Little Ritsuka and her Loving Family (Fate/Grand Order)

Blackbeard actually play up the lolicon thing to creep people out, he isn't actually that interested. Especially when it comes to actual kids, like Jack or Nursery Rhyme, with whom he get along just fine.

He's just adapting his legend to modern standards after all.

Blackbeard actually play up the lolicon thing to creep people out, he isn't actually that interested. Especially when it comes to actual kids, like Jack or Nursery Rhyme, with whom he get along just fine.

He's just adapting his legend to modern standards after all.
get a rep big enough and no one will want to deal with you

and there definitely no way the scary rep will work on Servant, so he want for the creepy rep

There was something in the last snip that kept nagging at me and I've finally managed to figure out what it is.

"I see," Arturia said, her voice devoid of emotion. "Your honor has not changed, even now, Sir Gawain."
This doesn't sound right. Per Gawain's backstory in Extra, the entire reason Servant Gawain is such a hardcore blind follower is because he's intensely guilty over the fact that he wasn't loyal enough in life and kept seeking revenge quest against Lancelot when she kept telling him to drop it already. An act that was actually quite damaging to Camelot and indirectly led to its fall.

Hell, the entire Aesop of The Green Knight is that Gawain wasn't perfect but that not being perfect is okay so long as you actually keep trying to be better. Which he failed at, badly, as I said above.

So Arturia complimenting Gawain when the only version of him she know is the hot-headed fuckup he was in life is kinda strange.

This doesn't sound right. Per Gawain's backstory in Extra, the entire reason Servant Gawain is such a hardcore blind follower is because he's intensely guilty over the fact that he wasn't loyal enough in life and kept seeking revenge quest against Lancelot when she kept telling him to drop it already. An act that was actually quite damaging to Camelot and indirectly led to its fall.

Hell, the entire Aesop of The Green Knight is that Gawain wasn't perfect but that not being perfect is okay so long as you actually keep trying to be better. Which he failed at, badly, as I said above.

So Arturia complimenting Gawain when the only version of him she know is the hot-headed fuckup he was in life is kinda strange.
Actually, it sounds more like Arturia noting Gawain's fault than anything. Please note, Arturia is speaking without any emotion towards Gawain.

I'd like to also point out that Artoria pardoning Lancelot after he killed exclusively Gawain's siblings without even consulting Gawain and expecting him to just forgive Lancelot puts some (I repeat some, not all) of that on her.

The point of the Green Knight could also be read as Gawain as being Human and just because he's a knight, doesn't mean his humanity isn't completely understandable given the right context.

He definitely made a mistake, no doubting that, a severe one that helped destroy Camelot, but it's still in the end understandable.

Last edited:
Fair, fair, but she herself considered herself a failure in Zero and SN. She just accepted she did her best, not that she didn't make a lot of mistakes.
Point.
Raikou simply cannot compare to Shirou EMIYA's mom-ness
Not quite what I meant...

Cu barely glanced at Ritsuka as she sat down beside him in Chaldea's Mess Hall, far more interested in the plate of food that he was currently eating. He did glance at her as she tugged on his sleeve, "Eh? Something wrong, Master?"

Only shaking her head, Ritsuka smiled, "Just wanted to say good morning."

In reply, the Lancer ruffled her hair some, "And a good morning to you, Master. Remember to eat up to become big and strong!"

Nodding, the little Magus smiled, "Will do!" Suddenly, she perked up, "Oh! Um, by the way, I found out that Papa has Battle Continuation just like you, Mister Lancer."

With a blink, Cu hummed as he reached for his drink. "Hmm? So Archer has it as well, huh?"

Rapidly nodding, Ritsuka continued, "Yeah! You know how Miss Raikou wants to be my Mama as well?" That got a snort from the Servant as pretty much everyone knew about the insane Beserker, "Well, I was talking to Papa last night and she showed up! And stated that tonight she was going to become my Mama once and for all!"

Eyebrow raised, Lancer looked around as he took a bite of food. "Uh-huh. So... what happened?"

Hands waving in the air, Ritsuka continued her story not noticing more than a few other Servants were listening in, "Well, she shoved Papa into his room, right? And then jumped in and used her Noble Phantasm to split into three Miss Raikou! But one of them turned and smiled at me before closing the door stating that they were going to do a special battle and that it was not meant for my eyes... for some reason. And there was shouts, yells, bangs, and all sorts of noises."

