Little Ritsuka and her Loving Family (Fate/Grand Order)

"Mama, Papa, can we-"

"No."

"Sorry, No "

"Nein."

"No."

*Shivered in terror and covered in soot*

"Nope."

"What's she said."

"What's he said."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO~"

*Jeanne, smiling beatifically, unfurl her banner.*

*Ritsuka was hopeful.*

*The banner had big NO written on it*

*Ritsuka deflated*
Can I get a list of who said what? Especially whoever is covered in soot?

Oh god. What is little Ritsukas reaction going to be to the mini Nobus.
"Mama, Papa, can we-"

"No."

"Sorry, No "

"Nein."

"No."

*Shivered in terror and covered in soot*

"Nope."

"What's she said."

"What's he said."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO~"

*Jeanne, smiling beatifically, unfurl her banner.*

*Ritsuka was hopeful.*

*The banner had big NO written on it*

*Ritsuka deflated*
Is this relevant to the conversation?

Can I get a list of who said what? Especially whoever is covered in soot?
Obvious answer: Sabers. :V

TOTALLY SUPERFLUOUS EDIT: Sabers. As in, plural. :V

TOTALLY SUPERFLUOUS EDIT MK2: Oh dear, I just make Nobu Ultimate Anti-Saber Weapon. :V

"Heroine X, NO!"

"Heroine X, YES!!"

(Cue Heroine X vibrated so much, her Presence Concealment increased to A+)

Last edited:
Medea : *grab Ruby* Oh my, how interesting. I wonder, what would happen if I stab you with Rule Breaker ? Would your entire existence unwind itself ? Fuhuhuhuhuhu.

Because fuck Ruby (and fanon Zel too), that's why.

Medea : *grab Ruby* Oh my, how interesting. I wonder, what would happen if I stab you with Rule Breaker ? Would your entire existence unwind itself ? Fuhuhuhuhuhu.
"Um, Miss Medea, I know Ruby had been a bad girl, but without her-"

"Oh, don't worry. I can make you... something."

"...."

"...Look, even if I can't, we had 3 machinist stooges here with some pride. We will make something that work. I'm sure about it."

"It would be better. Stronger. Faster. Tougher. Hard-"

"Edison, think of the kids."

"Had you a decide a name?"

"Ummm.... Starheart?"

[Name Acknowledged. Starheart, Set Up]

[Standby Ready]

:p:p:V:V

"...."

"...Look, even if I can't, we had 3 machinist stooges here with some pride. We will make something that work. I'm sure about it."

"Ummm.... Starheart?"

[Standby Ready]

That is precisely where this needed to go. Thank you.

"...."

"Ummm.... Starheart?"

[Standby Ready]

Let the befriending begin :V.

Only three? Let's be honest, if you combine all the servants with expertise in making cool magic(tech) toys then you may well get some truly amazing things (or a brawl, probably a brawl). I can just see Medea, Paracelsus, Edison, Tesla, IshtaRin, Shiramasa and any servant willing to commit body parts gathered in a auditorum throwing around ideas and having screaming matches about which gimmick fits best.

Only three? Let's be honest, if you combine all the servants with expertise in making cool magic(tech) toys then you may well get some truly amazing things (or a brawl, probably a brawl). I can just see Medea, Paracelsus, Edison, Tesla, IshtaRin, Shiramasa and any servant willing to commit body parts gathered in a auditorum throwing around ideas and having screaming matches about which gimmick fits best.
"It should be Sword shaped so it can be used up close if the need arises."

"Staves are much more sophisticated though, and if you use it properly you never need to waste time swinging your lump of metal around."

"I still maintain that a sword is more practical, and we've got lots of examples to work off of"

"Swords aren't a suitable choice for a young girl though! A staff is by far the more elegant option!"

"Excuse me! In what world are swords inappropriate for young girls? Do you want to say that to Saber's face?" *Elsewhere in Chaldea several very similar looking blondes sneeze*

"A Staff is simply better!"

"No! A Sword is!"

"Staff!"

"Sword!"

