That said, nothing quite like having ten years of political scheming undone because your puppet heir drank himself to death.
Lol.

Speaking of Crusaders and their Kings, Sengoku is the game that was developed and published exactly between CK1 and CK2. I've seen it described as "CK 1.5", with many features changed from CK1, and many that would only be pefrected in CK2. My personal impression of it: It's a neat dynasty simulator with some strategy elements. "Alliance" mechanics is very, very barebones, and I'm not sure if it's historical accuracy, developer oversight, or both. Currently trying to conquer Japan as a Christian Shimazu clan, which is easy, because they start almost literally in a corner of the map, and only two other clans had adopted Christianity so far.

Stellaris. I actually dig the new changes they made with the Apocalypse setting; I don't mind everyone starting with hyperlane tech and finding ways around it. It's just a weird pace because I'm more used to the 4X games like Master of Orion 2 and Galactic Civilizations; the Paradox layer kind of throws me off a bit here.

Midgame tends to drag a bit, though.
Master of Orion 2 is, perhaps, the classic-est space-4X game that most people played. I also greatly enjoyed a thing called Space Empires (IV and V), but I have a feeling those are a bit obscure.

Stellaris... I played it a lot before some computer trouble, and haven't bothered reinstalling it afterwards, so I might have missed a few latest patches and improvements. That said, there were precisely two things I wished were different (aside from the AI, about which I don't remember enough to make a statement). One, inability to directly control more than five planets (or was it star systems?). Which might be a boon in disguise, because on larger maps, an in-game turn would take me out-of-game days if I were to micromanage every planet. Two, and it might have been fixed in a patch, is a lack of truly unique races. I mean, Master of Orion 2 had Silicoids, who could colonize any planet, but couldn't talk properly. Space Empires 5 had unique tech trees, inherent to a starting race; like Biological, Crystalline or Temporal. They provided unique facilities, components and ship layouts, that made the empire feel like it really is an alien species.

Anyway, this is a Super Robot quest. So... Tequila Gundam! It's a super robot! And my favourite character in G Gundam (so far) is the Eyepatch Announcer.

Soundtrack for this update.

Dunno, I've got only about two episode further than the one where the opponent did kung-fu with his dragon-hands. It's whacky, and something in it reminds me of Ranma 1/2. I get an inexplicable craving to see some martial artists punching out giant robots.

Then you should watch further before judging...

That, and I want to tease you somewhat.

OH wait, you're trolling.

Anyway, this is a Super Robot quest. So... Tequila Gundam!

*Checks Wiki*

... What did you say about GGG being ridiculous?

Stellaris. I actually dig the new changes they made with the Apocalypse setting;

An unfortunate "feature" though is that the endgame forces you to have military power of some sort, or you're boned. Not sure if it changed with the expansions, but a "pacifist" victory is not possible in that game.

Wasn't that the one with an awesome Fallout mod? If only I was into spreadsheets...

Richard might have been imagining it, but he could almost feel the Beowulf's presence from the Command Center's bridge.

Hallucination caused by brain damage from the MMI system, or the start of unplanned sapience?

Additional Weaponry: Can Re-Roll one failed strike against Enemy Target at disadvantage (1d6). Can be applied once every turn.

What happens if we use multiple weapons? Can we specify, or is it used with the first weapon fired?

he freshly installed Zirvitium plating positively gleamed with a light blue shine under the lights as the maintenance servos gently set it down onto the surface

Shiny blue light! The mandatory color!

"She's looking good, Sir," Henry's voice crackled over the radio. "Just need to actually take her out for a spin."

And figure out how to make a Triple Combination.

But the real sight that took the breath away was his Mecha. The Beowulf, in all its crimson glory.

Is it 3 times faster now?

. "Can't wait to try," he muttered. "It'll be good to take him out for a spin again."
As he turned his attention away, Richard didn't catch the momentary activation of light in the Beowulf's optics, almost as if in reaction to Richard's words.

The AI isn't installed yet, right? It seems the ESP system is having further impact than we thought.
Thoughts: After Richard's inevitable death at some point, we recycle his brain as an organic battle computer, then find out a way to tie his soul into the mecha as a power source. Finally, have the resulting mech be piloted by his younger brother or something. Double the evil, quadruple the energy output!

The Foxhound and Timberwolf formations are distinct enough by now; do you want to give these specific ones a unique name, or leave as is?

Nah, let's save the name for the incoming in the short future combination of both formations.