Just blinking, Cu frowned, 'Wait a second...'

Still motioning with her hands, the young Magus continued, "But I wanted to know how their fight turned out so I waited outside for more than two hours! All the time I could hear them fighting inside." Frowning, she furrowed her eyebrows, "Sort of like how Papa sometimes got into special spars with my Mamas and Aunties inside of the bedroom." Huffing, Ritsuka pouted, "But then Mashu showed up and dragged me away! And she was blushing the whole time too..."

It took a few seconds, but Cu's eyes widened as he was drinking and he spewed his drink across the table and began to choke, 'M-more than two hours?!'

Right at that moment, EMIYA entered and blinked as he noted two things. One was that Lancer was choking on something... and the other was that a very large number of the female Servants were now looking at him with odd looks in their eyes. Looks that set off every instinct and made the hairs on his neck prickle even as he began to heavily sweat. Mainly because it was the look that a hungry pride of lions might give a pile of meat. Slowly, he backed out of the room and out of sight. At the sound of chairs scraping, he began running as fast as he could.

Somehow, he did not know how, he blamed Lancer.

Not helped by how said Servant shouted moments later, "HAH! GET BACK HERE YOU AND TELL ME YOUR SECRET!"

Two minutes later, Ritsuka was the only one in the Mess Hall and confused as she looked around. But she was joined by Mashu who sat down next to her, "Is something wrong, Senpai?"

Eyebrows furrowing, the Magus frowned, "No, just that adults are weird..."

It's certainly plausible. Raikou is certainly crazy enough to think that works without running it by Rin first. Of course, it's possible the Harem Queentm​ was preoccupied integrating another iteration of Arturia into the family, or had her attention held by one of the Medusa's.

Actually speaking of Rin, what are the chances of her attempting to add BB into the bedroom antics?
I'd think it's a given.

Last edited:
It's certainly plausible. Raikou is certainly crazy enough to think that works without running it by Rin first.
It is Raikou...
Of course, it's possible the Harem Queentm was preoccupied integrating another iteration of Arturia into the family, or had her attention held by one of the Medusa's.

Actually speaking of Rin, what are the chances of her attempting to add BB into the bedroom antics?
I'd think it's a given.
See, people always assume that it is Shirou's harem, it's not his. It's Rin's.

She likes Shirou, but he also acts as bait for her to gather more for her harem.

Great, now I'm imagining Rin attaching Shirou to one of those Blue Water fishing poles and dipping him other the edge of a building, only to keep throwing Luvia off the roof because she keeps grabbing Shirou.

To be perfectly honest, the Knights of the Round Table are a huge collection of lunatics, weirdos, and deviants of various sorts. Camelot wasn't just a silly place, it was a fucking madhouse.
Case In point, Sir Balin.

His story opens with him being released from prison, after which he grabs the sword that will go to the "Most Virtuous Knight In Arthurs court should they draw it." and kills Nimue with it.

Also he stabs King Pellam with the Spear of Destiny and blows up the kingdom containing the Holy Grail, burying himself in the rubble.

We all know that when the Garden of Sinners event comes up, it's not going to be servants randomly disappearing... oh no. It's going to be Ritsuka helping Shiki evict Rin's massively expanded Harem from the building since she decided to use it as an improptu love motel.

Speaking of Luvia's prospective status as a Pseudo-Servant later on in this story...

Is she still slated in as Hel (another goddess of death), or going by a recent JP event, Astraea, a.k.a. Lady Justice?

Or perhaps, much like Sakura as Parvati and Kama, Luvia gets called in for both roles? :D

Staff Notice: Rule Six: Let's back away from talking about seducing lolis, shall we?
Kama. In Sakura.

The internal turmoil as host and deity war over seducing the loli/defending her niece's virtue should be interesting.

To be perfectly honest, the Knights of the Round Table are a huge collection of lunatics, weirdos, and deviants of various sorts. Camelot wasn't just a silly place, it was a fucking madhouse.

And the Paladins of Charlemagne still somehow make them look sane by comparison.

Take Roland, because of a potential relationship falling through, he decided to go Berserk attacking people while in the nude. At least when that happened to Lancelot, he kept his armour on.

Arthur had Monty Python while Charlemagne had Orlando and Arthur still somehow seems more grounded in reality. Which is ironic considering.

Last edited:
Back