Brockton's Celestial Forge (Worm/Jumpchain)

I wonder if Joe even has to fight zion in the end. his katsujuken perks forces a chance to talk before a fight and he has the understanding culture perk and star trek diplo

Last edited:
Aperion time. The only time slower is government time. We don't talk about government time.
Government time doesn't pass. It just vaugely exists.
you mean rule one is don't get involved with the fae and rule two should probably be watch your language around them especially in regards to deals, debts and your name.
Debts are part of deals. Your name is only an issue if you make a deal. Deals can be as minor as "can I have that? Sure". Hence the name thing; Can I Have Your Name? The appropriate response is "you may call me [your preferred address]". Anything else and you are either being rude (the rules of hospitality are a deal, after all) or making a deal.

Government time doesn't pass. It just vaugely exists.

Debts are part of deals. Your name is only an issue if you make a deal. Deals can be as minor as "can I have that? Sure". Hence the name thing; Can I Have Your Name? The appropriate response is "you may call me [your preferred address]". Anything else and you are either being rude (the rules of hospitality are a deal, after all) or making a deal.
Or, if you're feeling particularly ballsy, you can accept their marriage proposal.

So I was thinking about Alma just... Being around. And how Joe is probably the most interesting thing on the planet to her as the only other psychic of her type. So she's obviously going to show up to bother Joe again, probably when he's doing something like using his psychic powers a lot in public. She can't sense him in his workshop because of the n dimensional curtain. The only place he's probably going to be using his powers a lot not hidden behind it is probably going to be a fight. So I'm just imagining him having his big fight with Leet or something and she just shows up to do her horror movie impression. Then Joe just doing something like saying don't make me come over there young lady, and the impression that's going to give everyone.

So I was thinking about Alma just... Being around. And how Joe is probably the most interesting thing on the planet to her as the only other psychic of her type. So she's obviously going to show up to bother Joe again, probably when he's doing something like using his psychic powers a lot in public. She can't sense him in his workshop because of the n dimensional curtain. The only place he's probably going to be using his powers a lot not hidden behind it is probably going to be a fight. So I'm just imagining him having his big fight with Leet or something and she just shows up to do her horror movie impression. Then Joe just doing something like saying don't make me come over there young lady, and the impression that's going to give everyone.

Remind me, who among the Forge crew can interact with Alma currently?

Remind me, who among the Forge crew can interact with Alma currently?
Well, depends on what you mean by interact with her. Technically anyone with a mind could if she initiated it. If you mean people with psychic powers I think Aisha, Joe, Survey, and maybe Tybalt. If they don't have FEAR psychic powers though they kinda just appear as part of the psychic landscape to her and aren't all that interesting. So only Joe is interesting to her from that perspective, only person who is likely to just get a visit or something.

Imagine she does interrupt a fight and the villain is all "what is this, new team members already?" Then Joe explains. Joe style. Which means entirely context-free truth. "Oh she's the psionic imprint of a young woman who was tortured to death in a government facility that was trying to create psychic weapons using her genetic material. She's understandably very upset about that but as I'm currently the only other true psion around here and I had nothing to do with that whole thing she mostly hangs around to mess with people. Mostly me. Also she can set your mind on fire so be nice. Hi Alma."

Last edited:
"what is this, new team members already?" Then Joe explains. Joe style. Which means entirely context-free truth. "Oh she's the psionic imprint of a young woman who was tortured to death in a government facility that was trying to create psychic weapons using her genetic material. She's understandably very upset about that but as I'm currently the only other true psion around here and I had nothing to do with that whole thing she mostly hangs around to mess with people. Mostly me. Also she can set your mind on fire so be nice. Hi Alma."
Legend slowly turn to Alexandria: "we have nothing to do with her." Alexandria defends herself. Alma look at Alexander "you remind me of green."
"Alma, no." Joe say's in a father like tone. "your lucky you remined me of my first son" Alma grumble in the corner.

Last edited:
Legend slowly turn to Alexander: "we have nothing to do with her." Alexander defends herself. Alma look at Alexander "you remind me of green."
"Alma, no." Joe say's in a father like tone. "your lucky you remined me of my first son" Alma grumble in the corner.
That's meant to be Alexandria, right? 'Cause I don't think we're at "Buffy X-over" levels of AU just yet.

Legend slowly turn to Alexandria: "we have nothing to do with her." Alexandria defends herself. Alma look at Alexander "you remind me of green."
Considering Alma is running around in her little girl form this would be extra creepy.

whoops my bad. on a side note is buffy actually any good and where can i watch it?
Eh, Buffy had some good writers who did an excellent job with dialogue and had some interesting characters. Directed by Joss Whedon so compare to Firefly/Serenity and the first Avengers movie. Buffy pioneered the show format that a lot of CW shows later followed (ex. Smallville).

I was actually introduced to the show through crossover fanfics, became a fan, then felt a little disappointed when I got around to actually watching the show.

There is a fairly significant evolution of themes addressed over the show's seven seasons (ex. High school drama vs death of a parent vs depression, addiction, and unhealthy/abusive relationships).

A quick Google search says Buffy is currently streaming on Hulu and Disney+. I didn't verify.

Hello! I'm kinda new here. Can someone please tell me why some perks have been excluded from the pull? I just don't understand.

Joe is treated as a resident of any verse he gets a perk from which means things like he has 40k psychic potential and if he goes to space he can become a newtype from the gundam stuff. Due to that lord is only using perks from sources he's familiar with which by this point means watching shows or finishing games to add them but he doesn't really have much time to work on them to the point something like 2 years ago he said he only had 40 manga chapters of 1 thing left before it gets added and it's still not in despite that being pretty easy to get through in a day or two of reading.

Back