Little Ritsuka and her Loving Family (Fate/Grand Order)

Just... you may wanna rethink that.

Ancient gods trying (and failing) to lewd young children is kinda.... not what we should go for.
Unfortunately there are SEVERAL characters out to seduce guda in canon, so either the Beast 3s get skipped or something has do be done to explain why they go against their malign nature.

Unfortunately there are SEVERAL characters out to seduce guda in canon, so either the Beast 3s get skipped or something has do be done to explain why they go against their malign nature.
Time magecraft and/or KoGil-owned forward-aging potion shenanigans. Still unacceptable and creepy as hell (mentally still pre-teen...)

But hey, if Jalter can unexpectedly be reverted to Lily (Santa) form, then the opposite goal is trivial (narratively speaking).

Alternatively (and definitely non-canon)? Ritsuka unexpectedly ends up separated from her family for most of a decade...

And when she's finally found? Traumatized, distrustful... all-but-unrecognizable as the cheerful daughter to everyone in Chaldea.

Whoops, don't take this (not-even-an-) idea seriously. Just (barely) a quick, outright-chuunibyou thought experiment on my part.

Last edited:
Kama: "Come on, sis. Dont you want some of this?"
Rishtar: "No. Now leave my sister alone and put Pavarti back on."
Kama: "Curse you Westermarck Effect!"
"Oh, come on! Abimanyu was fine marrying his great-aunt!"

"Abimanyu also being humiliated and dead turned into pinchusion. And unlike Bisma, it wasn't neat or painless."

*Pout*

*Very Uncomfortable Karna*

Kama: "Come on, sis. Dont you want some of this?"
Rishtar: "No. Now leave my sister alone and put Pavarti back on."
Kama: "Curse you Westermarck Effect!"
That's actually coming into another question...
Will Kama be inhabiting a separate Sakura body and will it be like Cu Chulainn?.
Or will it be that the deities are only allowed to inhabit one of Sakura's bodies while she operates in all of them simultaneously?

I only throw this out there because having two extra voices in her head could quickly infuriate Sakura.

Edit:
Another idea: Teach is someone whose very perceptive, enough to realize what the deal is with EMIYA, Rin and the rest of the family almost immediately. I can see him actually openly praising her about her accomplishment of assembling a harem of servants in front of everyone, then frequently bringing it up just to get a reaction.

Last edited:
Another idea: Teach is someone whose very perceptive, enough to realize what the deal is with EMIYA, Rin and the rest of the family almost immediately. I can see him actually openly praising her about her accomplishment of assembling a harem of servants in front of everyone, then frequently bringing it up just to get a reaction.
I'd say Rin's most impressive feat is managing to dodge the incineration of history and hijack a goddess to reunite with her daughter. I mean, I've always felt that Rin was a truly awesome person and a first class magus, but that is just ridiculous.

Though yeah, Teach would be all about the harem if Rin puts a new one together.

I'd say Rin's most impressive feat is managing to dodge the incineration of history and hijack a goddess to reunite with her daughter. I mean, I've always felt that Rin was a truly awesome person and a first class magus, but that is just ridiculous.

Though yeah, Teach would be all about the harem if Rin puts a new one together.
Hmm, I actually think Teach would be poking fun at her about it from the moment he hears about the Emiya family story from Ritsuka. He'd actually research harem tropes to compare them to her. He'd also try it with EMIYA too, but that one is too jaded to get a reaction out of. Rin, however, has a history of being easy to poke into reacting in a funny way. The adult version may have developed some thicker skin, but I doubt it.

I think it will culminate with her trying reverse psychology and ultimately adding Blackbeard to the harem. Battle continuation is a very useful skill after all.

Edit: Okay, wow, didn't expect that idea to come out of my head. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Speaking of Teach, makes me want to see him go to Agartha if only to see his interactions with Dahut and Columbus.
Try with everyone, that entire arc was a missed opportunity on par with the Rome singularity.
Given how Teach has basically become the franchise's resident Iron Butt Monkey and comic relief?

Given how dark Agartha's storyline goes? The devs probably thought that including him would cause so much Mood Whiplash that it would wreck the story, or something.

Last edited:
It is Raikou...

See, people always assume that it is Shirou's harem, it's not his. It's Rin's.

She likes Shirou, but he also acts as bait for her to gather more for her harem.
I still think it's Shirou's harem, not Rin's.

