And What a Dance it Was (NO SV, War is Coming, Prepare)

So instead of trying to antagonize Alicent and Lucien Otto is much more likely to merely ask that Alicent and his grandkid to spend more time in King´s Landing with him, which is reasonable and it is really unlikely that it will be turned down... Another thing that he is really likely to do is try to get his Grandkid hosted in Oldtown so that he could mold him or her with ease.

Agree, do you think Otto is going to try a for a marriage angle with Baelon if its a girl? Wonder if he would see Nyra child (and possible Laena's) as a competition for his grandkids if thats the case?

Last edited:
Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by Magoose on Nov 12, 2022 at 12:27 PM, finished with 35 posts and 10 votes.

• [X]The Rogue's Gambit: "How many men are in that army Daemon?" "20,000" "And two dragon riders are enough to kill them all?" "Yes."
    [x] The Lady Dragons: Raiding the Enemy's caravans. That was what Syrax and Grey Ghost would be fine at. It was less dangerous, and it would cause the cities to lose their food supply. It would also give you a chance to speak to her. And find out how much she hides with sex and dragon riding.
    [X]Sun Stone's Volcanic Power: You have been tasked to go to Sun Stone and take the Island. The good news, you have Grey Ghost. Bad news, you only have 500 men. But these men were of the Company of the Rose, and Captain General Stark was among them.
    [X]The Pirate King and his Court: You looked at your father's Pirate Lord's, and realized that they were all fucking insane. "Father, how did you become Pirate King again?" "I invoked your name and that you would kill them all if they refused." "Fuck you."

Okay fun times with Daemon wins!

Grey Ghost: Oh boy here I go killing again!
The Blood Wyrm: Do you find it odd that it's only the two of them?
Grey Ghost: No.

Well, let's hope Rhaenyra doesn't have a psychological, or worse psychopathic breakdown, while we are gallivanting off to play Hero again.
Well, as of now, you have much bigger things to worry about than Rhaenyra having a breakdown.

You can help her with catharsis in the future if she does have a breakdown.

But right now, you need to be a hero like the age of old, and destroy an entire army on dragon's back.

The Rogue Gambit
The Rogue Gambit:

You looked at the great host that had been gathered in and whistled slowly. "They evacuated their entire army from every city and hid in the disputed lands, even after the raids we committed on their caravans"

"Best place to hide it." Daemon replied as he sat down, The Blood Wyrm resting his head beside him as he puffed smoke and little embers of flames out on the dirt, and they were sucked or even snatched away by Daemon's hand, as he gripped the embers to feel something of their heat. "Only place for them to hide. They remain in the cities, they will starve, try to run the blockade, Corlys will sink them. All they can do is hide in this place."

You frowned, feeling much of the energy that he had towards the enemy. "Daemon." You said his name, but instead of it bringing you comfort, seeing his purple eyes, it instead showed you something… far worse. There was something missing in the glint of his eyes. There was no mercy in them. No compassion or…

No, they were there… those were your eyes as you saw them reflected in his own. "There are over twenty thousand men there." He stated as if answering what you know.

"I know."

"Are you having second thoughts?" He asked.

Then you felt… FIRE burns in your body. You could feel the Grey Ghost looking at them all with something that you never thought you would ever feel. Malice. Anger, hatred… and something more that you could not understand… Fear. "Are you?" You asked.

The Rogue Prince stood tall, even if he did not reach your height. "Never. But stick to the plan." He said.

"I'm going." You stated. "You watch me."

"That wasnt-" Daemon protested.

"I know." You said. But Grey Ghost's power seemed to flow within you as an ebb and flow of fire and energy.

But Daemon did not protest any longer, for he felt it too.

And before you left, you walked over to The Grey Ghost, and cut your hand open. "My friend… take this, and guide me. Take this blood and protect me."

As you rubbed your blood on his ashen gray scales, you could see his eyes brighten. His scales harden…

And his fire goes from hot orange and red… to sky blue.

Dragon Powerup:D100 + 50 => 150

Reward: The Grey Ghost has been given a power-up by your blood, and your energies have intertwined for the remainder of the war. His fire will be so hot that it will melt… anything, and turn this field into glass.