Speaking of Crusaders and their Kings, Sengoku is the game that was developed and published exactly between CK1 and CK2.

You should try Sengoku Rance. Also a strategy game, but a funny one.

Guys, it's the 1.0 build. No longer the prototypes.

You all Know that Sasaki is gonna spend hours upon hours geeking out about the Right and Proper makes for such amazing machines to bare.

When this super robot deploys, I'll be hearing the Sanger Zonvolt theme from SRW lol. I'm hoping we see some nonsensical super attacks like Zankantou Ikkitousen and the like. Just pure nonsensical over the top action

Turn Ten, Year Two Results
Plan Only The Best Training in the World
-Rolling Out - Galbinus has informed you in a meeting that the Free Brothers have begun their raids again. However, this time it's not exclusively on securing energy sources (though unsurprisingly there's still a lot of that going on). It seems that the Free Brothers were temporarily thrown off by the Legion's relocation to the Enclave, and appear to be actively looking for it. Galbinus wants to head them off and divert their attention away from both the Enclave and the DFRI grounds.
--Detach some forces - You can see the logic behind at least seconding some of your available forces to Galbinus' diversionary attacks. That said, if you do this, you're only going to give him one formation to ensure the base is at least decently protected. Galbinus is understanding of this, and is grateful for the assistance anyhow.
--Third Reconnaissance
-"Sneaky Gits" - Anna cheerfully asks you for some resources out of the blue. When you ask what for, she answers, "For a one-time chance to sneak in where we shouldn't." In short: she was able to get some top-cover from her superiors to sneak into an area of interest and see what the hell's going on.
--The Third Air Defense Force - With the revelations from before, you now start to wonder just what the hell's going on with the local Air Defense Force formations. Was this just some quirk that human resources didn't pick up on? Or is there something else at work? You don't want to assume the worst just yet; you've met plenty of people who were just incompetent and not actively malicious before.
--Katarina's Support
-It's All a Political Game - There's no more avoiding it. Your work and your organization are now much more public. Subsequently, that means your name specifically is out there now too. And other movers and shakers in the EUDF are curious.
--Intelligence Services - For better or for worse, you have ties to the spy branch of the Earth Union. You haven't heard anything openly about the Shade or the Steed's performance, so you'll assume that's a good thing. But it might not be a bad idea to visit them and check up on how they're doing. Either they'll want a performance review (something you'd think they'd appreciate), or they'll want something new. Either way, better to keep them happy before they come visit you for something.
-Pilot Training - Heavy Investment
--Diana's Creativity
--Well Rested
-Now Accepting Internships...
-ESP Theory - Heavy Investment
-Xenotechnology - Light Investment

Rolling Out - Galbinus has informed you in a meeting that the Free Brothers have begun their raids again. However, this time it's not exclusively on securing energy sources (though unsurprisingly there's still a lot of that going on). It seems that the Free Brothers were temporarily thrown off by the Legion's relocation to the Enclave, and appear to be actively looking for it. Galbinus wants to head them off and divert their attention away from both the Enclave and the DFRI grounds.

He brings up that your forces are much more familiar with this area than his are. Even though Cavalier and Tracker could probably figure it out pretty quickly if they had to, he's requesting for you to detach some of your own forces to help with the effort. The Free Brothers apparently make use of a lot of 'Drone' Kausen. Just a step above mass produced grunts with enough sentience to be autonomous and not much else, but Tyrannous makes use of a lot of them. Whoever you could spare would be able to help at least blunt their advantage of numbers, and he's willing to let your forces grab as much fallen loot as there remains.

Sasaki: I do not see a reason why we could not at least detach the Third Reconnaissance or the First Experimental Wing. We should be able to get some data on the Free Brothers' capabilities, and maybe secure some additional samples for Dr. Brand.

Third Reconnaissance
Cost: 2 RP (One Time Investment)
Duration: 1 Turn
Chance for Loot (2d6, Threshold of 5-6)

To say that Galbinus was successful is a gross understatement. Coordinating with Captain Sasaki and led by Cavalier, the Third Reconnaissance took the information that the Free Brothers were actively looking for new frames, and exploited it to the fullest.

Openly broadcasting information of a 'convoy,' the Third Reconnaissance traveled in standard column formation down the American Interstate 95, having cleared it of all civilian traffic beforehand (and you certainly did not envy whoever got the luckless job of managing that). The logic behind this was that the Free Brothers' greed would not be able to resist such a tempting target, and they would try to attack such a valuable prize in force. This would be doubly increased when they would detect Cavalier within their ranks, disguised to look superficially like an EUDF Jackal.