Rin just doesn't have....whatever weird power Shirou shares with Shiki Tohno that makes girls fall for him at the drop of the hat. And not even Ishtar and her sister have a high enough magical resistance to stop it. And don't get me started on how his personality just makes girls want him more.

Really, Rin can claim it's her harem, but if she tried to 'take control', it'd Disintegrate in moments.

I still think it's Shirou's harem, not Rin's.

Rin just doesn't have....whatever weird power Shirou shares with Shiki Tohno that makes girls fall for him at the drop of the hat. And not even Ishtar and her sister have a high enough magical resistance to stop it. And don't get me started on how his personality just makes girls want him more.

Really, Rin can claim it's her harem, but if she tried to 'take control', it'd Disintegrate in moments.

...I hate to break this to you but Rin takes control all the time...

If it's any Harem, it's very much hers,

Really tho, it's not a Harem at all. It's polyamory, mutual shared relationship rather than any one single point being the Center of it. Rin and Saber are just as attracted to each other as they are to Shirou.

Really tho, it's not a Harem at all. It's polyamory, mutual shared relationship rather than any one single point being the Center of it. Rin and Saber are just as attracted to each other as they are to Shirou.
Fair enough.

*goes back to trying to restructure the Emiya Clan tropes page*

This doesn't sound right. Per Gawain's backstory in Extra, the entire reason Servant Gawain is such a hardcore blind follower is because he's intensely guilty over the fact that he wasn't loyal enough in life and kept seeking revenge quest against Lancelot when she kept telling him to drop it already. An act that was actually quite damaging to Camelot and indirectly led to its fall.

Hell, the entire Aesop of The Green Knight is that Gawain wasn't perfect but that not being perfect is okay so long as you actually keep trying to be better. Which he failed at, badly, as I said above.

So Arturia complimenting Gawain when the only version of him she know is the hot-headed fuckup he was in life is kinda strange.

Yeah, that was kinda supposed to be an insult and a compliment at the same time. Gawain legitimately has a lot of good qualities... But he's also an egotistical, stubborn, dumbass and Arturia knows it. That was her way of saying 'there's no possible way you'll change your mind, is there?'

Speaking of Luvia's prospective status as a Pseudo-Servant later on in this story...

Is she still slated in as Hel (another goddess of death), or going by a recent JP event, Astraea, a.k.a. Lady Justice?

Or perhaps, much like Sakura as Parvati and Kama, Luvia gets called in for both roles? :D

Luvia actually getting a Servant form that was way off really threw me. I knew it would probably happen, but I was just way, way off on how she'd get one. I need to rethink, but I'll probably use her new form instead.

That's actually coming into another question... Will Kama be inhabiting a separate Sakura body and will it be like Cu Chulainn?.
Or will it be that the deities are only allowed to inhabit one of Sakura's bodies while she operates in all of them simultaneously?

I only throw this out there because having two extra voices in her head could quickly infuriate Sakura.

Two bodies, one for each goddess.

I actually have finally figured out what I'm doing with Teach, and I think it will satisfy without being creepy or making him disappointing. But I also think this is hilarious and I may need to incorporate him messing with EMIYA and Shiroumasa about their respective drowning in women issues.

Last edited:

More, even.
As the original VN shows Shirou's kind of shitty at sex(while Rin is pretty good...with girls only).
To be fair he's got zero experience and spends all his time training instead of normal teen things.

More, even.
As the original VN shows Shirou's kind of shitty at sex(while Rin is pretty good...with girls only).
To be fair he's got zero experience and spends all his time training instead of normal teen things.
One would hope that years of evidently happy marriage to Rin, with Rider, Saber, and Sakura also possibly joining in, has given him enough experience to fix that.

Yeah, that was kinda supposed to be an insult and a compliment at the same time. Gawain legitimately has a lot of good qualities... But he's also an egotistical, stubborn, dumbass and Arturia knows it. That was her way of saying 'there's no possible way you'll change your mind, is there?'

Hmm, are you talking about Gawain or Artoria with those flaws? Artoria is after all refusing to accept that the Lion King is her, and while she's somewhat correct, the Lion King's personality isn't nearly as removed from her as she likes.

Besides, Gawain pretty much feels he's far too gone. And considering all he's done, who can blame him? Lancelot pretty much had free reign so he could do whatever he liked out of eyeshot, while Gawain was right outside.

Though of course, this isn't regular Artoria's Gawain, it's much more likely that it's closer to the Lion King's version before she became the Lion King.

Back