And What a Dance it Was (NO SV, War is Coming, Prepare)

Eh the lords of Westeros want to finish what Aegon started and conquer Dorne outright.

They see this blokade as a stalling tool by Viserys to not only feign he is doing something but also give the ironborn something to do.

However there is a small problem, giving the iron born something to do has made Dorne very poor, close to famine and losing a great deal of prestige to where the plan they have might not even be able to come to fruition before the lords and small folk start to revolt because they are starving.

The three daughters also have had their coffers strained as Corlys is ducking them in the Narrow sea.

However it is making Westeros poorer as well.

Lords wanting that glory.

The lords kinda have a point.

Though if the Dornish lords rebel against the Martells will they try bending the knee to the Iron Throne or just a new independent Dorne with just a different house?

Actually Daemon no longer holds the title of the most dangerous man in Westeros…

That title belongs to the prince of Dorne.

Well damn. Though if the Dornish lords rebel he might not keep that title for long.

Daemon and Viserys relationship isn't going to be strained by this…

No their relationship is strained by Viserys not wanting him at court, and basically forcing him away right now…

Even though daemon was the one making that choice.

Viserys didn't ask for his brother to come home.

And that hurt Daemon in ways Viserys cannot imagine.
Oh Viserys why you do this? Even if Daemon was fine going to Runestone to be with his family you should of at least offered to come over.

Daemon not feeling the love from his brother. Which means getting closer to his wife, daughters and Lucien from him sending letters.

Which makes me curious on how Lucien and Rhaenyra feel about what happened. Lucien probably very much wants blood and to go see Daemon to comfort him.

Rhaenyra? She is starting to see the more brutal side of things. First from Lucien and Daemon by killing the Martell Princess, Lucien fixing the City Watch and now hearing about what happened to Daemon the most dangerous person she knows. Then her thoughts on Viserys solution.

After looking at the dragon rolls, it would be fun that if all the dragons rolled 99, everyone in Kings Landing would wake up one day to find the dragons have turned the city into the "Human Pit".

Though in general, dragons and snakes get the same reaction from me that most people have for puppies and kittens.

No their relationship is strained by Viserys not wanting him at court, and basically forcing him away right now…

Even though daemon was the one making that choice.

Viserys didn't ask for his brother to come home.

And that hurt Daemon in ways Viserys cannot imagine.

Shit, hope we can fix this... And I hope Daemon isn't really put out by Lucien not visiting him.

A spot from an omake I wrote but dropped due to it being far to depressing.

Rhae: Come now Daemon, we're going home.

Daemon: Rhae I have never had a home… not now…. Not ever.

And the Rogue Prince buried his head into his wife and everything went dark.

Though if the Dornish lords rebel against the Martells will they try bending the knee to the Iron Throne or just a new independent Dorne with just a different house?
Most likely the Martell Branch living in Planky Town will take over as… or another one of the princes youngest daughter.
Well damn. Though if the Dornish lords rebel he might not keep that title for long.
No one is a dangerous man in Westeros… except maybe cannibal.
Oh Viserys why you do this? Even if Daemon was fine going to Runestone to be with his family you should of at least offered to come over
Daemon misunderstood and Viserys has a lot on his plate right now, trying to not start a war, although if he does it will be when things get interesting…

Like when Daemon gets his groove back and wants revenge on the dickers that hurt him.
Daemon not feeling the love from his brother. Which means getting closer to his wife, daughters and Lucien from him sending letters
Here is one sad thing to realize.

Rhae can't have children anymore. Meaning that going home is going to be even worse for him because Rhae… well you'll see.
Which makes me curious on how Lucien and Rhaenyra feel about what happened. Lucien probably very much wants blood and to go see Daemon to comfort him
Well technically it's up to you all…

But if I had to give my biased authorial tact:

He wants war. He wants to start a war and conquer and carve out his own destiny.

And remember Lucien is an agent of chaos.

Everything he does takes a wrecking ball to other peoples plans.
Rhaenyra? She is starting to see the more brutal side of things. First from Lucien and Daemon by killing the Martell Princess, Lucien fixing the City Watch and now hearing about what happened to Daemon the most dangerous person she knows. Then her thoughts on Viserys solution
She'll take both right and wrong lessons from this act.

And that is good and bad.
Dammit Viserys, maybe we can shake things up if we take To the King's Court and Council?
Possibly but we're in Daemons chair as commander and unless he wants the job… we still have it.
Shit, hope we can fix this... And I hope Daemon isn't really put out by Lucien not visiting him.

We will have plenty of things to worry about.

Last edited:
Now I wondering how is the council and the courtiers reactions to this turn super competent Lucien...

Viserys: Look at this, my nephew a 12 year old boy could do better than you!!!!

Courtier in their minds: Its because he is not human at all.

For one turn alone, Lucien will speed around the city and forcibly extract toll tithes and information all while carrying on no less than 5 conversations at the same time.