That part of the plan pretty much went off without a hitch. Within half an hour of departure, a horde of Free Brother 'Drones' were spotted driving towards the convoy at full speed from both ends of the freeway. Thinking fast, Cavalier led the Third straight off of the freeway and towards the wilderness. Mistaking the move for a fleeing enemy, the Drones - who all apparently could configure into something that looked like a mad scientist's take on the old space exploration rovers - blindly followed them, firing weapons with abandon all the while.

That was when Galbinus sprung the trap.

Waiting for the moment when all the Drones were fully committed to battle, the Metatrine's Shield, the Legion dropship, flew in at low altitudes and dropped what must have been half of the Legion right in the Drones' midst. Among them were Tracker, Nailhead and Breakneck, all of whom happily showed off their new ability to combine into Axiom. The giant proceeded to lay waste to the horde, leaving only dismembered scraps and pieces left behind.

Trapped between Galbinus' Legion and Axiom on one end, and Cavalier and the Third on the other end, none of the Drones managed to escape.

The prize was the scrapped remains (intact enough to be called scraps) of at least ten of the Drones. More impressively, one Drone was actually knocked offline (or unconscious, as we would recognize it), but not actively destroyed. Patch took only long enough to ensure that the Drone had no means of transmitting any information back home (a method that the Third declined to describe), but otherwise are leaving it to your organization as a part of the 'spoils.' All the Legion claimed was verification of the dead and their Shards.

No sight of the puppet master, but Galbinus suspects this was a diversionary raid of some kind by Bandit. He wouldn't be surprised if he sacrificed this many just to try and steal something elsewhere. By depriving him of this much mechpower, you've apparently already cut deeply into whatever profit margins he was hoping to exploit.

Not bad.

Free Brother Drone remains claimed!
Prisoner of War Drone brought back to DFRI!

The Third Air Defense Force - With the revelations from before, you now start to wonder just what the hell's going on with the local Air Defense Force formations. Was this just some quirk that human resources didn't pick up on? Or is there something else at work? You don't want to assume the worst just yet; you've met plenty of people who were just incompetent and not actively malicious before.

Anna isn't so sure, and she'd like to check. Just to confirm maliciousness or incompetency.

Anna is fuming.

The Third Air Defense Force has so much internal security beyond what is reasonable that it's ruined her 'winning streak' again. Nevermind how early the streak was!

The information you'd gathered months before hasn't changed. The demographics of the Third Air Defense Force remain stubbornly blueblood, though the word among them is that they're regarding you with wariness. Your involvement with developing Super Robots is something that, while it draws derision, marks you as someone to be careful around. Particularly since by the time the information went public, you've had nearly two years of development time.

You have the usual holdouts of those who regard you well, but with very few exceptions they tend to not be pilots or wing commanders.

No, Anna caught something far stranger. There are a lot of internal security controls in place. Even outside inspectors are carefully guided through certain areas, all carefully orchestrated to go where the security wants them to go while making it appear otherwise. While on the face of it this would be good security against infiltrators, this is quite frankly ridiculous and has no good reason to be here.

Ultimately, Anna and Rockefeller weren't able to make too much headway. But they did catch one interesting tidbit between staff officers.

Though plenty of orders are arriving from General Armistead's office, few people have actually seen the General himself for the past few weeks. While sickness is cited as a reason, you can only command for so long from medical quarters.

What is going on here?

Enough to be suspicious, not enough to know what about...

Intelligence Services - For better or for worse, you have ties to the spy branch of the Earth Union. You haven't heard anything openly about the Shade or the Steed's performance, so you'll assume that's a good thing. But it might not be a bad idea to visit them and check up on how they're doing. Either they'll want a performance review (something you'd think they'd appreciate), or they'll want something new. Either way, better to keep them happy before they come visit you for something.

Cost: 2 RP (One Time Investment)
Duration: 1 Turn (don't worry, they know where you live)
Chance for strengthened ties with the Intelligence Services (2d6, Threshold of ???...this is good, right?)
Chance for additional flow of information from the Intelligence Services

On the flipside, Anna finds your current predicament absolutely hilarious.

In attempting to maintain good ties, you extended an invitation to the Intelligence Services to meet and discuss anything else you could do for them. Yet the entire month passed by, and not a single word came back from them. No one even showed up to meet you or to acknowledge that the message had been received.

