It's more being able to do interception fire while being on the move, our priority right now should be neutralizing the birbs.

Speaking of which, nailing a birb with a Sealwood Glue Pot should effectively take it out of play, right @Imperial Fister ? They still need feathers to fly, and none of those are going to help if you're covered in super sticky glue.

Right, presumably, we'd be able to work it with Farbjorn the night before little details, like "If we give you a runed boulder, would you use the special sauce to charge it before we throw them", and "Do you know Momentum-Reversal? The strongest Knight here is supposed to favor a high speed charge, and he's likely to come exploding out if we knock the gate open."

Also, everyone here knows our Preferred RoE? Thanes die, the Noble dies, but we try to avoid provoking the Priest and killing the Knights and the Squire if at all possible, right?

Oh, boy. Javelin-yeeting. That's gonna get messy.

We still need to be the Distraction though, and they are holing up. I'm thinking right around now is the time to basically bully them for a while with their ranged options
I'm not sure it counts as bullying when the enemy can shoot back.

Stigr fingers his bowstring as the mounted boy gallops away as fast as he can. He lines up the shot, but tilts his head your way before letting the arrow fly, "It's an easy shot, want me to take it?"

You shake your head no, "If they're preparing for us, they won't be for Heima."

Stigr huffs and lets the arrow go slack on the string—the boy disappearing into the woods, "Fine, fine... That's gonna bite us in the ass, I bet."

"Maybe, but we're not supposed to attack mortals," you remind both him and your crew at large. Stigr grunts a wordless response as he returns to the oars.
Stigr, in an AU: "What if I shoot the horse? Did you promise not to hurt any livestock, either? Laaaame."

Last edited:

Just had a brainstorm

@Imperial Fister

(X) Banish the Night - You banished the Empty Night with the power of the sun, which allows you to emit enough light to illuminate a room at will. This light also strips emotional manipulation effects from all it bathes.

Is this all Emotional Manipulation Effects? Good and Bad?

Also, what's the range on Forceful-Lever? That could be a good trick to hook someone out of a formation.

Last edited:
@Imperial Fister you said we could defend 8 people with IAT and 9 people with Halting Vortex, is that correct? If so how many people could we defend with a Semi-Halting Vortex? Could we use HV on people near us and throw an IAT to defend those further away? What about something like Atgeir Bodyguard, how many people could that defend?

Would Sailwind defend more or less people than those options?

Last edited:
And yeah, that's going to be very clutch, the Muna doesn't cost anything? Halla just starts glowing and anyone who can see the light just has emotional manipulation wiped?

Bet we could troll saying I've got the light of God and Odin on my side!

Edit: In the spirit of fairness. IF is there a limit to how many time we can use 'Banish the Night' per fight? Seems like it could be a hard counter to all the positive morale abilities of a Priest or Noble? Would be kind of broken?

Last edited:
Bet we could troll saying I've got the light of God and Odin on my side!

Edit: In the spirit of fairness. IF is there a limit to how many time we can use 'Banish the Night' per fight? Seems like it could be a hard counter to all the positive morale abilities of a Priest or Noble? Would be kind of broken?
The limit is if the light can reach them.

Back