Little Ritsuka and her Loving Family (Fate/Grand Order)

Actually, those usually ended up being the result of the mind and body temporarily separating, with the body staying behind.

Isn't that how it happens anyways? I assume that's the reason for the ray shift device having the people inside 'coffins' and apparently also having a cryogenic function.

Isn't that how it happens anyways? I assume that's the reason for the ray shift device having the people inside 'coffins' and apparently also having a cryogenic function.
Pretty much, yes.

EDIt: To expend on this some more, the Coffins are there to keep the Master's bodies secure and safe while their Souls are busy gallivanting through history as well as monitor their health and such.

Olga, the poor girl, is a good example of what would happen if a Master's body was to die while their Soul is Rayshifted.

Last edited:
Pretty much, yes.

EDIt: To expend on this some more, the Coffins are there to keep the Master's bodies secure and safe while their Souls are busy gallivanting through history as well as monitor their health and such.

Olga, the poor girl, is a good example of what would happen if a Master's body was to die while their Soul is Rayshifted.
It's a good thing that Rin combining with Ishtar inevitably drags along Ereshkigal because of how the original Pseudo-Servant worked, otherwise this story would still be without an Olga. It's also good that Olga is a Rin-face so it is easy to imagine the slight change in hair color.

Pretty much, yes.

Don't you mean the reverse?

Where a Master's soul dies while Rayshifted, while the body is in a coffin. Because that was, more or less, what happened with Olga and getting sucked into Lev's trap (although he dun goofed, and she ended up in the Tsukihime timeline instead).

Or were you referring to this story's canon, and not canon FGO? No offense intended, as I wasn't sure.

-=-

As it stands, considering Lostroom's hints, there still is a chance Olga might return in canon FGO.

Where a Master's soul dies while Rayshifted, while the body is in a coffin. Because that was, more or less, what happened with Olga and getting sucked into Lev's trap (although he dun goofed, and she ended up in the Tsukihime timeline instead).
Err, not really ? I mean, Olga's body was Chunky Salsa by that point, what with the main explosive going off right under her feet and all.

Tough I could have worded it better, my bad. What I meant is that, in FGO canon, even if Lev hadn't thrown her Soul into an Event Horizon to be shredded for all of eternity, Olga would have died immediately upon exiting the Singularity since her body was, well, dead.

So, what I'm saying is that it doesn't matter how good you feel while Rayshifted, your real body is a weak point, which is what the Coffins are here to deal with by providing your comatose body with the best possible protection from outside interference possible.

Err, not really ? I mean, Olga's body was Chunky Salsa by that point, what with the main explosive going off right under her feet and all.

Tough I could have worded it better, my bad. What I meant is that, in FGO canon, even if Lev hadn't thrown her Soul into an Event Horizon to be shredded for all of eternity, Olga would have died immediately upon exiting the Singularity since her body was, well, dead.

So, what I'm saying is that it doesn't matter how good you feel while Rayshifted, your real body is a weak point, which is what the Coffins are here to deal with by providing your comatose body with the best possible protection from outside interference possible.
Chunky salsa is......negotiably dead......in the Nasuverse. If the soul isn't home, you can do all kinds of things to a body and 'repair' it before bringing a soul back in.

And then there is what happened in Fate/Zero with everyone's most favorite serial killer 'artist' and Caster. And THOSE poor souls were still in their bodies, and still partially alive.

That, and as is seen elsewhere within the Nasuverse (Gilgamelady, as I call her) is 99.9% doll, and 0.1% soul, stuffed into a doll.

So, death can be very negotiable.

Wait...does any of this mean that Gilgamesh is technically Ritsuka's, erm...Racist Uncle?
Technically, very technically, Gil never accept Ishtar's advance and never be her consort of sort. So technically he wasn't Ritsuka's uncle.

If, if this got pressed on, then he still won't be her uncle.

He would be her step-dad.

...What do you mean EMIYA and Muramasa cannot cook anything for now? And what do you mean ALTEREMIYA had become Avenger?

Technically, very technically, Gil never accept Ishtar's advance and never be her consort of sort. So technically he wasn't Ritsuka's uncle.

If, if this got pressed on, then he still won't be her uncle.

He would be her step-dad.

...What do you mean EMIYA and Muramasa cannot cook anything for now? And what do you mean ALTEREMIYA had become Avenger?
"What do you mean AssassinZERO just briefly took on the title of Grand?!? With Gramps' compliments!?!"

A thought about past events in universe:

The door slammed open as the intruder barged into Casters workshop. In a fraction of a second, Medea was fully garbed in mystic codes and her battle raiment. Another, she was standing before the unwelco-.

"Oh, Saber, it's you." Medea reassessed the situation instantly.

The servant before her had an adorably determined look on her face, but unusually, seemed not to be inches away from violence like she usually was when they encountered one another. She seemed to be trembling, but not in rage, but some sort of need. The blush was especially cute.

"Caster," The Servant of the sword started, "Please help me with my halloween costume!" she bowed, eyes scrunched shut.

This gave the witch of betrayal a few seconds pause, most of which was spent squealing for joy in her own mind. Her ears told her it wasn't just in her head, oh well. A trillion ideas were running through her mind, so many that she didn't care that the king of knights could see all of her saber dolls, models and merchandise.

Last edited:
During Lostbelt 3!

Spartacus: "Young master you must use a Command Seal and tell me to jump!"
Ritsu: "I-I don't want you to go!"
Spartacus: "While I must go, you need to stay here! While you cannot follow me you can carry my words of rebellion with you! ALWAYS!"

