I think is easier we get in the good graces of the Jedi and be buddies with Mace "the forest moon of endor up in his ass" Windu. And get official access to the archives than we actually the spare hero power to pull off skyhook.
Economy hell is real.

Hang on, I just remembered something;
"Take in everything about your body. Its strengths, its weak points. Do you see them?"

I...

Anakin couldn't see anything, but he was able to get the sense that there were parts of his body that were stronger than others, that helped him fight and survive against someone like Bulq...

I think so...

"Breathe in, deeply. Then focus the Force on those strong points. Direct it. Channel it, and let it make you stronger. Faster."

Anakin closed his eyes and took a deep breath like Ciaran instructed, then focused inward-

His eyes snapped open.

"Not bad for a first time. Now go kick his ass."
@Dr. Snark, shouldn't Anakin have Matukai from this?

Dude, he did that on battle to the death against a dark jedi.
Telepathy runs at speed of thought. Now that I've gone back and read the context, Ciaran did suggest he get some space, but still...coached and with Ciaran in Anakin's head enough that she could no-sell illusions for him, which is pretty darn far.

Like I said, I can see arguments for both sides.

Here's the trouble: we just picked up more learning actions and planning is already mostly "how much can I get away with just using default bonuses, what high-power-required must-dos are there, and how far can I spread what we've got for the most impact", such that even on the day of Operation Shiv I doubt we'll have the heropower to get that high.
Statement: Challenge accepted, meatbag

Also, is there a limit to how many characters can be applied to a task? I don't recall anything specific, though obviously I expect we wouldn't be allowed to do our Gary Oldman impression until Operation Shiv

Telepathy runs at speed of thought. Now that I've gone back and read the context, Ciaran did suggest he get some space, but still...coached and with Ciaran in Anakin's head enough that she could no-sell illusions for him, which is pretty darn far.

Like I said, I can see arguments for both sides.
Yeah that fair, to be honest im oppen to teach anakin our tricks, none of those are really darksider in nature ciaran is as much a teetotaler with force as she is with drugs. Is not a good idea let your employees taking something that would fuck them over in the long run.
Hell even or resident sith phantom avoid most of the common sith powers.

Statement: Challenge accepted, meatbag
Objection: To reference the latest sorted rundown, we have 3 characters with a Learning score at or around 30 (not counting Anakin who tends to have better things to be doing), and after that you ping Thrawn (who also has something better to do usually) and Ciaran Personal Attention and then you hit HK-47 at 20, at which point you start hitting massively diminishing returns.

So that's only a +45 with +20 from omakes and something like +15-20 from defaults so even going "I've put my best people on it" you can only really shove the roll up about 80 without really diminishing the ability to deal with things.

Martial, we've got people for that (9 people at 37+ capping out at Anakin's 55). If you wanted to all-hands-on-deck a Martial roll, you could do that. Intrigue, we've got people for that (8 at 28+, capping out at Ciaran's 39 and Quinlan's 36). We have a fair few Lore heroes (4 at 47+) and we're okay at Diplomacy (6 at 26+, capping out at Thrawn / Ciaran 34).

We are just getting by on Stewardship (we cap out at 30 and after the top 2 we have to drop to 25 before finding the next one) and Learning (a 36 from Galen, Anakin who has better things to do and then 2 other characters at 28+).

Like, the fastest way to really throw a speed bump at us is to gate it behind a high-difficulty check in Diplomacy or Learning, or especially Stewardship.

Like, the fastest way to really throw a speed bump at us is to gate it behind a high-difficulty check in Diplomacy or Learning, or especially Stewardship.
To reiterate this point:

We have eight heroes with nearly 40 Martial or more, and seven Heroes that are near or above 30 Intrigue, and almost all of them are in our Inner Circle, and so can be assigned freely without having to worry about another Darra Incident. For Lore, we have fewer heroes (four) but they're much stronger (one at 60, three at just below 50) so that category's covered.

Stewardship? We have no heroes above 30, and only two heroes at 30. And one of those (Mungo) is an ally but not a member of our Inner Circle, which is why we had to keep him off the Foundry action.

Learning? We have four near or above 30, but one (Galen) is a committed pacifist, another (Anakin) is a bit busy being the Chosen One, and neither they or a third (Fry) are part of our Inner Circle, which limits how we can use them.

It really has been those omake bonuses that have carried us, by ensuring at least some degree of success for our actions in these categories, and giving us the flexibility to plow multiple hero supports into actions we want to crit.

It really has been those omake bonuses that have carried us, by ensuring at least some degree of success for our actions in these categories, and giving us the flexibility to plow multiple hero supports into actions we want to crit.
We also have some non hero bonuses to some action of which at least one is on learning, and our one inner circle high learning has 2 conditional +5s

41st: 76 +15+5+20+15 = 131 (Extreme Critical Success)
Corellian Secrets: 4 36 +20+20+30 = 106 (Super Critical Success)

Here are the dice statistics for Turn 30:
  • Our highest roll was 100 (for recruiting Roaming Jedi) with 2 of 32 rolls > 90%
  • Our lowest roll was 1 (for both hunting Barriss and exploring Belsavis) and were rerolled to 46 and 38.
  • Our median this turn was 62.5 (our middle rolls were 61 and 64)
  • Our dice average this turn was 51.6 (sum of all rolls is 1651, divide by 32)
The most frightening thing about this turn? It is shocking how thoroughly average these rolls are, compared to the final result.

We had so many omakes bonuses and default bonuses and hero support and Personal Attentions... that even with a below-average critical rate (6.25% of rolls were above 90, vs. the expected 10%) we still ended up with 18 super-critical successes out of our 32 total actions.

That's 56% of our actions this turn, where the final result landed above 100.

One other item of note: we finally got a Natural 1 (two of them) and a Natural 100 in the same turn, giving us an overall range of 99.

