Just how much chocolate did they think one girl could eat, anyway?

Lots apparently. Good thing she's now a dragon.
Inside, in her own domain, Amy was discovering that she had a problem. Nothing she had was fitting properly anymore. Pants were too short, shorts were even shorter, most of her t-shirts had her midriff showing, and the shoulders were a bit tight…

With a "Rrrrrrriiiiip!", she parted the fabric of her t-shirt down the middle of her back.

"Way too tight," she grumbled.

T least it didn't happen in public.
"Augh!" With that, Natalie literally exploded out of her clothes.

No boys around clearly.
The demon opened the scroll, her eyebrows disappearing under her bangs. Sighing, she rolled her eyes before continuing. "Tia, dahling!", she read from the scroll, exactly matching the voice used when it was written. "It's been ever so long since we've talked! I know a place that is simply fabulous over in Plague-Mort, the Slaughtered Lamb. I'll meet you there OK? Ta-ta!"

*Pfft*
The three pickpocket attempts so far had all ended in tears for the thieves, literally upended in the streets and spanked until they cried.

Hope none of them enjoyed it. That would be awkward.
"My name is Lolth, Dinah Marie Alcott, and I claim you as mine." As the last was said with a hiss, Dinah's world erupted in agony.

Probability Dinah's going to try and find someway out?
Still, she was probably the cutest spider monster that she'd ever seen.

There was a Panacea-Skitter teamup fic with an omake where Panpan turned Taylor into a Drider. Taylor saw nothing wrong with it.
#Undefined is in room.
#Undefined is waiting.
#Undefined is undefined.
<Process.Inference.Engine >is not responding.

[OH DEAR SPACE WHALE JESUS NO!]?
"Then Calvert-chan's new master

Wouldn't it be Calvert-kun?
Ooooh, fluffy.

Her power had decided to be less than useful for the moment.

It wants to touch fluffy tail, clearly.

So, in addition to half a dozen metallic and one chromatic Dragons, Brockton Bay now also has a five tailed Kitsune and a Drider in residence.

I suspect Lisa will be picking up levels as an Illusionist. That would very much be a Kitsune thing to do.

I also wonder if Dinah will be gaining spellcaster levels; it's not uncommon for Driders to also be spellcasters of one sort or another, in addition to having innate spellcasting abilities.....

There was a Panacea-Skitter teamup fic with an omake where Panpan turned Taylor into a Drider. Taylor saw nothing wrong with it.

Can we have a link? This sounds like it could be interesting......

What next? The cast suddenly winds up in Gensokyo? Gamindustri?

Honestly, I'm willing to bet on anything happening after this latest update.

Well, I gotta admit, I'm curious who gets Chosen next. Because at this rate, I will not be surprised if the whole cast gets their own empowering.

With Tia being a goodish girl, Lolth could have mellowed into semi neutrality.
More some form of blue and orange morality. She doesn't seem to be actively malicious but put her goals far ahead of other people's well-being, mortals in particular.

If my hazy D&D memory is right, an Alignment of Chaotic Neutral might be what she's running on.

This story is beginning to feel like a Oprah giveaway of D&D upgrades.

Anyways, really like that even shards understand the greatness that is fluffy tails. Curious if Lisa will get anyone who'll brush them for her.

... Does this mean Dinah is gonna get a Plushy of herself? Seemed to be the reaction theme. Aww, cutest little spider demon.

Tattletail gets to be the fox she always wanted to be. Once her shard gets over how fluffy the tail is.
This story is beginning to feel like a Oprah giveaway of D&D upgrades.

... huh you know, That would almost make me car about Oprah... See, now you got me wondering if she ever played a D&D campaign. :???:

And now I'm getting weird thoughts.

Can you imagine that somehow through all this, Aisha becomes a cleric to save Grue. I don't know why that thought is hilarious to me.

Last edited:
I really don't understand why you would have Dinah claimed by a chaotic evil deity like Lolth? And to turn her into a drider of all things? I just don't see the connection here.

Wouldn't it be Calvert-kun?

I'm not an expert on Japanese honorifics, but there's a lot room for nuance in the system. Using -chan is even more insulting in context than using -kun would be. Tamamo no Mae's use of -chan instead of -kun emphasizes the gap in power she sees between Calvert and herself, since normally, the only time a male is addressed with -chan is when he's a small baby or very young toddler.

Ah, Lolth. I have Such fond memories of you. Remember that time I was playing a high level wizard, and manged to use a Teleport Without Error spell to send your avatar to Heaven? Back in First editions, when your Avatar took massive damage from Holy Water, and anyone entering the Seven Heavens arrived in an Ocean of Holy Water. Fun times, fun times......

You may conclude I, and the group I was playing with, disliked Lolth. This is only technically correct; we hated the Original Spider Bitch with the Fury of a Thousand Exploding Suns. To the point of Cutting a Deal with a Dragon (Tiamat, no less) to inconvenience the Bitch.....

May Dinah become the first ever Lawful Good Drider of Eilistraee; and may the adorable little girl get to tell the Bitch "Up Yours" and get away with it.

I really don't understand why you would have Dinah claimed by a chaotic evil deity like Lolth? And to turn her into a drider of all things? I just don't see the connection here.

Because Lolth is an evil bitch. That's all the reason she needs.

Ah, Lolth. I have Such fond memories of you. Remember that time I was playing a high level wizard, and manged to use a Teleport Without Error spell to send your avatar to Heaven? Back in First editions, when your Avatar took massive damage from Holy Water, and anyone entering the Seven Heavens arrived in an Ocean of Holy Water. Fun times, fun times......

You may conclude I, and the group I was playing with, disliked Lolth. This is only technically correct; we hated the Original Spider Bitch with the Fury of a Thousand Exploding Suns. To the point of Cutting a Deal with a Dragon (Tiamat, no less) to inconvenience the Bitch.....

Wow. I can't help but wonder just what Lolth/your GM did to you in those campaigns to get that kind of loathing . . . who am i kidding, this is LOLTH after all. "shudder"

What type of car would this be I wonder... A VW Beetle? A Ford Mustang? An Impella, or maybe a Trans Am? Possibly a Delorian? What model would it be that you car about Oprah?
Ah, that is a good question, I'd check under my seat for the answer but then I would be terrified trying to figure out how she got in my house.

On a story topic. I humble question this one seeks to ask.
Just how many otherworldly beings have their attention turned to this neck of the woods?

Back