You were fuming. Anna was still chuckling long after the fact.

She managed, in between laughs, to explain that you don't approach the Intelligence Services. They approach you. Their silence pretty much meant that they were happy enough with the Steed and the Shade. If they need anything else, they're going to pretty much let you know through Anna or some other means. You'd know when you see it.

You and Katarina are a bit ticked. After all that effort you went through!

At least you can just redirect your efforts to somewhere else next month at least.

You're still annoyed.

Seriously? At least you can focus on somewhere else next month...

Defense Force Actions

Pilot Training - Heavy Investment
Cost: 4 RP (1-2 RP Locked Next Turn)
Duration: 3-5 Turns
Chance for breakthrough at Advantage (3d6, Threshold of 2-6), Well Rested and Diana's Creativity Applied

Inspired by the return of the Beowulf to active duty, Callaghan took to pilot training with a will. Particularly making use of the new K-Suit upgrade, he has been spending much more time in the simulators and the Proving Grounds.

Diana's been spending a lot of time ensuring that his training time is properly maximized. While the machines themselves are now up to spec, Diana has taken it upon herself this month to ensure that the pilot grows to match them.

You're already seeing good results, so you leave the two be.

1LT Callaghan showing signs of 'Instinctive Piloting.' Will be unveiled upon completion.
Pilot Training will complete in Two Turns!

So the wider EUDF wants to send their best pilots over here? You'd be happy to have them, and Sasaki has an idea for this.

She's presented plans for the construction of a small complex adjoining the campus right along the Proving Grounds and where the basic services are located. This academy, as Sasaki puts it, would be a test case: admit small groups of pilots now, run them through as rigorous a training program as herself and Callaghan can come up with, and see how it comes out.

The cream of the crop will be identified for poaching (or selective recruitment; depends on how polite you want to be about it), and those who don't meet your standards return home to their units, where they'll probably be the best in their area.

Now Accepting Internships...
Cost: 4 RP (1 RP Locked Next Turn)
Duration: 4 Turns

Sasaki had something of a crazy idea over this 'internship program' as you've been taking to calling it in your head. If this turns out to be successful, why not find a way to expand it to the civilian populace? Particularly to those of university student age, through something like an arcade kiosk?

You accused her of watching Too Much Anime. She answered that she was watching Just Enough Anime, thank you very much.

Katarina asked you two to stop Capitalizing Your Thoughts and get back on topic, please.

Construction nevertheless began on the new pilot training complex. You've already sent out feelers to those Commanders whom you were unable to correspond with due to your...unheard (?) message with the Intelligence Services. Within a few months, you would be accepting their very best pilots to come to the DFRI and receive from the makers of the Jackal and the V-33 refined instruction. You'd only be able to receive small groups to begin with - maybe in groups of fifteen pilots or so to start - but you would give the commanders leeway on their own selection criteria to start with.

Apparently competition to get selected is already getting somewhat cutthroat. You wonder how this is going to pan out come opening day.

Construction has begun. You still think Sasaki watches Too Much Anime.

Engineering Actions

Cored Armor - Though the Pilum is proven to be capable as an armor pack, after some debate with the Engineers they're in agreement that it could serve just as well as a Core Unit. It's not going to be cheap, but they guarantee it could be an outright terror out in the field. They just need approval and resources to do it.

Cost: 1 RP Locked
Will convert Combine Unit Pilum to Core Unit Pilum; stats will be revealed on conclusion.

Integration - It's time to bring your new AI pilot to life, but there was some disagreement over how to bring him online. After some discussion on it, it was agreed to upload the AI directly into a Beowulf-class chassis and simply let it mingle with everyone. No weapons or anything built into it, but you're going to need to set aside some resources to ensure the integration goes smoothly.

After all, this is a new citizen of the Union and a new member of the family. It's important to make him feel welcome and safe.

Cost: 1 RP Locked
Duration: 2 Turns
Will roll for personality traits

Two things of note came from the Engineering Bay this month.

The AI pilot was...well, 'asleep,' but also still absorbing information from around him at a really quick pace. There really wasn't much else to say: his 'blackbox' was installed into the pilot's cockpit. While he would be able to operate with a human pilot just fine, on becoming awake he would be fully autonomous and effectively 'be' the Jackal frame he occupied.

