Little Ritsuka and her Loving Family (Fate/Grand Order)

Apparently. Which is weird. Even if that was an in-universe saying, Rin's Christian and would probably use 'god damned' anyway.
I don't think you can say that Rin's Christian, despite having Kotomine as her guardian. I'm inclined to think that the "Church" in Fate is completely unrelated to Christianity except for a few things with the same names. Plus, it's explicitly stated in FSN that the Church is the enemy of all Magi, which includes Rin's family.

Of course, swear words are not limited to people who believe in the thing or person referred to.

I don't think you can say that Rin's Christian, despite having Kotomine as her guardian. I'm inclined to think that the "Church" in Fate is completely unrelated to Christianity except for a few things with the same names. Plus, it's explicitly stated in FSN that the Church is the enemy of all Magi, which includes Rin's family.

Of course, swear words are not limited to people who believe in the thing or person referred to.
The Tohsaka family was Christian and got along well with the church though. While the church may not have liked them being magi, they were still okay with working with them(which is why we got the whole try to rig the 4th war for Tokiomi).
Rin herself may not be a strict Christian, but we know her family was.

The Tohsaka family was Christian and got along well with the church though. While the church may not have liked them being magi, they were still okay with working with them(which is why we got the whole try to rig the 4th war for Tokiomi).
Rin herself may not be a strict Christian, but we know her family was.
Okay, looked at the wiki. You're correct that the Tohsakas were historically aligned with the "Holy Church." The Church of the Fate series is loosely based on the Roman Catholic Church but, as an organization, is completely separate in dogma and practices.

If anyone is interested in a diatribe from a student of religion (which I know nobody is), PM me. I'll stop cluttering the thread now.

Last edited:
Everyone turned to see the two Cus looking at each other. "Me with a spear," the Caster said, awkwardly rubbing the back of his head. "Some guys get all the luck."

your stats and screentime say otherwise, maybe Cu takes Battle more serious when he isn't wielding Gae Bolg?

"Now there are two of them," EMIYA muttered. "I'm being punished for something."

Rin has the list of things that possibly apply to that statement, ask her which one XD

I kinda though her feeling toward this particular Ritsuka would be more sisterly

So when are we expecting Mashu to ask for the hand of her Senpai from the parents? :V
Nonono... this Mashu has just enough standards, that she has both an imouto, AND a Sempai.

Mildly confusing for her at times, but all the more heartwarming (ALL the kawaii!!) regardless.

This story is cute. There are bits of OOC dialogue and weirdness here and there, but overall it succeeds at what it is attempting, and that makes it enjoyable.

I hope to see more soon!

Back