Literally five seconds later!

Sparatacus *Flying towards the meteor.*: "REMEMBER MY FRIENDS! YOU ARE WHO YOU CHOOSE TO BE! [WARBIRD! OVERLOAD!]"

During Lostbelt 3!

Spartacus: "Young master you must use a Command Seal and tell me to jump!"
Ritsu: "I-I don't want you to go!"
Spartacus: "While I must go, you need to stay here! While you cannot follow me you can carry my words of rebellion with you! ALWAYS!"

Literally five seconds later!

Sparatacus *Flying towards the meteor.*: "REMEMBER MY FRIENDS! YOU ARE WHO YOU CHOOSE TO BE! [WARBIRD! OVERLOAD!]"
Quetz:
"........squee!"

Ritsuka:
"Did Quetzacoatl onee-san just...squee?? And why is she licking her lips?"

Literally every other Kiritsuga & EMIYA present (including EALTER):
"We'll tell you when you're older."

Last edited:
Unless the movies and my memory lied to me, Spartacus had a wife.

So when he gets back, he's going to be running away, after taking one look at Quets, while yelling "I have a wife!".

Unless the movies and my memory lied to me, Spartacus had a wife.

So when he gets back, he's going to be running away, after taking one look at Quets, while yelling "I have a wife!".
Also the entire scene I wrote was a reference to how he resisted oppression so hard in Lostbelt 3 it fucked his Saint Graph completely...as well as being a reference to the end of The Iron Giant.

Last edited:
Has anyone see the new New Year new Servant? :V

It was a peaceful, typical scene of old style Japanese Onsen.

Goldorf, Meuniere, Lancer and Shirou (Muramasa) are enjoying their open air hot springs, when suddenly-

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT-DECHI?!?!?! WHAT DECHI SAI ABOUT UNDERCOOKING CHICKEN, YOU N@##$(=%¢LL?!?!?"

"...Who cooks today? Not the Landlady?"

"Well, definitely not me-"

That's when a pink haired... girl... boy suddenly splashed in the middle of the hot springs.

"AND DON'T YOU DARE TO SOIL THE ONSEN, YOUNG MAN-DECHI!!!!"

Meuniere, hands covering his nose, quickly leaves the onsen, his speed betraying his mass.

Then the others looks at Red Archer, who bring several sake bottles and some snacks. He blinks. And then he slumped down.

"Fine, I'll try to calm her and try to make something."

This word had effect of Enlightment to them.

"Eh, you'll be okay, it can't be worse than Young Medea."

"Please don't remind me of that."

"-And I know that womanly arts is beyond me. Challenge her on that ground is tactical suicide."

Saber, contently, sipped her tea.

In the other side, several female Servants was in state of catatonia. Tama-Cat was openly weeping. Kiyohime mumbles "ForgivemeAnchinsamaForgivemeAnchinsamaForgivemeAnchinsamaForgivemeAnchinsamaForgivemeAnchinsama-", while Tomoe Gozen mumbles "IamidiotsandwichIamidiotsandwichIamidiotsandwichIamidiotsandwichIamidiotsandwichIamidiotsandwichIamidiotsandwich-".

In far corner in the onsen, around Caster and Circe and other female Greek, you can see the water bubbles in empty spot between them.

"Medea-chan, it's okay. She wasn't here anymore."

Slowly, the bubbles subsides, and then Medea Lily, Princess of Colchis, slowly rises, Kojiro Sasaki dakimakura tightly hugged-

"-Seriously-dechi, why you can't be more like that EMIYA guy-dechi. He's better cook than all of you combined-"

-and suddenly she's missing again.

The Witch of Betrayal can only sighed. Well, it's not like she can blame her....

"Okay, everyone is ready-dechi?"

"YESSSSSS!"

"All wearing clean apron-dechi?"

"YESSSSSS!"

"All tools cleaned and prepared-dechi?"

One hand raised.

"Um, I kinda forget, but I use the spoon for dessert the night bef-"

"Please clean them-dechi, Alice-san."

"Hai."

Another hand raised.

"I'm not sure, but Alter-nee-san might use my spoon to raid the fridge-"

"In doubt, clean them-dechi. That's for all of you-dechi."

"Hai."

Another hand raised.

"Our knives can clean themselves just-"

That's when the room turned dark and foreboding.

"Weunderstandweusenormalmundanecleanknivesokayforgiveus-"

Suddenly, the room lit again.

In the main table, a small girl, barely bigger than a sparrow smiles as she prepared her tools.

"Okay, everyone-dechi. Today we learn how to make a beef stew-"

"Soooo, she's a sparrow."

"Uhuh."

"And your technique is specifically to kill swallow."

"Uhuh."

"...She didn't fear you?"

"...Why she should fear me? I had nothing against her. Also, it's Swallow Reversal, not Sparrow Reversal."

"...You said dragon was just bigger swallow."

"Well, true. But in the other hand, she didn't go out her way to kill Master or our allies."

"...Well, Medea-chan-"

"Young Caster-dono tried to make pancakes made from Demon Pillar remain. Even after Red Archer-dono specifically asked her not to. I had no pity spared for her."

"...She used your figure, your body pillow as charm against Landlady."

"...To be honest, I never understand how Caster mind's work. I think you should just ask her."

"...Point."

"Also, Landlady-dono teaches me how to make sandwich. At the very minimal, I had to respect her."

"...You did?"

"She was quite harsh, but she's fair."

"...Can I have one?"

"Sure."

Edited for dechi, dechi.
Needs more DECHI

Back