On that note, Wilde and Henry are creating new 'facilities' for the new pilot, along with any other brethren that may join the ranks. Despite the strangeness of the situation, you made a point that this new pilot will be as much a citizen of the Earth Union as any of the rest of you all are (you actively debated that with BG Peters, much to her amusement) and is entitled to the same amenities. If they didn't exist to his scale, you'd just have to build them.

Otherwise, the Pilum (you'd heard 'Valkyrie' or 'Thunder' as an alternate name) chassis' conversion is now complete.

The old chassis looks nothing like the old mount of the Warlord (you think Wilde managed to preserve the remains of what look like a pipe as a joke somewhere). Looking much more similar to the current generation of vertical take off and landing frames, with two massive jet turbines adorning both the wingspans and the rear of the craft. Capable of hovering in place as much as flying at top speeds, it struck a strange medium between armored bulk and maneuverability. It was clumsy, but in an elegant sort of way.

However the hell that made sense.

Configuration was just as clunky. The wings would remain in place to keep the weight airborne and hovering (in fact, remaining to lock in place with the shoulders) as the the cockpit remained in place; the rest of the machinery would reconfigure into the Mecha form itself. You swear you've seen this reconfiguration process happen at least ten times, and you're still having trouble following how it works, much less how Wilde and Henry got it to work.

But they managed.

AI Pilot to go online next turn.
CRX-46C Pilum/Valkyrie/Thunder Class (pending finalization of Name, default stats)
Cost: 4 RP
HP: 14 HP
Limited Agility: Can make One Agile roll every three turns at Disadvantage (1d6, Threshold of 4-6) to avoid a successful enemy attack.
Strikes:
-Roll 2d6, 1 HP Inflicted. Notable Bonus may apply.
-Counts as One Action.​
Heavy Weapons: Can mount the basic Heavy Weapons Pack at no cost.
-Equipping later models will incur an additional RP Cost during deployment.
-Can make a Heavy Weapon Strike as a free action at Advantage (3d6, Threshold of 5-6, damage depends on package) every three turns.​
The Warlord's Wrath:
-You may FIRE EVERYTHING at a single target once per Deployment. Treat this as a Heavy Weapons Strike. After calculating damage as normal, double it.
-If you use this, Heavy Weapons are disabled for the rest of the Deployment.​
Layered Armor Plating:
-Once per turn, will ignore the damage of any attack above 4 HP.​
Ramming Speed:
-May roll to ram an enemy at high speeds at 2d6, Threshold of 5-6, inflicts 2 HP. Success may have additional effects if declared prior to attack, to be ruled by QM.​
-You may attempt a free Follow-On Strike at regular 2d6 test if Ramming Speed is successful.​
-Counts as One Action.
-Dynamic Entry: On Combat Turn One, you may initiate Ramming Speed as your first action. Roll as normal. Inflict 4 HP, but you may not take the Follow-On Strike. This still counts as one Action.​
Finishers: You may equip one Finishing Strike.
Upgrade Slots: Has 2 Upgrade Slots
NOTE: May exhibit additional traits with introduction of K-Class upgrades.​
Combine: Combine is possible, but you must research it first with this Core Unit.

Science Actions

ESP Theory - Heavy Investment
Cost: 4 RP
Duration: 3-5 Turns
Chance for breakthrough at Advantage (3d6, Threshold of 5-6)

"Sam here."

"So it turns out, psychic powers are a lot like muscles. They're weak if you've never used them, but just a few months of regular use means you make gains pretty quick."

"Take ol' Rich Callaghan for example. The radio broadcasts coming from his brain are now going like a pressure hose. On our current understanding, it just means there's a LOT more reaction time to go around."

"Me? I think we can translate that into another kind of energy source for him. But that's gonna require more testing. And more SCIENCE."

"SCIENCE!"

"Well, we'll keep you posted. Sam Carlson, we're done here."

Sam thinks there's a new type of energy source to go around from Psychic Powers.
He just isn't sure what it is yet. He expects to take at least 3 more turns to study this.

Kaiju Biotechnology - Light Investment
Cost: 2 RP
Chance for breakthrough at Disadvantage (1d6, Threshold of 5-6)

2138, 20 October, A.D. 2071
Commandant's Office

"Ivanna?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"Why can I hear Max laughing from all the way here?"

"...um..."

"I didn't even give her that many resources this month. What did she do?"

"She might have made a breakthrough with the Dispersion Field?"

"...what kind of breakthrough?"

