Little Ritsuka and her Loving Family (Fate/Grand Order)

Well, if Gudao is potentially a family member in any of the timelines/alternate worlds, why not have him be possessed by a Servant? Might as well join the family trend of being a Pseudo-Servant.

I thought that was Charlemagne not Gudao
it is charlemagne, he just looks like gudao.
Well, considering we have Ishtar-Rin, Parvati-Sakura or Muramasa-Shirou, a Charlemagne-Gudao wouldn't be so out of place.
Well, if Gudao is potentially a family member in any of the timelines/alternate worlds, why not have him be possessed by a Servant? Might as well join the family trend of being a Pseudo-Servant.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

Well, considering we have Ishtar-Rin, Parvati-Sakura or Muramasa-Shirou, a Charlemagne-Gudao wouldn't be so out of place.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.
Ooooh, Ooooh!!! *raises hand and waves it wildly while jumping in place* He can be a little shota seven year old who tries to act mature and composed but has a lisp and only comes across as adorable (and totally acts like a chuunibyo when he thinks nobody is looking)!!!! And Charlemagne feels bad about possessing a seven year old, so he mostly leaves him in the reins while consulting him, and only really takes over when they're in a fight! And the sudden change is super disconcerting because he has a totally different aura and has a super deep voice compared to normal Gudao, and it totally freaks everyone out seeing a little 7 year old boy cleave grown men in half like it's nothing! And Charlemagne totally takes control every once in a while to make sure Gudao doesn't see things he thinks he's too young to see, like the piles of dead bodies that he leaves in his wake!!! Oh god, this is such a great idea!!!!

Ooooh, Ooooh!!! *raises hand and waves it wildly while jumping in place* He can be a little shota seven year old who tries to act mature and composed but has a lisp and only comes across as adorable (and totally acts like a chuunibyo when he thinks nobody is looking)!!!! And Charlemagne feels bad about possessing a seven year old, so he mostly leaves him in the reins while consulting him, and only really takes over when they're in a fight! And the sudden change is super disconcerting because he has a totally different aura and has a super deep voice compared to normal Gudao, and it totally freaks everyone out seeing a little 7 year old boy cleave grown men in half like it's nothing! And Charlemagne totally takes control every once in a while to make sure Gudao doesn't see things he thinks he's too young to see, like the piles of dead bodies that he leaves in his wake!!! Oh god, this is such a great idea!!!!
And the inevitable hilarity that would happen once Ritsuka summons Astolfo.

Edit: A little peek on little Ritsuka's possible family.

Last edited:
Might as well join the family trend of being a Pseudo-Servant.
Hmm, that makes me wonder who else could be considered 'family' for Ritsuka to summon as a (Demi-)Servant? In canon we have EMIYA, Ishtar-Rin, Parvati-Sakura, Muramasa-Shirou, Arturia, Medusa, CG Kiritsugu, Prillya, Kuro, Irisviel, Jaguar Man-Taiga and maybe BB, the Alter Egos and Avenger is you stretch.

Morded, Stheno and Euryale could qualify as distant family even if she never met them, while the alternate versions of previously mentioned family members (EMIYA Alter, Gorgon, Arturia Lily, etc...) are in rather odd positions. So who else could potentially appear as a Servant or Demi-Servant?

• Charlemagne-Gudao, as mentioned
  • Issei being possessed by a Bodhisattva?
  • Even if she met Waver, she probably wouldn't consider him family - just 'someone her parents know'.
  • Luvia could appear as a Demi-Servant, although whether she'd qualify as family is... highly questionable
  • Guinevere might sort of count as family due to being Arturia's wife?
  • Would she have ever met Caren? And who would she be a Demi-Servant of?
  • Bazzet as a Demi-Servant of someone like Saint Columbus might work, although its once again dubious as to whether she'd be 'family'
  • Miyu could qualify as family in the same way as Prillya
  • Maiya could kind-of-sort-of-maybe classify as an 'auntie' or 'grand-auntie' of some kind?
  • Could Natalia count as her great grandmother?
  • S̶h̶i̶r̶l̶e̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶t̶e̶r̶n̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶n̶d̶m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶
  • Hmm... maybe Ayako could appear as another 'auntie' Demi-Servant?
  • Rutsuka could... summon her future self who qualifies as a Saver due to saving the world/mankind several times over?
  • U̶n̶c̶l̶e̶ ̶S̶h̶i̶n̶j̶i̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶D̶e̶m̶i̶-̶S̶e̶r̶v̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶a̶
  • Did I miss anyone, because I can't really think of anyone except maybe the Track Team Trio or someone equally as extraneous

Hmm, that makes me wonder who else could be considered 'family' for Ritsuka to summon as a (Demi-)Servant? In canon we have EMIYA, Ishtar-Rin, Parvati-Sakura, Muramasa-Shirou, Arturia, Medusa, CG Kiritsugu, Prillya, Kuro, Irisviel, Jaguar Man-Taiga and maybe BB, the Alter Egos and Avenger is you stretch.

Morded, Stheno and Euryale could qualify as distant family even if she never met them, while the alternate versions of previously mentioned family members (EMIYA Alter, Gorgon, Arturia Lily, etc...) are in rather odd positions. So who else could potentially appear as a Servant or Demi-Servant?