As you have gained more of the Grey Ghosts Power, you are much tougher, and your body will heal much faster, as well as you being granted immunity, for a time, from fire.
------------------------------------------------------

You walked forward with the Rainbow color that signifies peace in Westeros. And for your purposes, it would be enough.

The entire army was watching with fear as you walked towards them, placing the banner down onto the dirt as you watched their commanders gather, gathering the courage to meet you.

Then scarred, and angered, Crabfeeder walked forward, his ravaged face afflicted with Greyscales. It was like staring at a broken statue that was covered with human skin. He was placing the mask on his face, to hide his eyes. "<Dragon.>" He swore in his tongue, yet you understood that much. "Come to surrender?" His Valyrian was good… just not good enough.

"I am here to demand yours." You replied with all frankness and seriousness. You then pointed to his host. "This is all you have, Crabfeeder." You smirked at the twitch of the prince's Admiral's mouth. "For all your tactics, you have found yourself considerably outplayed by a much smaller and motley group of people, who truly decided to take this out of the opportunity." Your smile rose as his subordinates and Magistrates watched him twitch even more, from immovable stone fingers. "The Brethren Court has reestablished itself under a Westerosi banner, and sailed the Stepstones again. Westerosi Galley's blockade your ships, my agents have destroyed and liberated Astapor, and your hope for reinforcements from the Unsullied is entirely forgotten, as those same Unsullied now fight for themselves."

"Yet you are here alone." The Crabfeeder stated.

"Am I?" You asked before you pointed to the sword by the Crab Feeders' side. "Valyrian Steel… If I were a less educated man, I would have thought that was the Blade of Dark Sister… The sister Blade of Blackfyre." You looked into his grey eyes. "Am I right?"

With speed, you took the blade and sang.

Fire breather
Winged leader
But two heads To a third sing
From my voice: The fires have spoken
And the price has been paid
With blood magic
With words of flame
With clear eyes
To bind the three
To you I sing As one we gather
And with three heads
We shall fly as we were destined Beautifully,
Freely

The Attack:D100 + 200 => 295

"Dragon!" One shouted before you stabbed the Crabfeeder in the neck.

No one saw it coming. But as the Grey Ghost dived low. You jumped onto the back of your dragon, Dark Sister in hand, and held on, while letting the blue fire do the rest.

A moment later, behind you, the Blood Wrym and Daemon came behind, mopping up any that were still standing.

And soon nothing would be left.

The Army of the Triarchy, the Magistrates.

The officers, everyone… was gone, naught ash.

The Second field of Fire had occurred.

And a new age had begun in Essos.
-------------------------------------------------

Reward: The Army of the Triarchy has been destroyed.

Only the fortresses on the Stepstones remain.

And any additional spoils you wish to take from them.
-----------------------------------------------------

The War was winding down.

And soon there would be peace.

And you would finally have time to speak to those you love to, or those you wish to speak more to?

Choose 6

[]Prince Daemon Targaryen
[]Corlys the Sea Snake
[]Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen
[]Lady Alicent Hightower
[]Ser Steffon Darklyn
[]Harrold "Harry" Darklyn
[]Amos "The Ash" Bracken
[]Lord Samwell Blackwood
[]Gwayne Hightower
[]Lord Ragnar Farwynd
[]Ser Gaemon Westerling
[]Lord Edwyle Frey
[]Ser Gerold Royce
[]Lady Lara Lannister
[]Ser Tytos Crackhall
[]Captain General Brandon "The Jolly" Stark
[]Lord Vaemon Velaryon
[]Ser Laenor Velaryon
[]Ser Aegor the Black
[]Maegor "Brother of Aegor"
[]Pirate Lady Elizabeth Seaswan
[]Pirate Lord Spack Jarrow
[]Pirate Lord Aegon "The Scrambled Egg"
[]Calico Synthia Woodward
[]Pirate Lord Ace "The Monkey"
[]Pirate King Valaar Vaeltigar

AN: enjoy.

The Magoose Dice everyone.

Well Alicent and Rhaenyra is a no brainer to me. Happy wives is happy lives. Also to make sure the babies are alright.

The other choices? Not completely sure at the moment. Need to think on it.

