Little Ritsuka and her Loving Family (Fate/Grand Order)

Wait what? There's two edgy Choo choos now? How did I not know of this!?

In Fuyuki, Ritsuka managed to bind Caster!Cu and take him with her when they returned to Chaldea, and in the latest chapter she summoned Lancer!Cu. EMIYA thinks he's being punished for something.

EDIT: I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to Santa Alter.

No, two Uncle Cus. Caster and Lancer.

In Fuyuki, Ritsuka managed to bind Caster!Cu and take him with her when they returned to Chaldea, and in the latest chapter she summoned Lancer!Cu. EMIYA thinks he's being punished for something.

EDIT: I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to Santa Alter.

Oh, okay. I thought there'd been some F/GO update I missed which added a new version of Cu Alter or something. Nevermind.

Saber: ...
Ritsuka: Mama Saber?
Saber: Damn you Merlin
*far away in Avalon*
Merlin: I feel like I've managed to accidentally troll someone. Today is a good day.
Rin: Ritsuka? Honey? I'm giving you a raise on your allowance.
Ritsuka: Yay!
Saber: RIN!
Rin: What? Look at her!
Lancer!Artoria: I am unsure how to take this...
Rin: Besides, at least she's not a Saber.
Saber: That is true, I suppose-
Rin: No, she's Baber.
EMIYA: Really Rin, I mean really?

Honestly, since Rin's in charge and actually moderately competent, it's more likely than not that Gil would actually get along with her fairly well. Having someone with Ishtar's power, but not having to put up with Ishtar's personality would probably be a relief to him.

can we report this guy ?

that just rude

you don't just come in and say shit like that

Rin: Ritsuka? Honey? I'm giving you a raise on your allowance.
Ritsuka: Yay!
Saber: RIN!
Rin: What? Look at her!
Lancer!Artoria: I am unsure how to take this...
Rin: Besides, at least she's not a Saber.
Saber: That is true, I suppose-
Rin: No, she's Baber.
EMIYA: Really Rin, I mean really?

Rin: Shut up, Actually Satan.
[Blank looks from everyone around her.]
Rin: The 'Actually' is important, I think.

I now have this sudden thought for a challenge Omake where you have all of the girls reaction to Muramasa/Shirou shirtless ripped bod while Emiya just feels exasperated and Ritsuka is just confused as to why her dad is shirtless.

I now have this sudden thought for a challenge Omake where you have all of the girls reaction to Muramasa/Shirou shirtless ripped bod while Emiya just feels exasperated and Ritsuka is just confused as to why her dad is shirtless.
Rin: "....."
Ishtar: 'I must admit, you have very good taste for a mortal.'
Sakura: "..."
Parvati: '...oh my.'

Well, I for one want to write one where Ritsuka manages to summon both Mordred and Charlemagne/Gudao, only for both to start trying to out do each other to prove they are the better ''son'', mostly because I think Gudao (Ritsuko?) would also have a sense of inferiority in relation to his parents achievements.

Rin: "....."
Ishtar: 'I must admit, you have very good taste for a mortal.'
Sakura: "..."
Parvati: '...oh my.'

Well, I for one want to write one where Ritsuka manages to summon both Mordred and Charlemagne/Gudao, only for both to start trying to out do each other to prove they are the better ''son'', mostly because I think Gudao (Ritsuko?) would also have a sense of inferiority in relation to his parents achievements.

Illya: PBBBTTT!!! O-O-O-O-Onii... no shirt... mu....guh.... (drop)
Kuro: Geez Illya, overreacting to a small stimulation like this, you still have a lot of growing up to do.
Ruby: Kuro-san, your nose bleed is gushing like a geyser.

EMIYA: (Sigh) Really now, appearing like that. Overcompensating much?
Saber: Mhm, good work Shirou. You have been training and keeping yourself in shape despite the situation on hand. I expected no less from you.
EMIYA: .......(So it's her fault....)
Ritsuka: Papa, why aren't you wearing a shirt? You'll catch a cold, if you don't wear something warm.

Well if Charlemagne/Gudao is going to show up, maybe the mother could be Sakura?(I mean come on, she needs love too).

I am so happy with these reactions and I think that it would be really interesting if Gudao is Sakura's son instead of Rin's also I was wondering how would Ritsuka react to meeting her grandparents.

I am so happy with these reactions and I think that it would be really interesting if Gudao is Sakura's son instead of Rin's also I was wondering how would Ritsuka react to meeting her grandparents.

Paternal or maternal?

No, because the paternal grandparents she will summon as Assassin!EMIYA and Caster!Irisviel, but the maternal ones she will have to wait for teh F/Zero Event Singularity... and I do not know how Ritsuka-chan will feel regarding Aoi and Tokiomi...

Paternal or maternal?

No, because the paternal grandparents she will summon as Assassin!EMIYA and Caster!Irisviel, but the maternal ones she will have to wait for teh F/Zero Event Singularity... and I do not know how Ritsuka-chan will feel regarding Aoi and Tokiomi...
Aoi and Tokiomi are traditional mages so they can be bit jerkish though imho they seem like the type of grandparents who spoil the little ones rotten

Back