And What a Dance it Was (NO SV, War is Coming, Prepare)

Yes, in a way it isnt all Lucien fault, Alicent and Rhaenyra came to here by choice, he isnt holding them hostage. if they wanted, they could go home any time. If anything Visanya should come here to lecture Alicent and Rhaenyra instead of Lucien. Most miscarriages occour in the first semester... I only hope Rhaenyra doesnt start drinking heavely too.
Well to be fair how could Lucien get them to not come? Alicent isn't close to the fighting so kinda has a excuse. But Rhaenyra is much harder to convince because she technically has a higher rank and has a dragon.
Well, I think that mom would still be mad at us because once we found out that our brides are pregnant, we have done very little to convince them to return to Dragonstone or King´s Landing, for the safety of the mothers and the babies...

And about drinking... I don´t think that it is likely that neither Nyra nor Alicent will drink heavily, but considering how difficult could be to find drinkable water, and how easily to spoil was the barreled fresh water in those times... I am guessing that they (like a good part of the army) would drink quite a lot grog and/or beer.

Last edited:
And about drinking... I don´t think that it is likely that neither Nyra nor Alicent will drink heavily, but considering how difficult could be to find drinkable water , and how easily to spoil was the barreled fresh water in those times... I am guessing that they (like a good part of the army) would drink quite a lot grog and/or beer.

I am worried about Nyra since she is already using sex and dragon flying as an escape/coping mechanism (?), one slippery slop could lead to drinking... Drinking a bit seems fine, but drinking a lot preagnant is another story.

Let's give our draconic bride some help.

[x] The Lady Dragons: Raiding the Enemy's caravans. That was what Syrax and Grey Ghost would be fine at. It was less dangerous, and it would cause the cities to lose their food supply. It would also give you a chance to speak to her. And find out how much she hides with sex and dragon riding.

So I am guessing that both Nyra and Alicent are around 3 months pregant each (if they are just starting to show signs of pregnacy
They are.
So I am guessing that we have repeated the experiment... Does the fire ends up damaginf the blade (IIRC the Red Priests who uded this ended up damaging their blades)?
It downright destroys the blade.
On one hand taking the island which is most likely to hold our Keep seems really worthwhile, specilly with the company
The company is a strange sort but they are good to be around.
On the other hand interaction with the Brethen´s Court seems to be a blast
I hope to make it awesome.
Then we have the chance of speaking with Nyra... She kinds of need to find a more constructive way of processing her grief... What she is doing now by trying to bury all up with sex and violence are basically a flight forward and you can´t keep doing that forever
She's coping the traditional Targaryen way…

Which is to say: not well.
I am worried about Nyra since she is already using sex and dragon flying as an escape/coping mechanism (?), one slippery slop could lead to drinking... Drinking a bit seems fine, but drinking a lot preagnant is another story.
She dosent have enough drink to get drunk even if she could order it.

Everyone knows she's pregnant and are not being dumb to risk the health of the babe.

[X]The Rogue's Gambit: "How many men are in that army Daemon?" "20,000" "And two dragon riders are enough to kill them all?" "Yes."

Balls to the walls!

[x] The Lady Dragons: Raiding the Enemy's caravans. That was what Syrax and Grey Ghost would be fine at. It was less dangerous, and it would cause the cities to lose their food supply. It would also give you a chance to speak to her. And find out how much she hides with sex and dragon riding.

We REALLY need to talk to our wife. @Magoose made clear that she isn't in the best place right now and I would like to do both that AND help the War Effort at the same time.

Last edited:

You know what? Yeah let's help our pregnant wife who has a dragon so she doesn't do something she regret and maybe convince her to stop at a certain point to not risk the baby.

So I am guessing that Otto already knows that Alicent is pregnant (probably Alicent letter was more restrained than Nyra's)... I can imagine the gears on his head turning while he weights his options...
It downright destroys the blade.
Well, we definitely need to get Twilight ASAP...

Just one thing @Magoose , It is a coincidence that the name Twilight is the opposite of Dawn (Dayne's ancestral sword), or we are going to have an Epic Duel with the Sword of Dawn?

Just one thing @Magoose , It is a coincidence that the name Twilight is the opposite of Dawn (Dayne's ancestral sword), or we are going to have an Epic Duel with the Sword of Dawn?

Funny thing we already defeated the Daynes during the joust in Kings Landing Tourney. So I guess marriage pact with Cregan future children?

I can imagine the gears on his head turning while he weights his options...