"STAFF!"

"SWORD"

"SPEAR!"

"Butt Out Cu!"

"He does have a point though... we could very easily fit a sword blade onto the top of a staff..."

"It should be Sword shaped so it can be used up close if the need arises."

"Staves are much more sophisticated though, and if you use it properly you never need to waste time swinging your lump of metal around."

"I still maintain that a sword is more practical, and we've got lots of examples to work off of"

"Swords aren't a suitable choice for a young girl though! A staff is by far the more elegant option!"

"Excuse me! In what world are swords inappropriate for young girls? Do you want to say that to Saber's face?" *Elsewhere in Chaldea several very similar looking blondes sneeze*

"A Staff is simply better!"

"No! A Sword is!"

"Staff!"

"Sword!"

"STAFF!"

"SWORD"

"SPEAR!"

"Butt Out Cu!"

"He does have a point though... we could very easily fit a sword blade onto the top of a staff..."
Lu Bu :" !"
Waver :"Good point. Why not make it able to change shape ?"

Lu Bu :" !"
Waver :"Good point. Why not make it able to change shape ?"
"I can live with that..."

"Same. So we are going to make a Sword that turns into a Staff if needed?"

"What are you talking about!? Clearly it'll be a Staff that changes into a Sword if something goes horribly wrong!"

"No! It'll be a Sword first, Staff Second!"

"Staff to Sword!"

"Sword to Staff!"

"STAFF-SWORD!"

"SWORD-STAFF!"

"SWORD-STAFF!"

"STAFF-SWO! AH! I see what you just tried! Good to see you agree with me though!"

"What are you talking about!? You agreed with me first!"

*Cuts to Waver Sighing "At least I tried..."

"I can live with that..."

"Same. So we are going to make a Sword that turns into a Staff if needed?"

"What are you talking about!? Clearly it'll be a Staff that changes into a Sword if something goes horribly wrong!"

"No! It'll be a Sword first, Staff Second!"

"Staff to Sword!"

"Sword to Staff!"

"STAFF-SWORD!"

"SWORD-STAFF!"

"SWORD-STAFF!"

"STAFF-SWO! AH! I see what you just tried! Good to see you agree with me though!"

"What are you talking about!? You agreed with me first!"

*Cuts to Waver Sighing "At least I tried..."

"Why do you want your daughter to handle weaponry? It'd be incentive for a Servant to kill her when they'd might otherwise leave her alone!"

"..."

"... You win this round, Roman!"

"Why do you want your daughter to handle weaponry? It'd be incentive for a Servant to kill her when they'd might otherwise leave her alone!"

"..."

They're up against beings that want to render humanity extinct... I don't think Ritsuka not having a weapon would make a fraction of a difference in their decision making process.

If anything she's already the priority target, since killing the master would end all the servants.

They're up against beings that want to render humanity extinct... I don't think Ritsuka not having a weapon would make a fraction of a difference in their decision making process.

If anything she's already the priority target, since killing the master would end all the servants.

No, I meant when against Servants, plenty of whom wouldn't likely kill an unarmed opponent.

"..."

"Wait a minute. I thought we talk about Ruby's replacement?"

"...."

"...."

"...Say ag-"

*BOOOM*

"Finally! FINALLY!! I have been Free! Magical Ruby, Magical Stick Of Love and Justice and Overwhelm- ACK!!"

*Cue Blackbeard*

"I have you, you- Ooooh, hai Chloe-chan, you look pretty today. Can I have your pictures-"

"Again?! I thought you had taken them-"

"-But you had different, cute outfit today! Please? Pretty pleaseee?"

"... Only for 50 seconds."

*Click* *Click* *Click* *Click*

"-Hey, your quarry-"

*BANG* *Click* *Click* *Click*

"-Nevermind. Good enough?"

"Awesome. Also, if you want to get something for Ricchan? I suggest funnel bits."

"...Say again?"

"I, Magical Ruby, can perfectly simulated Newtype abili-"

*BANG*

"That... you know, flying weapon thingies in robot anime-"

Back