I kinda want to talk to Ragnar, we should have been friends earlier but circumstances be as they may prevented that. Is this a plan vote?

I think we gotta make up with Aegor re:snubbing him of the rescue mission. Bringing Maegor along might add some additional goodwill.

EDIT: Also suspicious of Aegon the Scrambled and Valaar Vaeltigar

Last edited:
[X]Plan: Family Time and a Pirate!
-[X]Prince Daemon Targaryen
-[X]Lady Lara Lannister
-[X]Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen
-[X]Lady Alicent Hightower
-[X]Ser Aegor the Black
-[X]Pirate King Valaar Vaeltigar

[X] Plan Family and Networking

Daemon, Alicent and Rhaenyra are all no-brainers in my book.

Would like to talk to Aegor as well, Corlys is another good pick and the 'Old Man Henderson'-Expy is my personal choice.

Last edited:
[X] Plan: Getting Around and Making Friends
-[X]Lord Ragnar Farwynd
-[X]Ser Aegor the Black
-[X]Maegor "Brother of Aegor"
-[X]Lady Lara Lannister

The wives should be happy, Aegor should be chill, and dad needs a visit. simple as. Last but not least, BOAT BRO IS BACK!!! Ragnar is my target for aggressive friendship as shown to us by Aegor!

Edit: switched Vaalar for Lara, politics and all.

Last edited:
Agree, do you think Otto is going to try a for a marriage angle with Baelon if its a girl? Wonder if he would see Nyra child as a competition for his grandkids if thats the case?

I think it is the most likely approach for Otto because it is the most straightforward way of getting her grandkids on the throne... But I am guessing he will wait for a few years before making any movement, because it is unknown whether Baelon will survive its infancy (at least for him, we know that thanks to that nat 100 he is unlikely to die due to sickness or accidents until at least he is 3-6 years), and to know what kind of boy Baelon is (I mean if things turn out bad and with that sociopath trait he can be a new/old Joffrey).

Great update as always @Magoose

As for the plan my suggestions are focusing in our Brides and Daemon, and then meeting some of the guys that would be a blast to have in our court...

So for me this iscalso kindvofva recruitment effort...

-[X]Lady Lara Lannister
-[X]Captain General Brandon "The Jolly" Stark
-[X]Pirate Lord Spack Jarrow

Last edited:
-[X]Lady Lara Lannister
-[X]Ser Tytos Crackhall
-[X]Captain General Brandon "The Jolly" Stark
-[X]Pirate Lord Spack Jarrow
You have one too many. We can only talk to six People.

Also, Guys, judging by what we saw from him this Update, we REALLY need to talk to Daemon, too! ASAP!

Last edited:
@Tabascoheath @Alexander Sturnn could I try to convince you to include Lady Lara in your plans? I don't think that we will get that many opportunities to interact with her, and very much like her Real Life Counterpart Julie d'Aubigny I want to recruit her for our court in the Stepstones because being around her would be a blast...

@Tabascoheath @Alexander Sturnn could I try to convince you to include Lady Lara in your plans? I don't think that we will get that many opportunities to interact with her, and very much like her Real Life Counterpart Julie d'Aubigny I want to recruit her for our court in the Stepstones because being around her would be a blast...

@Tabascoheath, if you change the plan I dont have issue with it as long you either include Aegor or Maegor and Ragnar.

By the way I am curious, why did you choose Ser Tytos @Fanhunter696 ?

Last edited:
[] Plan let Lucien talk to people close to his own age
-[]Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen
-[]Lady Alicent Hightower
-[]Ser Aegor the Black
-[]Harrold "Harry" Darklyn
-[]Amos "The Ash" Bracken
-[]Lord Ragnar Farwynd

Alternative plan, probably I will stick to Tabasco plan... By the way @Magoose is Ragnar the Elder of the House instead of the boy we saw in the Corlys interlude?

Last edited:
I'd be would be willing to switch out someone for Lara but who? Everything I put there is helpful duos or people that I believe are important for us to meet right now, maybe maegor but he might help with smoothing over our conversation with his brother. Though I'm not bending on Ragnar, he's one I've been itching to meet since early in the quest.

Back