Yes, I wonder if he will order Alicent home?

Last edited:
[X]The Rogue's Gambit: "How many men are in that army Daemon?" "20,000" "And two dragon riders are enough to kill them all?" "Yes."

Kill them Lucien, Kill them all. Maybe this one will go better than the OTL gambit.

Kill them Lucien, Kill them all. Maybe this one will go better than the OTL gambit.
You mean the one where daemon nearly got killed and had to be rescued by the boys?

But we don't have the boys with us?
To be perfectly honest I'm banking on the fact that the OTL raid was just Daemon and Caraxes, and that the raid has a Daemon that has experienced actual military loss and is fighting alongside another legendary ranked dragon rider. I expect something to go wrong, see the failure of Sleazy Lucien, but for it to be compensated for by the presence of two very large and particularly dangerous dragons.

@Magoose I have a question, the options that we don´t pick this time now will be avaible this particular assigment?

Except for the last one, I mean the last mission seems to be "win the war"...

Really? because the last option seems to be "Destroy the Enemy´s Capability of Continuing the War"...

I doutn that there is much that the Triacrchy can do after that...
… remember the magic you guys all chose…

We've got other things to worry about then just the living when it comes to the Triarchy…

And Ras has a drop of our blood he can use for his purposes?

It's almost like I have set things up to pay off later? :V

And no it is not punishing you, it is making this a little bit more awesome.

Because it's going to be more awesome as the bonuses are now unleashed.

And where a drop of your blood gets on your dragon will be something that may happen.

Hint the first roll I did for you all was a nat 100

Last edited:
Yes, I wonder if he will order Alicent home?
I think that is unlikely... I mean, as bad as it sounds these are medieval times, and after having married her daughter to us he has lost basically all the authority he has over her to Lucien (I know we are never going to abuse that circumstance, but legally we have lots of authority over Alicent), if he wanted to order Alicent home he would need the permission of Lucien to do so, and that is really unlikely to happen.

So instead of trying to antagonize Alicent and Lucien Otto is much more likely to merely ask that Alicent and his grandkid to spend more time in King´s Landing with him, which is reasonable and it is really unlikely that it will be turned down... Another thing that he is really likely to do is try to get his Grandkid hosted in Oldtown so that he could mold him or her with ease.

… remember the magic you guys all chose…

We've got other things to worry about than just the living when it comes to the Triarchy…

And Ras has a drop of our blood he can use for his purposes?
I thought that he already had used that drop for the whole Zombie Apocalypse in Astapor... But I guess he got two.

And no it is not punishing you, it is making this a little bit more awesome.

Because it's going to be more awesome as the bonuses are now unleashed.
Good, I am waiting to see it.

And where a drop of your blood gets on your dragon will be something that may happen.

Hint the first roll I did for you all was a nat 100
And I am pretty sure that instead of getting the drop of blood in Grey Ghost´s Maw due to a wound taken during combat, the source of the blood will be stupid, like getting our hand cut by paper or a cut in our brow caused by a hit with a door...

Last edited:
I thought that he already had used that drop for the whole Zombie Apocalypse in Astapor... But I guess he got two
He got another drop out of us… much to his own surprise .
And I am pretty sure that instead of getting the drop of blood in Grey Ghost´s Maw due to a wound taken during combat, the source of the blood will be stupid, like getting our hand cut by paper or a cut in our brow caused by a hit with a door
… it's much more badass then that.

[X]Sun Stone's Volcanic Power: You have been tasked to go to Sun Stone and take the Island. The good news, you have Grey Ghost. Bad news, you only have 500 men. But these men were of the Company of the Rose, and Captain General Stark was among them.

Adhoc vote count started by Fanhunter696 on Nov 13, 2022 at 5:49 AM, finished with 32 posts and 10 votes.

• [X]The Rogue's Gambit: "How many men are in that army Daemon?" "20,000" "And two dragon riders are enough to kill them all?" "Yes."
    [X]Sun Stone's Volcanic Power: You have been tasked to go to Sun Stone and take the Island. The good news, you have Grey Ghost. Bad news, you only have 500 men. But these men were of the Company of the Rose, and Captain General Stark was among them.
    [X]The Pirate King and his Court: You looked at your father's Pirate Lord's, and realized that they were all fucking insane. "Father, how did you become Pirate King again?" "I invoked your name and that you would kill them all if they refused." "Fuck you."

Ok finally the Tie has been broken, but knowing SV it won´t last for long...

Back