• Charlemagne-Gudao, as mentioned
  • Issei being possessed by a Bodhisattva?
  • Even if she met Waver, she probably wouldn't consider him family - just 'someone her parents know'.
  • Luvia could appear as a Demi-Servant, although whether she'd qualify as family is... highly questionable
  • Guinevere might sort of count as family due to being Arturia's wife?
  • Would she have ever met Caren? And who would she be a Demi-Servant of?
  • Bazzet as a Demi-Servant of someone like Saint Columbus might work, although its once again dubious as to whether she'd be 'family'
  • Miyu could qualify as family in the same way as Prillya
  • Maiya could kind-of-sort-of-maybe classify as an 'auntie' or 'grand-auntie' of some kind?
  • Could Natalia count as her great grandmother?
  • S̶h̶i̶r̶l̶e̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶t̶e̶r̶n̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶n̶d̶m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶
  • Hmm... maybe Ayako could appear as another 'auntie' Demi-Servant?
  • Rutsuka could... summon her future self who qualifies as a Saver due to saving the world/mankind several times over?
  • U̶n̶c̶l̶e̶ ̶S̶h̶i̶n̶j̶i̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶D̶e̶m̶i̶-̶S̶e̶r̶v̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶a̶
  • Did I miss anyone, because I can't really think of anyone except maybe the Track Team Trio or someone equally as extraneous
Perhaps an alternate version of RItsuka as Macuilxochitl (the Aztec god of gambling), or maybe Hermes (also associated with gambling)? The gambling association is, of course, because of the gacha.

I can see Drake, Anne and Bonny as those two aunts you don't leave Risuka alone without adult supervision...

And Tesla and Edison as those two uncles who are in compation to see who can come up with a better gift.

Nursery Rhythm is best book as always...

Jack become a younger sister.

Hmm... How will everyone else fit in this family....

I would, that would mean giving non-gag characterization to the PC, which simply isn't done in a waifu gacha game since it'd make it harder to mentally insert yourself into said PC's shoes.
I dunno about that. I mean, there's two way Ritsuka come out like in the game depending on dialogue choices : obvious schmuck or snarky asshole. That's plenty of characterization for most people.

Oh I just thought of something...

How high are the odds that Nursery Rhythms ends up the jealous of servant in the Chalda?

Cause she has the place of honor being a book on little Ritsuka room nightstand.

What if Nursery Rhyme takes on the form of loli!Ritsuka instead of keeping Alice's form in this?

What if Nursery Rhyme takes on the form of loli!Ritsuka instead of keeping Alice's form in this?
i doubt that

Alice was extremely important to NR, she not gonna use any other form

goddamn, i'm remembering that fight and it still hurt

why must you still toy with my feeling Fate/Extra

it been 5 years

Just found this and I'm loving it.

About Blackboard, what if he is totally not creepy around Ritsuka? Since he likes legal lolis, not little girls. He goes full bore 4chan until Ritsuka shows up, causing whiplash in everyone present.

So, I just flicked through the last pages of comments and noticed someone mentioned Luvia, which got me thinking...

1. We don't have the full picture of what exactly is going on between the adults in Ritsuka's family (Beyond the fact that Shirou and Rin are her parents and she has a lot of Aunties), so she might still be hanging around Shirou (much to Rin's annoyance :D)
2. Assuming that Rin hasn't killed her by this point, and Hell hasn't frozen over, Luvia and Rin are probably still reacting to each other's presence in the same manner they always have... Maybe with less actual explosions and actual brawling if they've grown up somewhat, but that's a longshot :p.
3. Luvia may have some links to Zelretch and the Kaleidoscope depending on how you want to play things, and as such might be able to pull off Rin's trick, if on a smaller scale (Rin is overall the better Magus if I recall correctly, but Luvia had far better resources).

Putting this all together with my suspicion that Luvia would probably realize that the best way to mess with Rin would be to get Ritsuka the most outrageous gifts every Christmas/Birthday (Basically becoming that crazy rich relative who let's you get away with anything), and you've got the potential for summoning her... Once you figure out which goddess/legendary figure both resonates with her and would aggravate Rin/Ishtar most :p.

Last edited:
So, I just flicked through the last pages of comments and noticed someone mentioned Luvia, which got me thinking...

1. We don't have the full picture of what exactly is going on between the adults in Ritsuka's family (Beyond the fact that Shirou and Rin are her parents and she has a lot of Aunties), so she might still be hanging around Shirou (much to Rin's annoyance :D)
2. Assuming that Rin hasn't killed her by this point, and Hell hasn't frozen over, Luvia and Rin are probably still reacting to each other's presence in the same manner they always have... Maybe with less actual explosions and actual brawling if they've grown up somewhat, but that's a longshot :p.
3. Luvia may have some links to Zelretch and the Kaleidoscope depending on how you want to play things, and as such might be able to pull off Rin's trick, if on a smaller scale (Rin is overall the better Magus if I recall correctly, but Luvia had far better resources).

Putting this all together with my suspicion that Luvia would probably realize that the best way to mess with Rin would be to get Ritsuka the most outrageous gifts every Christmas/Birthday (Basically becoming that crazy rich relative who let's you get away with anything), and you've got the potential for summoning her... Once you figure out which goddess/legendary figure both resonates with her and would aggravate Rin/Ishtar most :p.
Obviously Luvia is Ritsuka's godmother, official or otherwise.

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Obviously Luvia is Ritsuka's godmother, official or otherwise.

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

She just sort of walked in and declared herself godmother. Rin denied this and was summarily ignored.

She just shows up occasionally and everyone else has sorta got used to it at this point. Rin still objects but finds it hard to do anything when Ritsuka clearly likes her.

She just sort of walked in and declared herself godmother. Rin denied this and was summarily ignored.

She just shows up occasionally and everyone else has sorta got used to it at this point. Rin still objects but finds it hard to do anything when Ritsuka clearly likes her.
Besides, i-its not like Rin appreciates the gesture or anything!

I actually do have a plan for Luvia in this story. It probably won't come up for a while because it has to do with how I'm reworking a later Singularity due to some stuff that I did.

i wonder if she'll summon kid gil a though. I think that kid gil is the only version that not a arrogant jack-butt, he might make for a good friend and play mate.

Back