Here's what it looks like:

And here's the raw data:
Here are the previous turns in this thread, as rolled by Dr. Snark
  • Turn 29: dice average was 49.2 (highest roll was 100, lowest roll was 3. 5 of 26 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 28: dice average was 43.2 (highest roll was 96, lowest roll was 2. 1 of 22 rolls > 90%
  • Turn 27: dice average was 51.7 (highest roll was 96, lowest roll was 2. 2 of 22 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 26: dice average was 59.0 (highest roll was 95, lowest roll was 9. 3 of 21 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 25: dice average was 65.1 (highest roll was 95, lowest roll was 20. 3 of 17 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 24: dice average was 38.6 (highest roll was 80, lowest roll was 1. 0 of 18 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 23: dice average was 56.1 (highest roll was 93, lowest roll was 10. 2 of 14 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 22: dice average was 50.1 (highest roll was 98, lowest roll was 7. 2 of 14 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 21: dice average was 59.8 (highest roll was 94, lowest roll was 8. 1 of 13 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 20: dice average was 35.7 (highest roll was 63 :o, lowest roll was 11. 0 of 9 rolls > 90%)
Here's the previous thread, when Teron dice were rolled by Teron.
  • Turn 19: dice average was 47.3 (highest roll was 89, lowest roll was 5. 0 of 9 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 18: dice average was 66.1 (highest roll was 93, lowest roll was 7. 2 of 9 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 17: dice average was 69.3 (highest roll was 92, lowest roll was 42. 2 of 8 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 16: dice average was 58.6 (highest roll was 99, lowest roll was 25. 2 of 8 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 15: dice average was 68.8 (highest roll was 98, lowest roll was 21. 6 of 17 rolls > 90% :o)
  • Turn 14: dice average was 67.3 (highest roll was 100, lowest roll was 13. 3 of 16 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 13: dice average was 48.0 (highest roll was 97, lowest roll was 1. 2 of 17 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 12: dice average was 67.4 (highest roll was 91, lowest roll was 36. 1 of 14 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 11: dice average was 48.2 (highest roll was 87, lowest roll was 4. 0 of 17 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 10: dice average was 56.0 (highest roll was 93, lowest roll was 17. 2 of 13 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 9: dice average was 65.7 (highest roll was 100, lowest roll was 34. 2 of 11 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 8: dice average was 54.6 (highest roll was 82, lowest roll was 18. 0 of 11 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 7: dice average was 66.4 (highest roll was 98, lowest roll was 38. 3 of 12 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 6: dice average was 65.5 (highest roll was 92, lowest roll was 22. 2 of 11 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 5: dice average was 74.6 :o (highest roll was 100, lowest roll was 40. 3 of 9 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 4: dice average was 69.5 (highest roll was 95, lowest roll was 52 :o. 2 of 10 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 3: dice average was 66.1 (highest roll was 97, lowest roll was 8. 2 of 9 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 2: dice average was 64.7 (highest roll was 99, lowest roll was 22. 1 of 7 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 1: dice average was 59.4 (highest roll was 94, lowest roll was 31. 1 of 8 rolls > 90%)

Here are the dice statistics for Turn 30:
  • Our highest roll was 100 (for recruiting Roaming Jedi) with 2 of 32 rolls > 90%
  • Our lowest roll was 1 (for both hunting Barriss and exploring Belsavis) and were rerolled to 46 and 38.
  • Our median this turn was 62.5 (our middle rolls were 61 and 64)
  • Our dice average this turn was 51.6 (sum of all rolls is 1651, divide by 32)
The most frightening thing about this turn? It is shocking how thoroughly average these rolls are, compared to the final result.

We had so many omakes bonuses and default bonuses and hero support and Personal Attentions... that even with a below-average critical rate (6.25% of rolls were above 90, vs. the expected 10%) we still ended up with 18 super-critical successes out of our 32 total actions.

That's 56% of our actions this turn, where the final result landed above 100.

One other item of note: we finally got a Natural 1 (two of them) and a Natural 100 in the same turn, giving us an overall range of 99.

Here's what it looks like:

And here's the raw data:
Here are the previous turns in this thread, as rolled by Dr. Snark
  • Turn 29: dice average was 49.2 (highest roll was 100, lowest roll was 3. 5 of 26 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 28: dice average was 43.2 (highest roll was 96, lowest roll was 2. 1 of 22 rolls > 90%
  • Turn 27: dice average was 51.7 (highest roll was 96, lowest roll was 2. 2 of 22 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 26: dice average was 59.0 (highest roll was 95, lowest roll was 9. 3 of 21 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 25: dice average was 65.1 (highest roll was 95, lowest roll was 20. 3 of 17 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 24: dice average was 38.6 (highest roll was 80, lowest roll was 1. 0 of 18 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 23: dice average was 56.1 (highest roll was 93, lowest roll was 10. 2 of 14 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 22: dice average was 50.1 (highest roll was 98, lowest roll was 7. 2 of 14 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 21: dice average was 59.8 (highest roll was 94, lowest roll was 8. 1 of 13 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 20: dice average was 35.7 (highest roll was 63 :o, lowest roll was 11. 0 of 9 rolls > 90%)
Here's the previous thread, when Teron dice were rolled by Teron.
  • Turn 19: dice average was 47.3 (highest roll was 89, lowest roll was 5. 0 of 9 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 18: dice average was 66.1 (highest roll was 93, lowest roll was 7. 2 of 9 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 17: dice average was 69.3 (highest roll was 92, lowest roll was 42. 2 of 8 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 16: dice average was 58.6 (highest roll was 99, lowest roll was 25. 2 of 8 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 15: dice average was 68.8 (highest roll was 98, lowest roll was 21. 6 of 17 rolls > 90% :o)
  • Turn 14: dice average was 67.3 (highest roll was 100, lowest roll was 13. 3 of 16 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 13: dice average was 48.0 (highest roll was 97, lowest roll was 1. 2 of 17 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 12: dice average was 67.4 (highest roll was 91, lowest roll was 36. 1 of 14 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 11: dice average was 48.2 (highest roll was 87, lowest roll was 4. 0 of 17 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 10: dice average was 56.0 (highest roll was 93, lowest roll was 17. 2 of 13 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 9: dice average was 65.7 (highest roll was 100, lowest roll was 34. 2 of 11 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 8: dice average was 54.6 (highest roll was 82, lowest roll was 18. 0 of 11 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 7: dice average was 66.4 (highest roll was 98, lowest roll was 38. 3 of 12 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 6: dice average was 65.5 (highest roll was 92, lowest roll was 22. 2 of 11 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 5: dice average was 74.6 :o (highest roll was 100, lowest roll was 40. 3 of 9 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 4: dice average was 69.5 (highest roll was 95, lowest roll was 52 :o. 2 of 10 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 3: dice average was 66.1 (highest roll was 97, lowest roll was 8. 2 of 9 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 2: dice average was 64.7 (highest roll was 99, lowest roll was 22. 1 of 7 rolls > 90%)
  • Turn 1: dice average was 59.4 (highest roll was 94, lowest roll was 31. 1 of 8 rolls > 90%)

I still think it's the height of foolishness trying to rationalize the enigmatic and unpredictable dice gods into statistics, even with the prodigious efforts of our omake demons. :V

huh.. Just found out about the Body hopping theory concerning Darth Sidious, and it makes a surprising amount of sense. It would have interesting implication for the quest if there had been on one true Sith lord master since Darth Bane, or even before him. Hopping into the bodies of each apprentice that managed to kill him, slowly culminating knowledge and power.

