Brockton's Celestial Forge (Worm/Jumpchain)

At this point it feels like the chapters have been more delayed than not, but as much as I regret that state of affairs, I will not be able to finish this week's chapter for tonight. I was hoping to be able to wrap things up during the final stretch, but things didn't' come together that way. Once again, I'm announcing a 24 hour delay to give me time to complete the chapter and once again I am apologizing for the late notice.

At this point have you considered moving to a 15 day writing schedule? Seems to be the norm for the past few months, and it might be better if all you need is the extra day after two weeks

At this point have you considered moving to a 15 day writing schedule? Seems to be the norm for the past few months, and it might be better if all you need is the extra day after two weeks
It more seems like something happened months ago and it offset him by one day. Last chapter and this chapter were delayed by the same amount giving the same time gap as if there were no delay at all.

At this point it feels like the chapters have been more delayed than not, but as much as I regret that state of affairs, I will not be able to finish this week's chapter for tonight. I was hoping to be able to wrap things up during the final stretch, but things didn't' come together that way. Once again, I'm announcing a 24 hour delay to give me time to complete the chapter and once again I am apologizing for the late notice.

Eh is it really late if your last several chapters came out exactly two weeks after the last anyways?

I'm so late to it, so...

*HEADDESK*
*HEADDESK*
*HEADDESK*

Obligations wrought.

Maybe give yourself a week or so to get ahead before resuming your normal schedule at-least?.
Sounds like you might be pushing yourself a bit much.

Maybe you need to go to a tri weekly update schedule.
Less stress on you, and if you finish early, you can start on the next update.

I'm sorry for the follow up announcement, but for the last few days I have been swamped at work and haven't had the time or energy to close out the chapter. To avoid burnout I am going to have to push the chapter until next week, with apologies for the short notice and multiple recent delays.
No problem, we can wait. Still going through the thread and I've had to slow down cause of school. Don't worry. What you've written so far will keep us occupied if we do a reread

Really appreciate being given any notice of anything at all ever. There are many stories where we don't have a schedule and don't know when the hiatus will start or end.
There are plenty of stories that have gone on hiatus tons of times with no notice. Then one day they get dropped with no notice. So you never know, it might just be on hiatus or maybe this time it's dropped. Lord informing us is actually really nice.

It's all good bro. Life's just busy sometimes. Take care of yourself and good luck on your work. Hopefully you'll be able to power through this busy period.

I'm sorry for the follow up announcement, but for the last few days I have been swamped at work and haven't had the time or energy to close out the chapter. To avoid burnout I am going to have to push the chapter until next week, with apologies for the short notice and multiple recent delays.
Good choice both on taking care of yourself and on delaying so much that there's a snowballs chance in hell that you'll have to delay a third time; do something petty and satisfying on my behalf would you?
What purpose do you think this serves? Does showing disatistfaction with an author expressing burnout risk help the situation? Has Lord sent you a DM asking you to make fun of him, and his efforts to share a creative endeavor with the readers, that I'm simply unaware of? Please, be kind.
I think that it's just a tradition at this point.

At this point you should take a week or two off, get your schedule and workflow in order, this would give you time to get back on track and to relax a little.

Back