Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
Voting is open
"I'm going to beat you up with the power of love and this giant sword I got from the dwarves!"
"With the Wit of the Moon, I will punish you!"

Fighting evil by moonlight*
Riding shades by twilight**
Always looking for unfair fights***
She is the one named Mathilde****

*That line didn't need to change at all, props to our sword
**Dammerlichtreiter continues to be the best title we have
***Well, we are a Grey wizard. If you're fighting fair, either you aren't trying or something has gone dreadfully wrong.
****It scans!

Bless you.

"I'm going to beat you up with the power of love and this giant sword I got from the dwarves!"
But she literally has guns as well. So more the power of guns and her giant sword.

Mathilde does not know who replaced her robe with this glorified underwear. Nor who managed to recolour her gromril blade. But she is going to find out. And she is going to demonstrate her displeasure.
Recolour? Gromril is already silver.

Last edited:
@Boney just so you know a couple of images in the fanart page are broken due to using discord links, I've managed to regain acess to and rehost them. The first is the image drawn by Sakrua-Rose12 and commissioned by @DocMatoi, located between the portrait of Panoramia Drawn by Diu and commissioned by @MiracleGrow and the portrait of Qretch drawn by BlueBirdHay and commissioned by @Codex. The second is the full size version of the image of Karak Eight Peaks drawn by Lachlan Page and commissioned by @pucflek. Unfortunately for this one I was unable to rehost it in its original format, Imgur has an upload limit of 20 MB and the original image clocked in at 65 MB. However by converting it from png to jpg I was able to get under the limit and the result appears to be visually indistinguishable. Here are the rehosted images as well as the raw urls.
https://imgur.com/pnuTpqq
https://imgur.com/pnuTpqq

https://i.imgur.com/mstC51i.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/mstC51i.jpeg

Thanks for this, you've saved me a fair chunk of work.

Mahou Shoujo Mathilde, done by Sakura

If your wondering why I suddenly got a bunch of Mathilde stuff. I don't know lol. Last one from me for a while~

Seems like Mathilde's wardrobe has really been expanding recently. Her normally being mostly self-serious makes her a fun target for these costume changes.

Divided Loyalties: Into the Mathilde-Verse

Only they can turn back the clock. Only they can stop the End Times.

The year is 2525 IC. The forces of Chaos, led by Everchosen Mathilde Weber, are on the verge of overrunning the Old World. In a desperate gamble, the trickster god Ranald has reached to several parallel universes and, using a significant part of his power, managed to bring the only person capable of stopping the Everchosen: Mathilde Weber herself... or rather, six versions of her.

The Old World's unexpected saviors (?) are:

Loremaster Mathilde Weber, reconqueror of Karak Eight Peaks and Karak Vlag and leader of the Waystone Project. Doing surprisingly well at diplomacy, to the point where she successfully negotiated a treaty between - among others - the Empire, Ulthuan and the Karaz Ankor.

Dame Mathilde Weber the Dämmerlichtreiter, spymistress of Stirland, Markgraf of Sylvania and right hand of Elector Count Abelhelm van Hal, with whom she may or may not have an ongoing love affair.

Black Magister Mathilde Weber, slayer of Archaon and scourge of the Dark Lands, the most dangerous Necromancer in recent history. Might or might not end up backstabbing everyone at some point, but thankfully she really hates Chaos so she's willing to work with the team. Makes every group meeting really awkward.

Mathilde Weber, High Priestess of Ranald; probably the only one among them that really knows What The Fuck Is Going On. Also, she may have picked up a bit too many Kislevite customs in her time there.

Morkthilde Weber, Avatar of Mork and Warboss of the Great Badlands Waaagh! that destroyed Skavenblight (and a good chunk of Tilea and the Border Princes along the way). Surprisingly easy to get along with, once you get to know her.

And Meowthilde Weeber, a Nipponese teenager who recently found the legendary Cat Ears Diadem, a blessed relic that allows her to channel the Powers of Love and Friendship to blast her enemies into dust, and also turns her into a catgirl for some reason. Thus far, Ranald has declined to comment, but He practically radiates smugness every time he's asked about it.