Of course, Vectus eliminates this theory from the game, unless he never struck down his master and left the Sith before, thus avoiding the possession. With his master taking up a new apprentice afterwords.

I'm super interested in this quest, having just come from binging all of 'I have always wanted to own the galaxy', but there are so many threadmarks and so many of them are omakes that I can't even tell where the actual quest resumes. Might I recommend putting at least the non-canon omakes (if not all of them) in a different category than threadmarks? There's only 1 thing under Sidestories that I can see, and the whole point of having different categories of organization is to keep things easy to navigate.

I'm super interested in this quest, having just come from binging all of 'I have always wanted to own the galaxy', but there are so many threadmarks and so many of them are omakes that I can't even tell where the actual quest resumes. Might I recommend putting at least the non-canon omakes (if not all of them) in a different category than threadmarks? There's only 1 thing under Sidestories that I can see, and the whole point of having different categories of organization is to keep things easy to navigate.
You can use the 'Index' posts to fast-forward straight to the story start. Here's a link to the 'Canon Non-Story' Index. Along the top, it has links to each of the other Index posts, as well as to the first story post by Dr. Snark.

So 'Mandalorian Connections' is where the story officially begins.

In general, the omakes that have been included within each turn are not just canonical but actually important to the story. However, this quest can get overwhelming, so feel free to hit the 'next threadmark' button to skip them whenever you feel like it.

It works like old Legends content: stuff might get referenced and you'll like some of it but you don't have to know all of it.

So read what you want to.

Turn 30 Results
[X] Making Inroads In The Republic Military: Now is a good a time as any to begin dechipping and potentially subverting different groups in the Republic military. Any clone not chipped means one less clone that will try to kill you once you make your move, and of course you can always use more support when the time comes. Chance of Success: 60% Cost: 100 Reward: Chosen group targeted for dechipping/subversion
-[X] 41st Elite Corps: A group lead by Master Luminara Unduli - the master of Barriss Offee no less - that specializes in operating in exotic environments and counter-insurgency tactics. (Targeted by Yularen)

Rolled: 76 + 15 + 5 + 20 + 15 = 131 (Extreme Critical Success)

With Barriss on the loose Yularen's target was basically decided by default. Subverting them - and far more importantly, their Jedi commander - is up to him now. (To be continued in [REDACTED])

-[X] 412th Regiment: The group of clones that your sabotaged chips made their way to, they are specialized in defensive battles and have a reputation for placing the lives of civilians over their orders.

Rolled: 74 4 (Sidious' Direct Notice) + 15 + 5 + 20 = 44 (Success)

Your Shatterpoint abilities haven't led you astray yet, but there's a worrying feeling in the back of your mind that helping out the 412th isn't going to be quite as easy as it was with the other regiments you've subverted so far... (To be continued in [REDACTED])

[X] Hunting Malevolence: The Malevolence is still making its way through the galaxy and conspicuously seems to be taking paths through CNS-related trade lanes. While the Pride of the Core is hunting it down, given that Palpatine is in effectively direct control of both ships he can easily drag out the chase for as long as he wants and have it end wherever he pleases. That needs to stop, and the first step is to better narrow down both where the Malevolence currently is and where it is going. Chance of Success: 60% Reward: Malevolence's course better tracked, plans for dealing with the Malevolence and Pride set up

Rolled: 64 + 20 + 20 = 104 (Over 100 Success)

With Thrawn busy with the admittedly far more pressing issue of Barriss, this left OOM-9 in charge of handling the hunt for the Malevolence. If all goes well, you'll have a bead on where that monster of a ship is headed...and maybe even a plan for how to stop it. (To be continued in [REDACTED])

[X] The Roaming Jedi: Telling the Council about Palpatine's true identity is a recipe for disaster, but there are certainly other Jedi in the galaxy that aren't a part of the Order you could contact for aid. You've always gotten the odd report from your Silver Cross camps about the occasional Jedi stopping by to help refugees, so it wouldn't be too difficult to track some of them down. If anything, this is now increasingly critical due to the Wound forming on Coruscant. Chance of Success: 70% Reward: Jedi outside of the Order contacted

Rolled: NATURAL 100 + 15 + 20 = 145 (Extreme Critical Success)

You've sent out some feelers, but reports have been coming in from other areas that Jedi are being contacted by Tholme and Obi-Wan even without your input. While that is interesting right now you've got enough on your plate as it is, so you'll be sure to bring it up with them when you next speak with the pair. (To be continued in [REDACTED])

[X] Jedi, Leader, General, Spy: Skirata has pointed out an incredibly valuable target for potential subversion: Jedi General Arligan Zey, the de facto head of the Republic's commando teams who has a position that is semi-independent from the rest of the Republic military. He's been known to conflict with the mainline Order especially after the Temple Massacre so he's an incredibly valuable target for subversion with minimal risk. With news of the Wound, getting in contact with him sooner than later is increasingly paramount - given the state of the Coruscant Order, there's an increasing chance he may try to go to ground. Chance of Success: 70% Reward: Arligan Zey subverted

Rolled: 56 +15+20 = 91 (Critical Success)

The good news is that you managed to get in touch with Zey just before he might have gone to ground. The interesting part is that he also received a communique from Tholme about the matter already, which the man himself told you as he had actually been expecting to be contacted by you as well. He mentioned he couldn't meet with you immediately as he needed to speak with Tholme first, but made it clear he'd be happy to do so once that was dealt with. (To be continued in [REDACTED])

[X] Call To Order (CNS): Taris has served as an unofficial capital for the CNS, and now it has an Assembly Hall to prove it. But the Council of Neutral Systems remains a fairly ad-hoc confederation heavily dependent on your and Satine's efforts to sustain it. Getting enough people together to start creating more formalized treaties and so on wouldn't hurt, especially given that it might need to step up if the Republic does in fact fall. Chance of Success: 70% Reward: CNS becomes a more stable political organization, increased CNS recruitment

Rolled: 66 + 20 + 20 = 106 (Over 100 Success)

To make a long, complicated, and quite frankly headache-inducing story short, the Council of Neutral Systems now has representatives that meet up in Taris' Assembly Hall to discuss the war and future matters among its members. On the surface, completely mundane and unremarkable.