[] Plan: Plangeance, the Replanining
-[]The tolls of the city: You need a new system that will make money... but also not burden your men with difficult things like Reading. Cost 7 BP
-[]Recruiting Fresh Bodies: You need more men to police the city. And that might not be enough. Cost 3 BP
-[]Request More funds: If the King wants his city Secured, you need more funds! (Linetail how much funds you like to gain every turn.)
--[] 25 more funds per turn
-[]We Light the Way: Alicent Hightower is a strange girl, but there was something you always knew. She likes spending time in Godswood. And you wanted to talk to her.
-[]The Testimony of Mushroom: Mushroom is perhaps the only man you trust at court who isn't family. That is a terrifying prospect because you barely know him. But he is funny, as the Seven Hells. And he really likes spending time with you.
-[]The Dragon Eggs of the Three Silents Brothers: You are going to request they receive dragon eggs and see if they hatch.
-[]We Are One: The Lads of the King's Landing Guard want to drink, and you will indulge them.
-[]The Knight of Fear: Harold Westerling is frightened of you. You need to make him know he is not in any danger. Not unless he wishes to become one.
-[]The Court of Secrets: Something doesn't feel right, so you will do what all people in this shit hole of a city do… Spy and see what is going on. No one ever bothers with the mute.
-[]Train a Skill: Administration
Ok So I switched out meeting Maegor's brood for Admin spec. we're skilled(?) in it and training it further might actually free up more money for us to use. Figure we can do Command next turn.

Lucien the Superhuman
Well here I have a tribute in the form of a meme to the MVPs of the thread (at leat for this turn) @Ghost in the sun and @mrsean22 which have produced a fuckton of quality content for this quest in a couple of days.

Well, @Tabascoheath you may have to include training Command or To the King's Court and Council if @Magoose grants us an extra action for this...

Last edited:
Omake: Of Fairytales and Warsongs.
Omake: Of Fairytales and Warsongs.

While the action of man would taint Dorne with the shadow of war, the one to leave it's mark across the land was no warrior or rogue but a beast.

You see, for while peace lasted for a short time when the Knights of the Vale retreated having rescued their prince, unkown to even the dornish his dragon still lived hidden in the desert and its actions would inspire many tales of horror across Dorne

Caraxes, the Great Bloody Wyrm would earn another title in that period and be known as the Tomb of Shifting Sands, for the beast heavely wounded couldnt fly but great was it's cunning as it's viciousness.

Caraxes would hide burying itself in the sands and wait for it's prey to pass above him, when they arrived he would bring forth his fire that in turn would melt the sand turning into glass, locking the unfortunate person imobile.

It's said by account of witnesses that were far away enough to escape, that the mad scramble to leave the burning ground looked like a crazed dance. It would be the birth of the of most famous ghost tales, the Dancers in the Red Sands.

Alas it's strategy was one of the many along his crusade of in the vegeance and search of it's rider.

Unlike many people may think Dorne it's not just a great desert, this meant that for the Dragon sucefully leave he had to update his ambush skills.

Thus Caraxes while crossing the mountains for the Stormlands, often hidde itself in tunnels, colapsing certain entrances and even throwing giant trees to crush people on it's way downside.

Some may say that the Great Bloody Wyrm even learned how to swin and dive in the seas, silently crushing dornish boats althought this claim it's outlandish as while we have records of Dragons fishing we never had a record of one diving miles.

Fortunaly for the Reach and the Stormlands by the time Caraxes started to get nearby their lands, his wings had fully recovered thus ending his bloody crusade.

Page 57, of Fairytales and Warsongs by Maester Roland.

Last edited:
[] Plan: Plangeance, the Replanining
-[]The tolls of the city: You need a new system that will make money... but also not burden your men with difficult things like Reading. Cost 7 BP
-[]Recruiting Fresh Bodies: You need more men to police the city. And that might not be enough. Cost 3 BP
-[]Request More funds: If the King wants his city Secured, you need more funds! (Linetail how much funds you like to gain every turn.)
--[] 25 more funds per turn
-[]We Light the Way: Alicent Hightower is a strange girl, but there was something you always knew. She likes spending time in Godswood. And you wanted to talk to her.
-[]The Testimony of Mushroom: Mushroom is perhaps the only man you trust at court who isn't family. That is a terrifying prospect because you barely know him. But he is funny, as the Seven Hells. And he really likes spending time with you.
-[]The Dragon Eggs of the Three Silents Brothers: You are going to request they receive dragon eggs and see if they hatch.
-[]We Are One: The Lads of the King's Landing Guard want to drink, and you will indulge them.
-[]The Knight of Fear: Harold Westerling is frightened of you. You need to make him know he is not in any danger. Not unless he wishes to become one.
-[]The Court of Secrets: Something doesn't feel right, so you will do what all people in this shit hole of a city do… Spy and see what is going on. No one ever bothers with the mute.
-[]Train a Skill: Administration
Ok So I switched out meeting Maegor's brood for Admin spec. we're skilled(?) in it and training it further might actually free up more money for us to use. Figure we can do Command next turn.

I must say that I don´t fully agree with the plan...

First, if we get to train one thing this turn we should pick Command, because since we are already skilled at administration (and we get +20 to those actions thanks to that) I think that it would be better to get a new skill like Command in a turn in which we have an auto pass guaranteed that train an existing skill.

Second I think that instead of The Court of Secrets we should either take The Cupbearer's Resolve to make sure that Rhaenyra stops being afraid of us and we can fully restore our friendship, The River's Sons so that we can establish clearly the Pecking Order (and T Pose the fuckers), or To the King's Court and Council so that we have the most agency in what will happen there.

But at this rate you may not need to choose...

Last edited:
Back