Little Ritsuka and her Loving Family (Fate/Grand Order)

Originally she was a big-boob joke, but when the Lion King came out, she was retcon into being the Lancer version of Artoria who rejected the divinity and retained their humanity, which turned them into an Alter.
I thought that was already implied in her own profile, but we didn't know what it was implying since it a non-Alter Arturia didn't exist.

It's a really interesting reversal of things. An Alter who can be considered good, and a non-Alter that can be considered bad.

Except that the Alter was still bad because Zouken is an evil prick.
I mean, even regular Artoria Alter is an anti-hero, not entirely evil. She's not the same as OG Saber by any means, but just because they're alter doesn't mean they're card carrying villains.
Takeuchi: But in terms of villains, don't we already have Alter?
Uro: No, she isn't a villain, she's a dark hero.
Nasu: Alter is an idealist who clings to her own values even though she's been blackened. In that respect, she isn't a pure villain.

Last edited:
I mean, even regular Artoria Alter is an anti-hero, not entirely evil. She's not the same as OG Saber by any means, but just because they're alter doesn't mean they're card carrying villains.
Takeuchi: But in terms of villains, don't we already have Alter?
Uro: No, she isn't a villain, she's a dark hero.
Nasu: Alter is an idealist who clings to her own values even though she's been blackened. In that respect, she isn't a pure villain.
Okay. So even in OG FSN, Alters were considered good but are bad because Zouken is a prick.

I had and idea... have little Ritsuka befriend Odeon from Bloodborne and then have it meet whatever is piggybacking in Abigail's soul

Watch the world burn, eat your heart out Goteia

We need Sir Kay here

so he can carve out a wooden lion for Ritsu just like what he did for a young Saber

I'm still waiting for the Smol Squad to be established.

Not sure if physically or age/mentally smol. So heres a list.

Master - Ritsuka

Servants:

Jack the Ripper, assassin

Nursery Rhyme aka Alice, caster

Abigail Williams, foreigner

Paul Bunyan, berserker

Helena Blavatsky, caster and archer (summer)

Shuten-Douji, assassin

Ibaraki-Douji, berserker

Illyasviel von Einzbern, caster

Chloe von Einzbern, archer

Jeanne d'Arc Alter Santa Lily, lancer

Medusa, lancer version

Chacha, berserker

Wu Zetian, assassin

Mary Read, rider and archer (summer). Comes with a bonus addition of Anne Bonny

Medea Lily, caster

And lastly can't forget about Euryale, archer and Stheno, assassin.

So way I see it, Ritsuka will never feel lonely.

Last edited:
Back