In the background though that alone has massively stabilized the CNS as a whole and the offhand discussions held on Taris - even remote ones - are far more contact that the various member worlds have had with each other since they joined the Council to begin with. The Mon Cala have been setting up deals with other planets in exchange for skilled engineers to head to their worlds. The Shards have spoken with more species now than ever before. And that's just in an immediate sense.

There is a quiet but palpable sense of unity forming now with your help. Satine for her part has had mixed emotions about the whole situation - while she's certainly also appreciated the unity she's actively - and surprisingly, semi-openly - wondered what will happen to everything once the war ends. After all once it does, there's no need for a Council of Neutral Systems, but that would mean undoing a lot of good that has been done through the Council in her eyes.

Ignorance truly can be bliss.

Rewards: CNS stability dramatically increased, framework for governmental structure actively set up. Increased CNS recruitment.

[X] Sienar Custom Vessel: Now that you've partnered with Sienar you can request customized ships from them for a price. You can either send them a plan of your own, or give their engineers a base concept and let them work out the details. Chance of Success: 90%
-[X] "Archaeology" Ships: Given how important/profitable archaeology has become for you, this ship would assist with your efforts with on-board research labs and excavation gear so that your teams could quickly scour a site. Why does it have a stealth system and high-grade weapons? Because there are thieves and scoundrels who could try to steal valuable relics from you! Also never mind that the excavation lasers could also double as powerful armor-piercing weapons. Cost: 150 Reward: Archaeological Cruiser designed/produced

Rolled: 42 +10 + 20 = 72 (Success)

Strictly speaking, there is only one variant of the Inquisitor-class Archaeology Cruiser. It is a sleek, modern-looking design filled to the brim with state-of-the-art research labs and the highest-grade archaeological equipment money can buy. Its excavation lasers, high-grade weapons, and stealth system are all perfectly legitimate, and any auditor that you've bribed will tell you that it is perfectly legal for private use.

There is most certainly not a second variant of the ship that has military quarters and expanded starfighter bays in the place of the aforementioned archaeological equipment. Said variant, which does not exist, also assuredly does not have any safety features removed, particularly ones related to making sure the excavation lasers aren't used on other starships. That would be criminal, and there is certainly no way that you have a few shipyards off the beaten path creating a few of these variant cruisers for your fleets.

Such accusations are absurd, though thankfully no one is actually accusing you of such a thing. But it's the principle of the matter.

Rewards: Inquisitor-Class Archaeological/Anti-Capital Cruiser designed/produced. +5 to archaeological rolls.

-[X] Modernized Fury-Class Interceptor/Transports: One of your teams on Ord Mantell has uncovered a Fury-Class interceptor/transport of the Resurgent Sith Empire. In function it could be compared to the Scimitar, except four times the size and potentially more heavily armed and armored. Modernizing a ship like this would be an interesting challenge for Raith, and they would be very useful for deploying elite teams to where they need to be ASAP. Cost: 150 Reward: Fury-Class Interceptor/Transport modernized/produced

Rolled: 20 + 10 + 20 = 60 (Success)

Raith was eager to try his hand at modernizing an old design; as he put it it was a type of challenge that he didn't often have the chance to tackle. It took some doing, but he came back with the somewhat uncreatively-named Fury MK. II Interceptor/Transports, which shared the same general design scheme but had some notable adjustments based on what exactly you'd wanted the ships for.

Aside from the expected modifications of improved sensors, more up-to-date armaments, and so on, Raith had ensured that each transport had the best stealth capabilities a ship could have short of a stygium cloaking device - when asked, Raith noted that while it could have been added to the design, it would have made it impossible to produce in the quantities you were looking for. That being said there was room on the ship specifically set aside for it to have one mounted in the future in case one became available or the ship in question needed to be used for particularly stealthy operations. Your test pilots noted that if nothing else, they were by far some of the most stylish ships that were being mass-produced in any capacity, so they had that going for them at the very least.

On a final note, the overall design had given some of the Sienar Advanced Systems teams some interesting ideas according to Raith, as they'd previously been working on a new twin-ion engine fighter line that seemed to be quite compatible with the Fury's design scheme - and as Raith dryly noted, news of Incom's newest starfighter had ignited quite the competitive streak in the division. He wasn't sure as of yet where the designs would go, but figured he would at least keep you posted in case your people had ideas of their own to throw into the mix.

Rewards: Fury MK. II Interceptor/Transport modernized/produced. +5 Martial boost due to applicability in both space combat and military insertions. Sienar Advanced Systems given insight on potential TIE Fighter designs as a side effect.

[X] Giving Causality A Migraine (Incom): While it was a small benefit from the highlights reel of you looking into the future, seeing that enhanced Headhunter design is a very welcome benefit to you...if you can get the design put together enough for Seti and Incom to work on. And hey, you never realized how much you wanted to cause a temporal paradox until you had the opportunity! Chance of Success: 70% Cost: 150 Reward: X-Wings designed 20 years early, the thrill of causing your very own temporal paradox

Rolled: 86 + 10 + 20 = 116 (Super Critical Success)

Trying to put together a starfighter design through memory alone was an...interesting challenge, even more so when you had to explain how you came up with it to some of the engineering teams that asked unfortunately legitimate questions about it. Still, they were making good headway, though just before you sent the designs over to Incom you'd decided to send a copy of the blueprints over to Anakin to see if he could make anything of it himself.

Less than an hour later you'd received a new copy that had been completely overhauled from the initial design and apparently outperformed it considerably according to some engineers you contacted before you sent the entire thing over to Incom.

So that had happened.

When you sent the designs over to Seti for approval, his comm line went uncharacteristically silent before he responded with...well...

"Lady Ciaran,

Quite frankly, when you joked in your message to me that you "stole this design from the future," I couldn't help but shake my head at it at the time. After looking over the design and having Incom teams double-check it, I may have to take that comment at face value.

I cannot possibly overstate how much of a game changer this X-Wing design is. With it being based largely off of the Headhunter model creating new parts for it will be easily done - in fact our facilities over at Taris have already begun producing test models. And on the subject of the Headhunter, the X-Wing simply builds on it and outclasses it in every conceivable way. The Headhunter's claims to fame were its reliability, ease of handling, and minimal logistical footprint. The X-Wing not only maintains those factors but improves upon them with the added stability of the extra S-foils - to say nothing of the added firepower of the additional laser cannons.

However, what is truly worth celebrating is the fact that this starfighter can act functionally independently from any carrier force due to its extremely comprehensive sensor suite and potential astromech mount, and with the ability to arm it with proton torpedoes a squadron of them can act as an independent strike force capable of handling missions that would normally be relegated to bomber units such as the Y-Wing.

