And What a Dance it Was (NO SV, War is Coming, Prepare)

But what about our friendship???? Did I turn into sasuke to deserve a beating??? Where is the Talk no Jutsu then Jutsu later?
Does friendship not include the occasional stabbing?? I swore I saw something like that while in the manual, hmm... In any case I value our friendship very much, I'm just don't want you to give up hope on being stabbed one day, it'll happen, I swear that as your friend I will stop at nothing to find a magic sword and stab you with it! (Cause we're friends!!!)

. In any case I value our friendship very much, I'm just don't want you to give up hope on being stabbed one day, it'll happen, I swear that as your friend I will stop at nothing to find a magic sword and stab you with it! (Cause we're friends!!!)

Then as your friend I must arrange us to have an epic battle, preceded by an epic journey and even more epic adventure and until you have the perfect epic storyline then I shall dodge like crazy because you as my friend deserve to pass countless trials by fire as the true hero you are, for our friendship

Then as your friend I must arrange us to have an epic battle, preceded by an epic journey and even more epic adventure and until you have the perfect epic storyline then I shall dodge like crazy because you as my friend deserve to pass countless trials by fire as the true hero you are, for our friendship
Hero? I'm supposed to be one of the good guys? I think I need to make some calls, totally unrelated but do you know where a group of recently unemployed pyromancers can find work?

Protect Helena at all costs
By the way, I have been reading reactions about the last chapter on several sites and no matter where you look there are two things that are basically unanimous in the Fandom.

The first one is that Paddy Considine deserves an Emmy for his work in this chapter and that his Viserys is a much more compelling charater than the one in the books (said by the Big Beard Glacier himself)

And the second is that Heleana Targaryen is an adorable cinnamon roll that deserved much better in life and that must be protected at all costs
A shame that we are basically butterflying her away from existence by marrying her mother though...

Last edited:
By the way, I have been reading reactions about the last chapter on several sites and no matter where you look there are two things that are basically unanimous in the Fandom.

The first one is that Paddy Considine deserves an Emmy for his work in this chapter and that his Viserys is a much more compelling charater than the one in the books (said by the Big Beard Glacier himself)

And the second is that Heleana Targaryen is an adorable cinnamon roll that deserved much better in life and that must be protected at all costs
A shame that we are basically butterflying her away from existence by marrying her mother though...
Are we?

Maybe we are her Father, this time around.

Back