2 on the other hand may make Ritsu sad

the wolf guy in the first LB doesn't like his life and his time line because it quite shit

Ritsu may even tug his heart string enough for him to encourage her to save her own world and destroy his

the teen girl in LB 2 on the other hand may make Ritsu sad

Patxi and Avicebron's deaths would likely be traumatising for her being that she'll be forced to witness them directly. If the battles with Tiamat and Goetia don't harden her heart already. And that's not even getting into the mess with Kiara.

I just felt bad for Gordolf.

I don't think I've seen a single person who actually hates the guy.

Last edited:
The thing that will harden her heart the most will be
Roman erasing himself and disappearing.
After that I am fairly certain most of her Servants will be working hard to keep her distracted.

Patxi and Avicebron's deaths would likely be traumatising for her being that she'll be forced to witness them directly. If the battles with Tiamat and Goetia don't harden her heart already. And that's not even getting into the mess with Kiara.

Part of me wants to have Ritsuka try to save Patxi and Gerda by turning them into Pseudo-Servants.

Part of me wants to have Ritsuka try to save Patxi and Gerda by turning them into Pseudo-Servants.
Well, there's precedent from Lostbelt 3 and maybe 2 of people who ascended to the throne in a lostbelt remaining on the throne as summonable entities.

So, she just needs to get Paxti and Gerda to be seen as unreachable heroes by the inhabitants of their lostbelts.

Thinking about it, there's a lot of stuff that'll traumatize Ritsuka, isn't there.

The thing that will harden her heart the most will be
Roman erasing himself and disappearing.
After that I am fairly certain most of her Servants will be working hard to keep her distracted.
Ssssssh if we don't talk about it, it won't happen.
Easily done :V

"I was seriously worried about how we were going to pull out a win there."
"Yeah, I shudder to imagine what would have happened if ritsuka didn't accidentally get shiki to sneeze."
"Hah, yeah, that could have been bad."

Let's face it, Ritsuka's Childhood died with Tiamat. There's absolutely no way that the Lahmu didn't traumatise her, no matter what happened.

Gerda is, iirc, on a CE. By themselves.

Which is SERIOUS BUSINESS when it comes to FGO, as most everyone else that gets solo CEs, who isn't a Servant, either is suitable as a host for becoming a Pseudo-Servant, with the CE foreshadowing later events, or actually has already become one (Shirou, Illya, Rin, Sakura, Olga in this canon, Waver, Luvia*, and Taiga). There are only a handful of characters that solo their CE art who haven't shown up as a Servant/Pseudo-Servant, most of whom are either Masters, Master candidates, or not from the main timeline (Tsukihime or Kara no Kyōkai for example), or are powerhouses in their own right (Shiki's true self, not both versions which are copies, could potentially solo any Servant. Arcuied would massacre Servants en masse, and Fou....yeah. Its Fou).

Also, beyond the cases of Ann & Mary or Hessian Lobo, wasn't there a case in the 3rd or 4th Grail War where twin Magus shared Command Seals, and managed to summon two Servants? Paxti and Gerda wouldn't be all that out of place.

* Luvia isn't, yet, one, but is, iirc, one of the ones who is suitable, per Nasu. IIIRC.

Last edited:
Eh, he and his dad are actually sympathetic half the time, unlike some other Magi *coughKayenthcough*.

tamamo-vitch, though, needs to die. Painfully. Possibly by being fed to Taiga.

Edit: To quote a funny idea I came up with on the QQ thread for F/GO, anyone want fox flavored pie?
...What did Jaguar Man do, that was so heinous as to inflict that upon her?

Back