This fighter, when it is mass-produced, has the potential to rewrite the book on space combat, and that is
not a comment I would dare make lightly.

As previously stated the shipyards at Taris have already begun producing test models, and in fact two of those have already been requisitioned by your contacts.
Naturally, a larger order has been set up so that we can have any ships associated with you obtain a complement of X-Wings as soon as feasibly possible.

I would normally not say this, but in this light, I feel I must - if you have any more designs such as this that have even a fraction of the X-Wing's capabilities, let me know immediately.

With sincere and complete respect,

Seti Ashgad"

A glowing review to put it very mildly. Though you weren't aware of the pair that were requisitioned at the time...but a few checks later and it turned out Asajj had already gotten her hands on one to customize for herself. The other was currently being shipped to Anakin, though it had yet to reach him.

When all was said and done you couldn't help but crack a smile. You'd managed to create a bona fide temporal paradox, and given yourself an invaluable tool to use in the process.

Rewards: X-Wings designed 20 years early, with mass production beginning nigh-immediately. Asajj and Anakin acquire X-Wing prototypes for personal use/customization. +1 Martial Action, limited to "space-based" actions. The thrill of causing your own temporal paradox.

[X] Relocating The Foundry: The Foundry is currently in an extremely vulnerable position given that it's in the middle of Hutt Space and the war is raging around it - all it would take is one ship to accidentally stumble into Nanthri and it would all be over. The best plan your people have come up with is to strap gigantic hyperspace engines to it to move it to the Kiln through some of the hyperlanes the Claatuvac Guild provided information on and avoid detection, but it's going to require a lot of credits, both to get the parts and to bribe people into not asking questions about where said parts are going. Chance of Success: 40% Cost: 400 Reward: Foundry discreetly moved to the Kiln
-[X] Priam
-[X] Silas Cata
-[X] Qymaen jai Sheelal

Rolled: 20 +10 + 20 + 9 + 15 + 8 = 82 (Success)

While Priam and Silas were natural choices to helm this particular operation, Qymaen was less than thrilled with having to assist with it at first, insisting that he had fully healed from the heavy wounds he'd sustained during the Battle of Kalee. The heavy coughing fit that he went through immediately after declaring that somewhat undermined his argument on that matter, and he was forced to concede the point. (According to his doctors it would go away after he'd fully recovered, thankfully.)

All that aside, with the combined efforts of Priam managing to ensure that all the funds you put towards this move wouldn't be traced, Silas' smuggler's instincts and knowing how to get cargo quietly moved from point A to point B relatively undetected, and Qymaen's begrudging assistance with general logistics, the Foundry was successfully moved to the Lordran system without a hitch.

The space station is now in orbit around the system's star, directly opposite to Kiln at all times. More importantly some of the engines that were used to move the station to the system have remained attached to it, as a final countermeasure to prevent its capture. If anyone were to even get close to fully controlling the station, it would immediately be hurled directly into the sun and incinerated completely.

You barely trusted yourself with the damned station, you sure as hell weren't going to let someone else potentially get their hands on it.

Reward: Foundry discreetly moved to Kiln

[X] Definitely Not Available for Hiring: The fall of Republic Intelligence has had the unexpected side effect of revealing the man behind the hunt for Galen: Orson Krennic. Honestly his methods are so comically transparent and unsubtle that he'd almost be worth completely ignoring...if it wasn't for the security risk associated with having people trying to track Galen down. Having someone either take care of him for good or at least dissuading him wouldn't be the worst idea. Chance of Success: 80% Cost: 100 Reward: Krennic's manhunt called off, one way or another (Autonomous Action)
-[X] Autonomous Action

Your new hunter-seeker teams took one look at this nigh-on farce of a situation, collectively shrugged, and told basically everyone who'd decided to take up Krennic's offer to take a handful of credits (more than Krennic was paying them, at least) and piss off. When they were asked about it later, the team leaders noted that outright killing the man would cause more problems than it would solve, and with your information network they could easily keep leading Krennic on a wild goose chase until the end of his days. Or at least until you actually had time to deal with him properly.

Not the most ideal solution, all things considered, but good enough as far as you were concerned for now.

Reward: Krennic's manhunt continues...but with false information that will ensure it never goes anywhere.

[X] The Hunt for "Truth": Barriss Offee has escaped from prison. Barriss Offee, the ex-Jedi who orchestrated one of the worst terrorist attacks on the Jedi Temple in recorded history, whose actions directly led to the Temple Massacre, and a woman skilled with nanodroid bombs that are nigh-undetectable by their victims unless they're actively made aware of them. You know damn well who's behind her escape, and that also means you need to track her down now. Chance of Success: ??? Cost: 200 Reward: Barriss Offee tracked, ???
-[X] Personal Attention
-[X] Thrawn

Rolled: Natural 1, Rerolled to: 38 +20+20+49+14 = 141 (Extreme Critical Success)

You could not take any chances with this. You had to find Barriss ASAP, no matter what. (To be continued in [REDACTED])

[X] Hyper-Communications Hot Potato: The good news: Palpatine seems to have bought your and Dooku's lie about the Hyper-Communications Cartel having a mole that sold out Trench. The bad news: You now need to create that mole while Palpatine is giving his direct attention to the situation at hand to ensure that Dooku's cover doesn't get blown too early. All that being said, if you can pull this off properly and pin the blame on its leadership, you can ensure that it comes under your direct control and get you one step closer to total control over the Separatists. Chance of Success: 30% Reward: HCC mole created to distract Palpatine, potential to ensure more direct control over the HCC
-[X] HK-47
-[X] The Silencer
-[X] 2 Watchers

Rolled: 92 64 (Sidious' Direct Notice) + 20 + 20 + 14 +14 + 2 = 134 (Extreme Critical Success)

This was going to be a hell of a con, especially since this is the first time you and Palpatine are competing "directly" as it were. You've told the Silencer and HK-47 that there is absolutely zero room for failure here, and all you can do now is hope they don't disappoint. (To be continued in Conspiracies on the Airwaves)

[X] The COMPOR Affair: Reports have been coming in from multiple worlds that people who strongly support COMPOR and its ideals have mysteriously vanished, with no known clues to their location as of now. Given how widespread this appears to be and COMPOR's direct ties to Paplatine, this definitely bears looking into. Chance of Success: 50% Reward: COMPOR disappearances investigated, ???
-[X] Mungo Baobab

Rollled: 81 + 20 + 20 + 8 = 129 (Super Critical Success)

While he wasn't admittedly your first choice to handle this particular situation, Mungo had noted that a few friends of friends of his had been either victims or associated with victims of these disappearances, and had actively requested both your assistance and the ability to lead a manhunt himself. Hopefully he won't get in over his head... (To be continued in [REDACTED])

[X] Research Alternative Force Schools: While the Jedi and Sith are the most well-known Force users in the galaxy there are certainly others that have mastered more esoteric techniques that could be useful to you. You already have information on them from the datachips so it shouldn't be too difficult. (Choose 1 below) Chance of Success: 70% Reward: Learn techniques from other Force users
-[X] Jal Shey: A sect of nomadic diplomats and philosophers from the Indupar Crown Worlds, who specialize in the esoteric art of Force Imbuement.

