Let's hold off on Blue September for now until we have the right asset for the job.
I think Blue September is more about Identifying what's going on rather than launching an actual operation.

If it's Westaphalia then we can probably turn the operation over to the Navy, if it's Free Brothers we can let the Legio handle it, if it's Sheol... well we get advance warning on Kaiju.

Waiting is not optimal, we've got zero amphibious configurations right now, and at best it will be Several Months before we have a working design. All while letting this just sit. No, it's best to identify what's going on so we can actual design something to counter what's going on, or let somebody else deal with it. We're part of the army, not the only faction that can do anything.

Currently the Perseus doesn't even have a combination concept, focusing on coming up with its combined form now means that later on during its repair downtime we will be able to actually bring it up to snuff.

I know what it is and I meant what I posted. Lets hold off for now.

I mean, if we know who it is we can also call for the appropriate back up. Like Yukimura for Sheol or MSS for Westphalians (and/or the appropriate EUDF division).

Last edited:
Hmm, if we can't get the combo, then we should at least figure out how we can further strengthen them at the Gang.

Hold on, What can Banner combine with again? And we also have Axiom if we need a super robot that badly. Sure its actually 3 Kausen standing on top of each other in a super Robot coat disguise but I digress.

CRX-G2-02 "Sledder"
Purpose: Rapid Emergency Response and Engineering
Vehicle Form: All-Terrain Open-Bed Truck
Alt-Form: Light Mech
Biography: The first Second-Generation Mass Production Frame out of the Earth Union's Special Research Division is an iteration of the proven and reliable workhorse "CRX-02 Jackal". In its vehicle form it appears incredibly similar; a flat-bed truck that's clearly intended to function off-road to reach the site of any disaster for emergency response no matter the situation. The only notable differences are a thicker, more rugged frame and an underframe-mounted heavy-tow cable, which can be swapped out and modified for any number of intended roles that require an ability to tow or hold heavy loads with an incredible amount of horsepower.

Beneath the hood is where it truly shines - an improved engine that takes advantages of the many breakthroughs in power generation the EU's has developed since the reveal of it's Super Robot Program! While this increased power output only provides a marginal improvement over the Jackal's own role, where it truly shines is the ability to power the two new functions of the mech - the first being the tow cable system, which upon transformation becomes a cable launcher, more than capable of propelling the tow cable into distant objects to let the Mech serve as an anchor point for any projects a Field Engineer may have come to mind.

The second built in feature are the ubiquitous Hardpoints seen on some of the other CRX series, which enable multiple Sledders to link up and combine their effective horsepower for large-scale towing or lifting projects that would otherwise require the intervention of dedicated heavy machinery!

Named in reference to the Huskies of the Northern Sectors, the Sledders are intended to work in a pack towards a singular purpose. Even if there arent many of the unit at first glance, their ability to seamlessly fulfill the same role as the Jackal means that even a single unit is a massive increase to the tasks it can fulfill. Combined with its own friendliness in sharing its power output with any unit equipped with compatible hardpoints, the Sledder can also fulfill a role in field logistics for the Union's land-based mechanical armored units.

@Basarin is this too much or does it work? Basically, it's an upgraded Jackal built around towing shit with a heavy cable and built to endure extreme weights with a power source built around being compatible with Combining. Essentially, it's a unit intended for being friendly for combining with Heavy Armor-based Variable Configuration Robots while also improving on the Jackals remit of flexibility in roles.

Hold on, What can Banner combine with again? And we also have Axiom if we need a super robot that badly. Sure its actually 3 Kausen standing on top of each other in a super Robot coat disguise but I digress.

Tracker: I told you this wouldn't work, kid.
Breakneck: -shutupshutuphe'llhearyou-

@TehChron This is fine for a proposed idea. If people include it in the voting, then that's the end goal the engineers will try to go for. You are still beholden to dread RNG however.

That said, a logistics and recovery wrecker vehicle warms Devin's coffee-soaked heart so who knows? :p

That said, a logistics and recovery wrecker vehicle warms Devin's coffee-soaked heart so who knows? :p
Great!

Plus the DFRI's Super Robot versions can easily be overengineered to meet the requirements for Combining with stuff like a Perseus or Centurion making them fulfill that need for a Combination-Configuration that we've been wanting since forever!

Here is my current Plan.

