And What a Dance it Was (NO SV, War is Coming, Prepare)

So I'm feeling strange and generous…

Who wants to see what I'm rolling for?

Well, I would rather ask for a Northman to do so... The raw and primitive stryle of those carvings carries a gravitas who are very welcomed on a godswood.

Yes, this is what I had in mind given that Lucien faith is for the gods of Old Valarya, and we don't have the carving skill.

Speaking of it, when we move in the stormsingers will probably follow... @Magoose how it's the style of the temple in King's Landing?

The War of the Stepstones
The War:

The crashing waves woke you, and your eyes fluttered open as you noticed the two women holding you. Why was it always the festivities that you wake up from that reminded you of all the troubles that you were soon to go through?

Or worse yet, still needed to go through itself. Both were showing signs of your little dragons growing in their bellies, and both were happily and eagerly reminding you every night that they enjoyed every moment of it.

Which was rather strange considering their hesitation, before they became a child.

You guessed that motherhood and pregnancy do that to a woman you suppose. You would never know how they feel, even when you asked they seemed hushed and quiet as if they were trying to voice telling you things.

You looked back to the Grey Ghost watching over you, his wing and smoky breath keeping you warm. "Thanks, old friend." you whispered to your dragon, who only gave a wink of his eye, before closing them to go back to sleep.

Or at least pretend to, as Rhaenyra rolled on top of you, a smile on her face. "Good morning." She placed your hands on her pregnant belly. "It seems your dragon loves the ride we have… Care for another ride, my husband?"

You shook your head. "I think we've had enough for today." You said as you placed your forehead on her own. "Daemon needs to hear about what happened in Astapor again. He still doesn't believe me."

It was Alicent's turn to speak, and she was less than happy. "Because setting a sword on fire with your blood isn't something that is really new or proves anything. The Red Priests have been known to do several tricks like that for centuries."

"But they have the training, I did it without any." You replied as you sat up. "It's not the same."

"A Warlord hunting us for blood is certainly something we cannot ignore," Rhaenyra replied. "But that is something that we do not need to worry about."

Right now at least. Were words that were unspoken.

"I'm going to Daemon." You said as you looked at the pants and shirt that were laying on your dragon's outstretched wing.

You then looked at Grey Ghost. "You enjoy this!" You shouted.

The Ghost's eyes were open, and you swore you saw him smile. Or whatever a Dragon did to smile.
--------------------------------------------

Daemon was not happy with the current stage of the siege. "They refused? We destroyed their Ballista and their catapults, their grain storage has been put to the torch, and they refuse to surrender?"

"They're more afraid of their masters than your dragon," Valaar stated as he smoked more from his pipe. "That is what slave soldiers are."

"Slave soldiers are inadequate and unreliable." Daemon replied. "What of the officers, shall we target them instead."

Your father took a moment to breathe, and then put out the pipe as he saw you. "Seems the young are finally ready to get off the dragon?"

Daemon did not seem pleased. "Why are you late?"

"Happy wife, happy life. I'd rather not have Grey Ghost and Syrax fight each other because she was angry." You replied.

Daemon nodded not in approval but understanding. "With Astapor falling to Free men, the ability for the Triarchy to replace their slave soldiers is greatly decreased." You then paused. "Daemon we need to talk about-"

"Yes, the Shadow is a blood mage wishing for king's blood, I heard it, we just need to beat the Triarchy before we can do anything about it. Separating our focus for a wild dragon chase is not going to help us in any regard when victory is at hand."

You frowned. "Daemon, that man is dangerous!"

"So am I." Daemon replied, with an almost feral smile on his face. He wanted this man to come after him. You only feared that the Shadow would go after Rhaenyra.
------------------------------------------------------

What do you do now for the Campaign?:

[]Sun Stone's Volcanic Power: You have been tasked to go to Sun Stone and take the Island. The good news, you have Grey Ghost. Bad news, you only have 500 men. But these men were of the Company of the Rose, and Captain General Stark was among them.

[]The Pirate King and his Court: You looked at your father's Pirate Lord's, and realized that they were all fucking insane. "Father, how did you become Pirate King again?" "I invoked your name and that you would kill them all if they refused." "Fuck you."

[]The Lady Dragons: Raiding the Enemy's caravans. That was what Syrax and Grey Ghost would be fine at. It was less dangerous, and it would cause the cities to lose their food supply. It would also give you a chance to speak to her. And find out how much she hides with sex and dragon riding.

[]The Rogue's Gambit: "How many men are in that army Daemon?" "20,000" "And two dragon riders are enough to kill them all?" "Yes."

AN: Enjoy.

[X]The Rogue's Gambit: "How many men are in that army Daemon?" "20,000" "And two dragon riders are enough to kill them all?" "Yes."

"LET THE GALAXY STEPSTONES BURN!"

[X]Sun Stone's Volcanic Power: You have been tasked to go to Sun Stone and take the Island. The good news, you have Grey Ghost. Bad news, you only have 500 men. But these men were of the Company of the Rose, and Captain General Stark was among them.

Let's see Lucien take a island. Would look pretty good for Lucien and hey gets to meet another Stark but one of the Company of the Rose.