Rolled: 78 + 20 + 20 = 118 (Super Critical Success)

Another Force order contact that went incredibly well; honestly you're beginning to suspect that a lot of these groups actually enjoy the chance to converse with and teach people who don't conflate them with the Jedi. It would explain a lot...

That aside, Force Imbuement is a fascinating process from what your teams have reported if not a particularly flashy ability like the ones learned from the Disciples of Twilight. What it does do is actively empower an object with the Force and allow anyone else who uses it to reap the same benefits a Force-user would. The end result is fascinating, but admittedly somewhat mundane.

But. But. The Jal Shey did not have any engineers among their ranks. They were content to simply empower clothes and the like to give wearers improved stamina, mental fortitude, what have you - all genuinely useful abilities mind, but you'd taken one look at the reports and you knew immediately that they were only scratching the surface of what could be done with that kind of power. And now manuals on it have begun to circulate through the Walker program, thanks in part to the as always appreciated help of the Blackguard. While you would have liked to have a proper Jal Shey contractor come on board in some capacity, they had politely turned down the offer though had left comm channels open with their current de facto leader - one Peet Sieben - in case you were interested with further contact or needed help with negotiations (the above-board type). Apparently he actually enjoyed a good argument. Well, philosophical argument, but still.

One other side benefit of this exchange is that your Walkers finally have armor that fits with their fighting styles. Well some of them at least. You couldn't exactly slap robes on Gorrah without dedicating an entire team of Jal Shey and a small factory...

Rewards: Jal Shey successfully contacted with highly positive overtures. Knowledge of Force Imbuement gained and integrated into Walker program (to limited extent due to nature of technique). Humanoid Walkers gain access to Jal Shey armor, giving them boosts to combat abilities.

[X] Archaeological Expeditions: There are very famous sites in the galaxy that are dying for someone to lead expeditions to...and potentially locate Force-related artifacts. Chance of Success: 70% (80% on planets with a *) Cost: 50 Reward: Expedition to chosen location launched
-[X] Kathol Outback: An isolated area of the Outer Rim, the region is rumored to be home to a powerful Force sect, but you don't have much more to go on besides that.

Rolled: 32 + 20 + 20 = 72 (Success)

It turned out that navigating this region of space turned out to be slightly more difficult than anticipated. Well, part of it at least.

As your exploration teams quickly learned, there were a couple of microstates (at least by galactic standards) that had settled into the area and were largely content to ignore the wider galaxy. Some brief contact and information exchange with them helped narrow down the search area for this enigmatic Force sect to the Kathol Rift. The problem was that when your ships first tried to go in there, the crew nearly went insane from what were later determined to be hallucinations of...spiders.

Yes. Spiders. Giant and horrific ones, apparently, but still.

That being said you were willing to lay off any punishment when some of the Agents on the field reported that their hallucinations were far more severe by extension, alongside another report indicating that a ship carrying ysalamiri was less affected by...whatever was causing them issues. Once the ysalamiri were rearranged to better protect one of the expedition ship's crew, the ship in question begrudgingly made its way back into the Rift (you weren't able to fully confirm the crew's emotional state at the time, but given circumstances you were willing to make assumptions). While the hallucinations were less of an issue, another problem was that the Rift was also one of the thickest nebulae you or your on-site teams had ever seen, and trying to find anything within it would have been an exercise in futility.

...It would have been, until - according to your team on-site, who swear on their lives that they were telling the truth - an alien ship simply appeared in front of them. Not "jumped in." Appeared. From what little the sensors could tell them one second there wasn't a ship and the next there just was. The team tried to contact the ship to begin negotiations, but from what the translators on-site could glean the aliens in question weren't interested in talking, the expedition team was apparently interrupting a "pilgrimage" of some kind, and any further questions would result in the ship's destruction. With the bad conditions and the lack of information on the ship in question the expedition team took the hint, though just before the alien ship left one of the ship's crew managed to get a tracker quietly launched and attached to the vessel. It took a considerable amount of effort to pinpoint the tracker through the chaos of the Kathol Rift, but it finally managed to return a location within it that seemed to correspond to a star system...shortly before it went dead.

You've found this Force sect. The only problem now is getting to it both sane and intact...

Rewards: Kathol Outback investigated and preliminary expeditions sent into the Kathol Rift. Aing-Tii homeworld located, but no other points of interest currently found due to the extremely hostile "terrain" of the Kathol Rift.

-[X] Belsavis: The planet has a long history of serving as a Republic prison and has infrastructure rumored to predate even them. There's certainly more to be found here.

Rolled: Natural 1, Rerolled to: 46 + 20 + 20 = 86 (Success)

Contrary to the issues that the Kathol team had to go through, the Belsavis team were able to reach their destination with out issue and quickly locate an area of interest: an ancient Rakatan prison, slightly buried but still reasonably accessible.

At least, that was before the team was surrounded by a very angry alien tribe when they tried to move in further. Thankfully the situation did not devolve into an all-out battle, and they were able to strike up negotiations with the species known as the "Esh-kha." It turned out that the reason they had been so hostile was because they were hellbent on ensuring that an...entity (the team's translators weren't quite able to parse what the term they used was) whose name apparently translated to the "World Razer" stayed contained beneath the planet's surface. Thankfully, your team had been trained to have enough common sense to not try and mess with something that was called the World Razer and very quickly agreed that they wouldn't even try to head towards its prison.

With that fun out of the way they also determined that the Rakatan prison was in surprisingly good shape, with a considerable amount of its technology still intact. Since the planet was actually, well, quite pleasant otherwise with its heated sinkholes, the team was easily able to set up a base camp for further exploration and analysis of the Rakatan technology present.

Rewards: Rakatan prison located on Belsavis and base camp set up for further investigations (counts as base for purchasing purposes).