On their way to defeat their wicked counterpart, this unlikely group will have to fight all kind of foes, meet familiar yet different faces, confront their own inner demons... and, of course, each of them will have to manage their own Divided Loyalties.

Welcome to

Last edited:
Since the moon is Lileath and Lileath is the Lady and the Lady is Ranald's daughter, that means Branulhune was secretly a theogony hint all along.

You lead me digging to the excellent but dubiously tagged media post collecting all the subplots and the daughter theories.

How do we reconcile lileath = lady but her mother = Isha =/= Shallya per our dragon friend?

Last edited:
And Meowthilde Weeber, a Nipponese teenager who recently found the legendary Cat Ears Diadem, a blessed relic that allows her to channel the Powers of Love and Friendship to blast her enemies into dust, and also turns her into a catgirl for some reason. Thus far, Ranald has declined to comment, but He practically radiates smugness every time he's asked about it.
No. Just no. This is not allowed.
All people found to like this are to be tried and executed. Death by pyre. So sayeth the Witchhunter Weebly.

Ironic isn't it?

But I think you're overestimating the value others, even wizards, would see in "intentionally and permanently transform yourself into a nonhuman shape via a ritual".

I get the feeling that for changing your gender, it may be possible for potions to work as a primitive form of HRT. There's already canonical potions that can do things like grow hair wherever you apply them, regrow teeth, turn your bodily fat to liquid so you can slim down, and similar effects. It doesn't seem like that much of a stretch that they could increase your production of testosterone or estrogen, either.
I was imagining something along the lines of a general body modification ritual, one that could be used to give yourself nonhuman traits but could also be used to merely alter human physical traits, something with more flexibility than just creating catgirls.

As for potions as a form of HRT, that might be tricky, biologists haven't even discovered testosterone and estrogen so potion makers don't even know what to target. However even among there the limited selection of existing potions provided in the books there are a few that could be used for gender affirmation. The Hair Tonic potion could be useful for transmascs for stuff like beards and body hair and if the reverse effect could be produced and hair loss induced that would be useful for transfemmes. Nectar of Beauty might be useful depending on if its function of removing "facial defects, blemishes or scars" from one's face is keyed off self image, if so you might end up with a more feminine/masculine/androgynous pick whichever is appropriate face than when you started, the duration is only one hour though so that's a downside. The Potency Draught could be useful to transmascs since it increases strength for 1d10 hour, temporarily mimicking the strength increasing effects of testosterone. The Potion of Comeliness is of interest to transfemmes as it grants what would most would consider traditionally feminine beauty characteristics, clear skin, lightened hair, dilated pupils, a slimmed waist, it does only last for 2d10 hours though and is highly addictive and you have to succeed on a toughness check every time the effect ends or permanently become less intelligent. There's also the Voice Change potion spoilage side effect which shifts the pitch of your voice up or down, if that side effect could be reliably induced and the direction of the change in pitch controlled that could be useful as an alternative to voice therapy, additionally unlike all other potion side effects it doesn't list a duration implying the effect is permanent. With all that said even if potions could replace HRT they can't replace things like top and bottom surgery and other types gender affirming surgeries (unless there is a proper gender change potion hiding somewhere out there in the world that we don't know about), a body modification ritual could replace those surgeries and eliminate the need for HRT completely by creating the sex organs that synthesize the desired hormones and removing the sex organs that produce the undesired ones. Potions, as far as we know, can't do that.

Mahou Shoujo Mathilde
Love that she's still got the hat
Truly the hat is her signature item, such that a magical girl transformation still retains it, as incongruous as it looks.

Mathilde does not know who replaced her robe with this glorified underwear. Nor who managed to recolour her gromril blade. But she is going to find out. And she is going to demonstrate her displeasure.
As was foretold:
Mathilde doesn't know what a 'chuuni kuudere christmas cake sensei-chan' is, but she's pretty sure she doesn't like it.
--------------
Perfect. Just lacks an inexplicable giant mecha based on the We.

Also, she may have picked up a bit too many Kislevite customs in her time there.
Elaborate?

Voting is open
Back