Why was it always the festivities that you wake up from that reminded you of all the troubles that you were soon to go through?
Remember Lucien Visenya is coming to the Stepstones to "express politely" her dissapontement you politely how can you risk the lives of her daughters in law and her futire grandchildren by keeping them in an active battle field... And I am guessing that she has at least a 50% chances that Viserys would have leant her some valyrian steel to help her express her dissapontment on us.

Or worse yet, still needed to go through itself. Both were showing signs of your little dragons growing in their bellies, and both were happily and eagerly reminding you every night that they enjoyed every moment of it.
So I am guessing that both Nyra and Alicent are around 3 months pregant each (if they are just starting to show signs of pregnacy)
It was Alicent's turn to speak, and she was less than happy. "Because setting a sword on fire with your blood isn't something that is really new or proves anything. The Red Priests have been known to do several tricks like that for centuries."

"But they have the training, I did it without any." You replied as you sat up. "It's not the same."
So I am guessing that we have repeated the experiment... Does the fire ends up damaginf the blade (IIRC the Red Priests who uded this ended up damaging their blades)?
You looked back to the Grey Ghost watching over you, his wing and smoky breath keeping you warm. "Thanks, old friend." you whispered to your dragon, who only gave a wink of his eye, before closing them to go back to sleep.
"I'm going to Daemon." You said as you looked at the pants and shirt that were laying on your dragon's outstretched wing.

You then looked at Grey Ghost. "You enjoy this!" You shouted.

The Ghost's eyes were open, and you swore you saw him smile. Or whatever a Dragon did to smile.
What a nice dragon Grey Ghost is...
"So am I." Daemon replied, with an almost feral smile on his face. He wanted this man to come after him. You only feared that the Shadow would go after Rhaenyra.
Top Gun vibes anyone?
What do you do now for the Campaign?:
Dammit this is such a difficult choice...

[]Sun Stone's Volcanic Power: You have been tasked to go to Sun Stone and take the Island. The good news, you have Grey Ghost. Bad news, you only have 500 men. But these men were of the Company of the Rose, and Captain General Stark was among them.
On one hand taking the island which is most likely to hold our Keep seems really worthwhile, specilly with the company.
[]The Pirate King and his Court: You looked at your father's Pirate Lord's, and realized that they were all fucking insane. "Father, how did you become Pirate King again?" "I invoked your name and that you would kill them all if they refused." "Fuck you."
On the other hand interaction with the Brethen´s Court seems to be a blast...
[]The Lady Dragons: Raiding the Enemy's caravans. That was what Syrax and Grey Ghost would be fine at. It was less dangerous, and it would cause the cities to lose their food supply. It would also give you a chance to speak to her. And find out how much she hides with sex and dragon riding.
Then we have the chance of speaking with Nyra... She kinds of need to find a more constructive way of processing her grief... What she is doing now by trying to bury all up with sex and violence are basically a flight forward and you can´t keep doing that forever.
[]The Rogue's Gambit: "How many men are in that army Daemon?" "20,000" "And two dragon riders are enough to kill them all?" "Yes."
And finally, epic battle scene with Daemon is epic and it would significantly reduce how long this campaing will last...

[X]The Rogue's Gambit: "How many men are in that army Daemon?" "20,000" "And two dragon riders are enough to kill them all?" "Yes."

Well in for a penny in for a pound.

Last edited:
Remember Lucien Visenya is coming to the Stepstones to "express politely" her dissapontement you politely how can you risk the lives of her daughters in law and her futire grandchildren by keeping them in an active battle field... And I am guessing that she has at least a 50% chances that Viserys would have leant her some valyrian steel to help her express her dissapontment on us.

Well to be fair how could Lucien get them to not come? Alicent isn't close to the fighting so kinda has a excuse. But Rhaenyra is much harder to convince because she technically has a higher rank and has a dragon.

[x] The Lady Dragons: Raiding the Enemy's caravans. That was what Syrax and Grey Ghost would be fine at. It was less dangerous, and it would cause the cities to lose their food supply. It would also give you a chance to speak to her. And find out how much she hides with sex and dragon riding.

Edit: Nyra state worries me, if we end up delaying it I think the result may end with horrible consequences.

Last edited:
Well to be fair how could Lucien get them to not come? Alicent isn't close to the fighting so kinda has a excuse. But Rhaenyra is much harder to convince because she technically has a higher rank and has a dragon.

Yes, in a way it isnt all Lucien fault, Alicent and Rhaenyra came to here by choice, he isnt holding them hostage. if they wanted, they could go home any time. If anything Visanya should come here to lecture Alicent and Rhaenyra instead of Lucien. Most miscarriages occour in the first semester... I only hope Rhaenyra doesnt start drinking heavely too.

Last edited:
[X]The Pirate King and his Court: You looked at your father's Pirate Lord's, and realized that they were all fucking insane. "Father, how did you become Pirate King again?" "I invoked your name and that you would kill them all if they refused." "Fuck you."

Lucien still a teen but put the fear of dragons into the pirate lords and Lucien meet The Pirate Lord Spack Jarrow

[X]The Pirate King and his Court: You looked at your father's Pirate Lord's, and realized that they were all fucking insane. "Father, how did you become Pirate King again?" "I invoked your name and that you would kill them all if they refused." "Fuck you."

Lucien still a teen but put the fear of dragons into the pirate lords and Lucien meet The Pirate Lord Spack Jarrow
He's already taller, stronger and more beautiful then most of the world…

He dosent need his dragon to put the fear of the fourteen into them.

Back