-[X] Ossus: Home to an ancient Jedi Archive dating back to the years of Exar Kun himself (which has become suddenly quite relevant). With the amount of local support available, your teams have already begun setting up an expedition into the Archive. (Free Action)

Rolled: 18 + 10 + 20 + 20 = 58 (Success)

Admittedly you couldn't spare as much attention or manpower as you'd previously hoped for this expedition given circumstances, but hopefully the team will be able to make do. If nothing else, the Archives are tied to Exar Kun enough that they might be able to find something before you have to face him. (To be continued in Specter of the Past)

[X] The Secrets of the Corellian Jedi: The Corellian Jedi are hiding something about the New Sith Wars and you don't like being told "no" for an answer. See if you can appropriate whatever records they're hiding and figure out what's so important about it. Chance of Success: 30% Reward: Corellian Jedi records investigated
-[X] Anakin Skywalker

Rolled: 4, Rerolled to 36 +20+20+30 = 106 (Super Critical Success)

While you'd planned on handling this with your own people, Anakin had surprised you with a brief message that he was already meeting with one of the Corellian Jedi Masters for his own reasons. When you mentioned the details about what they might have been holding back from you, he said he'd at least look into it but for obvious reasons couldn't make any promises.

So he says at least. With Anakin involved, the idea of "normality" tends to go out the window... (To be continued in Something Worth Fighting For)

[X] The Mysteries of Cularin: Under normal circumstances you'd simply hand off examining a system to on-site archaeology teams, but times have become desperate and Cularin has enough oddities that would make a more thorough expedition worthwhile. Maybe you can figure out something related to its displacement, maybe there's some artifact or something buried away on one of its planets, but there's a chance - even a slim one - that there might be something that could help you seal the Force Wound. Chance of Success: ??? Cost: 100 Reward: ???
-[X] Personal Attention
-[X] 2 Watchers

Rolled: 78 + 20 + 20 + 58 + 2 = 178 (Insane Critical Success)

It's just a simple archaeological expedition. That's all.

And yet, you have an alarmingly persistent feeling in the back of your mind that it's not going to be that easy... (To be continued in [REDACTED])

[X] Karada Medical Innovations: The Karada Corporation has grown to be one of the galaxy's largest and most successful medical corporations, primarily known for its strong presence within the CNS and strong ties with the Silver Cross. With the combination of plenty of in-house talent and contacts with other pioneering groups like Adascorp, it would not be hard to kick-start a cutting-edge divison of Karada that could focus on new medial innovations. Chance of Success: 70% Cost: 200 Upkeep: 50 Reward: gain +1 Learning Action (Medicine)

Rolled: 55 + 40 + 20 = 115 (Super Critical Success)

Setting up the newly-minted Karada Advanced Research Division (and barely managing to restrain yourself from making various card puns that could come with the acronym) turned out to be almost comically easy once you actually put your mind to it. Sure the financial side was easy enough for you, but reaching out to Adascorp alone turned out to be a simple matter in and of itself; between recovering the Arkanian Legacy and the chance to have functionally unlimited funding and active encouragement to experiment as much as possible they jumped at the chance to fully partner up with the new division.

In fact, things went so well that the division was able to kickstart its research incredibly quickly, and they've already begun working on new medical gear to assist your forces in the field. So that's appreciated.

Rewards: +1 Learning Action (Medicine), "Develop Improved Medical Gear" action automatically completed next turn

[X] Svivreni-Shard Engineering Inc.: The Svivreni are present at a significant amount of Watcher facilities and have provided considerable support with the mining and study of materials. You've already seen how skilled the Shards are through Cheriss alone, and you've recently opened direct ties with their homeworld. Setting up a dedicated division where both of these groups could work together would be a significant boon to your research efforts, and could provide you with tech that could give you an edge. Chance of Success: 80% Cost: 200 Upkeep: 50 Reward: gain +1 Learning Action (Materials)

Rolled: 67 + 30 + 20 = 117 (Super Critical Success)

Much like the KARD, getting the Material Engineering Division (who had eagerly jumped at the chance to call themselves the MED-Lads) set up was also an extremely straightforward process. The moment you'd gotten the idea sent out, the Shard leadership jumped at the chance to have some of their best and brightest work on the kind of materials you wanted researched, and it was almost effortless to provide volunteers with exoskeletons to allow them to work. The Svivreni, for their part, were initially skeptical about the new help, but it didn't take much convincing on their parts what with Cheriss' past exploits.

Also like the KARD, the new division eagerly jumped into the chance to start their research, and were willing to take on an extra workload through sheer enthusiasm alone - though they did note that it would not be a rate they could sustain.

Rewards: +1 Learning Action (Materials), +1 extra Materials action next turn only

[X] Exorcising Exar Kun: It's been over four millennia since his death, but you've learned that Exar Kun - or at least some part of him - still persists in the ruins of Yavin 4. This was the Sith Lord whose actions directly led to the Jedi Civil War, and was noted to be one of the most feared Sith in history. Unfortunately for you, there's only one weapon in the galaxy that you're aware of that can make sure he'll stay dead this time. Chance of Success: ??? Reward: ???
-[X] Asajj Ventress
-[X] Jango Fett
-[X] 6 Watchers

Rolled: 17 + 20 + 20 + 23 + 15 + 5 + 6 + 6 = 112 (Super Critical Success)

You're not letting Exar Kun get the chance to walk the galaxy again, not when things are so delicate and there is so much at stake. With Asajj at your back and as many ysalamiri-backed teams as you can muster, you will make sure he stays dead. (To be continued in Specter of the Past)

[X] The "Secrets" of Sair: Recent discussions with the Shards have helped you realize how little you know about Cheriss - or at least how little you know about the period in between her leaving her homeworld and joining the Walkers. That first suit of hers was able to fool you after all, so odds are there's a good story there! There's two reasons you can think of for why you haven't heard it yet: either she's holding out on some deep, dark secret that will change your perspective of her forever...or she just flat-out didn't think to tell you about it in the first place. ...Sadly, it's probably the latter. Booooring. (Free Action, no bonuses) Chance of Success: 100% Reward: Backstory expansion for Cheriss

There has to be a secret or two here. There has to be. If there isn't...well...at least you can tease Cheriss about it as you usually would.