"One that can protect the Combine Configuration process a little bit? It's not done yet! She just found out how it could work!"

"...she can keep laughing for ten more minutes. Then I want her here to show me what she has."

"Very good, Sir."

New Project Unlocked! Combine Configuration Shield available next turn!

Oh Max, why are you the best/worst?

Anyway, with the 1.0 online, and all the foreshadowing, I suspect we're about due for an Operation now?

Also, apparently we just cracked Spirit Abilities, nice.

Last edited:
Two things of note came from the Engineering Bay this month.

The AI pilot was...well, 'asleep,' but also still absorbing information from around him at a really quick pace. There really wasn't much else to say: his 'blackbox' was installed into the pilot's cockpit. While he would be able to operate with a human pilot just fine, on becoming awake he would be fully autonomous and effectively 'be' the Jackal frame he occupied.

On that note, Wilde and Henry are creating new 'facilities' for the new pilot, along with any other brethren that may join the ranks. Despite the strangeness of the situation, you made a point that this new pilot will be as much a citizen of the Earth Union as any of the rest of you all are (you actively debated that with BG Peters, much to her amusement) and is entitled to the same amenities. If they didn't exist to his scale, you'd just have to build them.

Otherwise, the Pilum (you'd heard 'Valkyrie' or 'Thunder' as an alternate name) chassis' conversion is now complete.

The old chassis looks nothing like the old mount of the Warlord (you think Wilde managed to preserve the remains of what look like a pipe as a joke somewhere). Looking much more similar to the current generation of vertical take off and landing frames, with two massive jet turbines adorning both the wingspans and the rear of the craft. Capable of hovering in place as much as flying at top speeds, it struck a strange medium between armored bulk and maneuverability. It was clumsy, but in an elegant sort of way.

However the hell that made sense.

Configuration was just as clunky. The wings would remain in place to keep the weight airborne and hovering (in fact, remaining to lock in place with the shoulders) as the the cockpit remained in place; the rest of the machinery would reconfigure into the Mecha form itself. You swear you've seen this reconfiguration process happen at least ten times, and you're still having trouble following how it works, much less how Wilde and Henry got it to work.

But they managed.

We have our Gungrust expy. Nice!

So we now have ourselves a prisoner of war. Its going to be an interesting time keeping an eye on him until we decide what to do with him. I wouldn't want to be Bastion right now since he just lost the Brothers a lot of drones for little to no gain except for what he got from wherever he was at the time.

In hindsight we should have expected that kind of reaction from the Intel agencies. So Anna's reaction was understandable. And we end up with egg on our faces.

Max continues to do her good work and we are ever thankful for having her.

So we now have ourselves a prisoner of war. Its going to be an interesting time keeping an eye on him until we decide what to do with him. I wouldn't want to be Bastion right now since he just lost the Brothers a lot of drones for little to no gain except for what he got from wherever he was at the time.

In hindsight we should have expected that kind of reaction from the Intel agencies. So Anna's reaction was understandable. And we end up with egg on our faces.

Max continues to do her good work and we are ever thankful for having her.

He's a Drone, they're non-sapient by all indications.

We really need to investigate more to know whether or not we should be worried, we totally should by the way from anime logic alone.

Very productive turn in general and look forward to our "school" in time and get a bunch of teenagers to become pilots since you know that is going to happen for one reason or another.

Can't wait to see what an AI based on Devin's Thoughts is like.

I'm imagining something like this in look, not necessarily the same personality....well except one thing.

Edit: Also does anyone else think we should try and make something like a Guyver? Or those not really consider "Robots"?

Last edited:
Maybe Armistead is a Kaiju infiltrator and his human mask is failing so he stays in the med bay to hide his true nature. Oh god the conspiracy nuts are right our government is run by lizard people!

"Take ol' Rich Callaghan for example. The radio broadcasts coming from his brain are now going like a pressure hose. On our current understanding, it just means there's a LOT more reaction time to go around."

"Me? I think we can translate that into another kind of energy source for him. But that's gonna require more testing. And more SCIENCE."
Incoming T-Link weaponry~

Quick question for A Thing, but who are all the AIs and what are their traits again?

@Basarin could you update the Dramatis Personae with all our people please?

You know, doing some weapons brainstorming.

I wonder how viable a spiked shield would be if we had the tip being a containment system for an overloaded Dispersion Field shot.

Just, straight up repel the innards of the targets in every direction--barriers can make for excellent weapons if you use them properly, right?

Back