[X] Plan N3
-[X] Blue September
-- [X] Adriana
-[X] Reaction Force: Active Monitoring - (Which Advisor?)
--[X] Diana
-[X] Liaison: Captain Dana Candle/NDF
-- [X] Haruko Sasaki
-[X] Triple Combination - Prototyping
-- [X] Wilde and Henry
-- [X] Katarina
-[X] Steed Standardization - Over There
-- [X] Jiro Yukimura
-[X] Construct Super Robot Support Unit(s)
-- [X] CRX-G2-02 "Sledder"
-- [X] Lana
-[X] Equipment Fabrication
-- [X] Heat Knife
-- [X] The Build Team
-[X] Enemy Wreckage Analysis: Drone Wreckage
-- [X] Boris Ignatov
-[X] Explore K-Class Psychic Augmentation
-- [X] SAM CARLSON
-- [X] Making Temporary effects last longer
-[X] Kausen Equipment
-- [X] Zulu
-- [X] hand Held Blaster Cannons
-- [X] Ivanna
-[X] Gifts of the Regent (Empathic Booster)
-- [X] Max Brand
-- [X] Multipurpose Drone Control
-[X] Faedium
--[X] If taken, must assign Mary

Edit: If anyone want's me too I will replace one of the engineering options with the
CRX-G2-02 "Sledder" except for triple Combination which I want to get done as fast as possible.
Edit 2: Switched Lana to working on the Sledder support unit.
Edit 3: Sorry, Didn't notice until just now that I forgot to put in Diana, It's fixed now.

Last edited:
@Thors_Alumni what do you think about swapping out the Funnel development for getting started on the Sledder concept?

Given the Funnels waiting for more tech to become viable, and the Sledder would open things up towards getting our Perseus team up to speed for deployment.

@Thors_Alumni what do you think about swapping out the Funnel development for getting started on the Sledder concept?

Given the Funnels waiting for more tech to become viable, and the Sledder would open things up towards getting our Perseus team up to speed for deployment.
that's sensible since your sledder would go in the support section which she is perfect for.

At this rate, Sasaki will be our liaison with the various groups since we keep sending her out. We may need to hire on a couple more people to do Liaison duties since we have so many groups to liaise with, Pun not intended.

At this rate, Sasaki will be our liaison with the various groups since we keep sending her out. We may need to hire on a couple more people to do Liaison duties since we have so many groups to liaise with, Pun not intended.
Not a bad idea id be like with the build team something to help with actions thats necessary but can be delegated to someone else.

Not a bad idea id be like with the build team something to help with actions thats necessary but can be delegated to someone else.
Build Team can only build equipment. The Heat Knife for the super Robots is just to get team worked up. Later on They might do more complicated projects.

Will put my own plan up later when I get off work in a few hours, since I disagree with some of the Plan N3 choices

One thing that I've been thinking about, a new science AI, with Anna as the template. I know, I know, it's a kinda dumb idea, but I believe that using Anna as the template gives us the best chance at a Quest-brand GLaDOs for our Quest-brand Aperture/Cave Johnson.

Alright, now that I've caught up to present time, I can actually make plans based on my super robot ideas! I'll frankenvote N3 this time because I'm mostly here for the SCIENCE.

[X] Plan Man-Machine Symbiosis
-[X] Blue September
-- [X] Adriana
-[X] Reaction Force: Active Monitoring - (Which Advisor?)
--[X] Diana
-[X] Liaison: Captain Dana Candle/NDF
-- [X] Haruko Sasaki
- [X] Liaison: General Li/GDF
--[X] Katarina

-[X] Triple Combination - Prototyping
-- [X] Wilde and Henry
-[X] Steed Standardization - Over There
-- [X] Jiro Yukimura
-[X] Construct Super Robot Support Unit(s)
-- [X] CRX-G2-02 "Sledder"
-- [X] Lana
-[X] Equipment Fabrication
-- [X] Heat Knife
-- [X] The Build Team
-[X] Enemy Wreckage Analysis
-- [X] Boris Ignatov
-- [X] Beast Mega Blaster
- [X] Refine Psychic Theater Principle

-- [X] SAM CARLSON
-- [X] Connecting a Kaus-style AI pilot with a human pilot or copilot.
-[X] Kausen Equipment
-- [X] Zulu
-- [X] hand Held Blaster Cannons
-- [X] Ivanna
- [X] C-Crystals

-- [X] Max Brand
-- [X] Integration with K-suits for mech theft prevention and further pilot enhancement
-[X] Faedium
--[X] If taken, must assign Mary

Last edited:
Back