...The only problem will be pinning her down while she's busy acting as Galen's lab assistant... (To be continued in Crystalline Hearts)

[X] Annoy Padme Bachelorette Party (Free Action, no bonuses): It will be done. It must be done. Chance of Success: Yes. Reward: Considerable Entertainment

Rolled: 84

IT BEGINS. (To be continued in The Party)

[X] Under The Knife: With the facilities of the Arkanian Legacy at their disposal, the Arkanians can easily genemod anyone you want to go through the process. Chance of Success: 70% Cost: 100 Reward: Selected Hero Unit genemodded
-[X] Choose 1 Hero Unit:
--[X] Silencer: No response as usual.
-[X] Choose 1 Genemod:
--[X] Gand: An insectile species of humanoid, Gand are extraordinarily durable and have the ability to regenerate lost limbs. They are also able to see ultraviolet light, and can 'store' sleep in order to stay alert for weeks at a time. (Martial, Intrigue)

Rolled: 66 + 30 + 5 + 20 = 121 (Super Critical Success)

To put it bluntly, the Silencer took to the Gand genemod so well it's legitimately frightening.

He was expected to gain limited regenerative abilities and some of their ability to ignore sleep, but according to the Arkanians he's fully capable of regrowing severed digits at a minimum, and possibly even limbs with enough time and bacta assistance. And while you admittedly weren't sure if he actually did need sleep in the past, based on the reports it's likely that he'll only sleep when he wants to.

There was also an unexpected side-effect from all of this; according to the Arkanians the Silencer's unique (read: clone) biology created a bit of synergy with the genemod and granted him significantly hardened skin, making him both tougher and more resilient to attacks against his pressure points like most Gand.

In other words, you could shoot him, while he was unarmored, mind, and there's a decent chance he'd be able to take the shot and still keep on moving.

...You quietly directed a little bit of sympathy to the Silencer's future enemies when you'd heard about that.

But only a little.

Reward: Silencer gains "High-Grade Gand Genemod" trait

[X] Talesan Fry - You Killed My Father, Prepare To Die: The current leader of the Corporate Alliance, Passel Argente, was the man responsible for the deaths of Fry's parents. While he has so far largely kept his mouth shut about the matter, he's quietly admitted that he wants the chance for revenge. He doesn't want Argente dead (likely due to Obi-Wan and Siri's influence), but he does want to see him brought to ruin. Dooku's idly mentioned that he just doesn't care about Argente anyway, so maybe there's a chance for some payback. (Uses Intrigue Bonuses, Talesan Fry must be assigned to this action if chosen) Chance of Success: 60% Reward: Talesan gets his revenge on Argente, ???

Rolled: 55 + 20 + 20 + 24 = 119 (Super Critical Success)

You had been concerned that Fry would let any desire for vengeance get the better of him if given the chance, but you were pleasantly surprised when his suggested course of action dovetailed quite nicely with one of your other plans currently in motion... (To be continued in Conspiracies on the Airwaves)

[X] Galen Erso - Heart Of Kyber: With increased funding, access to your advanced laboratories, and a supply of kyber crystals to analyze, Galen can now set out on his life's work to understand the potential applications of kyber crystals. All he needs is approval and the money to do it. (Uses Learning Bonuses, Galen Erso must be assigned to this action if chosen) Chance of Success: 40% Cost: 300 Reward: Kyber crystals analyzed by Galen, ??? [Takes 2 Turns, Galen locked to this action until completion]
-[X] Cheriss Sair

Rolled: 51 + 30 + 20 + 36 + 15 = 152 (Insane Critical Success)

This was, for all intents and purposes, the reason you had let Cheriss and Galvin get away with their stunt on Coruscant. While Galen's work with the taozin was already exemplary, as far as you were concerned it was now truly time for the man to earn his keep. Cheriss has been hyping him up enough that you're expecting quite a bit from the pair. (To be continued in Crystalline Hearts)

[X] Quinlan Vos - Temples of Infinity: Apparently, Quinlan Vos saved the galaxy (and your life by extension) a few years back. The Nightsisters of Dathomir had seized a 'Star Temple' containing a hidden 'Infinity Gate', originally built by the ancient Kwa to transport people and things instantly between planets without the need for hyperspace. At the time they sabotaged the Prime Gate to unleash its unspeakable power to incinerate Coruscant, but Quinlan Vos managed to counter-sabotage the Gate and cause it to unleash its power against itself. However, his brief time inside the Kwa ruin gave him flashes and visions of other locations of Kwa Infinity Gates, and how to use them. Reactivating a nigh-untraceable teleportation network would be a godsend if you both could get it online. (Uses Lore Bonuses, Quinlan Vos must be assigned to this action if chosen) Chance of Success: 50% Reward: potential access to the Infinity Gate network, ???

Rolled: 82 + 20 + 20 + 47 = 169 (Insane Critical Success)

Once you'd confirmed with Vos that you were in fact serious about this he'd immediately gone to work to locate an intact Infinity Gate and see what he was able to make of it. It's a long shot, but even if he was only able to activate a pair of Gates it would change everything. (To be continued in [REDACTED])

4 Watcher Teams died to bring you this update. Given what they were assigned to I can safely say that I actually mean that this time around.

You'll notice quite a bit has been hoovered up under the [REDACTED] Interlude. Let's just say that rolling a 170+ on an action has caused...side effects.

That aside, on the ships: If you're wanting a frame of reference for the Inquisitors, imagine the Ion Corvettes from the Homeworld series in terms of how their "excavation" lasers work, as well as their general design scheme (albeit bigger and with a few more guns/hangars). On a similar note there's no time paradox nonsense with that mention of the TIEs - they were actually being prototyped around this time frame and by all accounts actually were properly sent into mass production not too long after the OG Clone Wars. In case you wanted context for that.

On a semi-related note, with Asajj picking up an X-Wing she's going to "need" an astromech to go with it - feel free to toss out potential names/nicknames in the thread for that one.

All things considered I'm kinda glad that the Kathol Outback only got a regular success, because with how absurdly hostile the Rift is (taken from direct sources, mind), I'm not sure I could properly justify any expedition teams finding much of anything out there without help. Omake writers are free to write out just how rough those teams had it what with the mass hallucinations of giant spiders.

Not too much else to talk about given circumstances. Stay tuned for more nonsense, as always, and in the meantime feel free to suggest potential base upgrades now that those are being handled in a separate and upcoming vote.

Last edited:
So, um, we probably should have thought of this a while back, before we pulled the X-Wing from thin air, but wiki diving, but Abeloth/Mother apparently gets freed whenever there's a temporal paradox? Are we going to have to deal with that now? I mean we have the Dagger of Mortis, and if anything could solve her, it'd be that, so it's actionable. It'd also be yet another action sink to deal with problems that are distracting from palpatine, but could be even worse than him if not dealt with.

Back