Given that definition could describe literally any of the Abysswalkers you will need to narrow it down. Preferably to a searchable omake title.

Besides the fact that there's a search engine for you to help narrow it down.

Aftermath of Major Malevolent

Information Is Power (The Mind of Koliya Karrosi)

Hmm. I wonder whether any given force-sensitive Kaleesh is more likely to end up with the Jedi, or with us. It's got to still be the Jedi, right? Since we don't recruit children.

I would advise people not to rely on "statistics" too much. Have you seen how I roll?
The combat engine does swing between Perfect Victory and Total Part Kill way, way too much. Speaking personally, I'd drop the counter attack rolls by 10 to 20, then make a "snapfire" rule that allows them to fire back at a significant penalty in the case of a first turn kill. I'd also buff hero units substantially, but that's neither here nor there.

3 Abyss Apprentices
10 Kaleesh Warrior groups
10 veteran Guardian squads
1 Dwarf Spider Droid "Hive" group
3 experienced Seeker Squads
1 Droideka groups
Riphath Althean (Abysswalker)
Piebald (Abysswalker)
Grievous (Hero, Does Not Count Against Cap)
HK-47 (Hero, Does Not Count Against Cap)

Alert: The Derail Ends Now
the derail ends now
Tabron. The subject was requested to be dropped and no one wants to continue it. Drop it now.
Allow me to make this official.

All discussions regarding religion and marriage end now.

If you wish to discuss those subjects, you are free to create a new thread. Alternatively, you can simply create a group conversation with those that showed interest and continue the discussion there.

I always get scared when bright colors and big words show up, but that's just my personal fear of moderators in general.

[X]Plan Killing Field

I'll just vote for what everyone else is voting for.

So, no Personal shield bonus?
...SONVUA

ONE SEC

Edit: FIXED IT

Dammit, can't believe I forgot about that...
Results: Decks 2 through 7 cleared, Equus-class heavy speeder green-lit for mass production,

So...where is the Equus-class speeder? At the very least, the original should still be available for a squad of Kaleesh to handle. I didn't see it available as a base purchase, a conversion kit from STAPs (which might also fit in as bonus equipment for someone or something?), or Foundry Raid gear.

It seems like it might be helpful and it did first appear in a Foundry Raid.

The combat engine does swing between Perfect Victory and Total Part Kill way, way too much. Speaking personally, I'd drop the counter attack rolls by 10 to 20, then make a "snapfire" rule that allows them to fire back at a significant penalty in the case of a first turn kill. I'd also buff hero units substantially, but that's neither here nor there.

Ehhh those are fair points but to be honest A. your dudes have plenty of armor bonuses anyway and B. there's a pretty good chance that said rules aren't going to matter very soon anyway.

That being said I will be keeping those points in mind if I end up doing something like this again at any point. As I mentioned back during the first round I basically tossed together this engine on the spur of the moment so I'm perfectly aware it has its flaws.

So...where is the Equus-class speeder? At the very least, the original should still be available for a squad of Kaleesh to handle. I didn't see it available as a base purchase, a conversion kit from STAPs (which might also fit in as bonus equipment for someone or something?), or Foundry Raid gear.

It seems like it might be helpful and it did first appear in a Foundry Raid.

I'll be honest: I completely blanked on the Equus factory this past turn. I'm really sorry and it'll be in the next one I promise - just be sure to remind me of that.

As for its usage I'm not sure - wait nevermind just remembered something

Okay, it's going to be giving one Kaleesh squad a +10 like before. Except, well...it's gonna have a different pilot. A Kaleesh people may remember quite well from the first raid.

Last edited:
Gah! I can't believe I forgot to check SV all day. Thankfully, pretty much everything on this thread happened while I was asleep, so not much difference.

[X] Plan Killing Field

OPEN FIRE!!!

So this is happening. Put together a team, and if the rolls go well they'll be home by Life Day!
And we might get the results by New Year's. :V

Rule 1: make sure the medic survives
No, that's Rule 2. Rule 1 is "Kill them before they kill you".

8-12, though I may or may not do something special for Deck 12. We'll see.
Well that's ominous.

Okay, it's going to be giving one Kaleesh squad a +10 like before. Except, well...it's gonna have a different pilot. A Kaleesh people may remember quite well from the first raid.
Anyone want to bet the sergeant is gonna confiscate the Equus?

-SNIP-
No, that's Rule 2. Rule 1 is "Kill them before they kill you".
-SNIP-
Anyone want to bet the sergeant is gonna confiscate the Equus?

Okay, fine, that's rule 2. Rule 3 is "avoid situations where you need to refer to rule 2, possibly by liberal application of rule 1."

The sergeant is welcome to try. 12 rounds per second is kinda hard to tell "no".

Back