Eyvor is Blackhands suggestion/request.
The other two are based on Hallas question.

And i don't find Sigurd interesting thematically for Boy 2.
But for Boy 1 i'd be on board with Sigurd.

The fuck are you talking about? Naming Boy #2 after a famous dragonslayer is super interesting!

But yeah, if we don't want two Sig names, we can go with Asgeirr--God Spear, basically calling Boy #1 out as being a future Lu Bu, but hopefully with less backstabbing disorder.

Last edited:
So yeah, how about that? Boy #1 is Asgeirr (For our mother), Boy #2 is Sigurdr (For our Great Grandfather), and Girl is Eyvor at Blackhand's request?

Boy #1 is Asgeirr, God Spear, or possibly Godly Spear, a terrible warrior but one who cleaves closely to Traditions and the Law
Boy #2 is Sigurdr, a fun-loving adventurer with a core of steel, named for the Dragonslayer
And Girl is Eyvor, a Lucky Warrior.

Last edited:
Hah! I've even got an excuse why Boy #2 is the one who gets the knife!

We put it down between them, and he's the only one Friendly enough to go for it first because his Good Boi Energies sense a possible Friend!

He is the only one we trust not to stab someone with it (unless given a good reason).

Too early for that and the bond apparently has to be established shortly after Birth apparently. I think Halla might not have any preference so she gives them an equal chance, but he's the Best Boi of them all and goes for it first.

(Seriously, Boy #2 is just a ray of sunshine compared to the killbeasts that are his brother and sister. Not much weaker in a fight, but so much more approachable)

Too early for that and the bond apparently has to be established shortly after Birth apparently. I think Halla might not have any preference so she gives them an equal chance, but he's the Best Boi of them all and goes for it first.

(Seriously, Boy #2 is just a ray of sunshine compared to the killbeasts that are his brother and sister. Not much weaker in a fight, but so much more approachable)
So the other two get distracted by fighting over it and Boy #2 actually takes it?

Since else I don't really see how friendly leads to taking stuff.

Back