And What a Dance it Was (NO SV, War is Coming, Prepare)

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, the early rolls where only to leads us on a false sense of safety, the 52 roll was a calm before the storm, the traits roll the Heavens before the fall
Um we're not insane. In fact we're dangerously sane.
There it is, cant have good rolls with out some bad ones. Magoose dice give me comfort from statistical averages.
Yep.

Good news is you are not insane.

Badnews is…

Your dangerously sane.

Actually...

I think this Roll means we have no Madness. Because that -30? I think it's a REDUCTION of Madness due to our (relatively) healthy family.

EDIT: Knew it.

Well, I really don't know how someone can be TOO sane. That really should not be negative at all.

Last edited:
Well, I really don't know how someone can be TOO sane. That really should not be negative at all.
It's a joke.
It's official, Lucien's eyes pierce the veil, he can now see all the stupid shit we chose to put him through and all the memes. and with that revelation I'm out to lunch!
I mean as much as I want him to pull a Deadpool and start making things funny on that end… no not at all.
Honestly? That probably makes us more dangerous than actual insane. Because our chaos is controlled, which makes unpredictable.
Yep.

And considering all the stuff for our… family we will have plenty of things to worry about.

Lucien not being insane basically means he doesn't have any problems using his ruthlessness and anger effectively. Add in the new traits which aren't revealed yet? Lucien is pretty dangerous. Possibly one of the most dangerous men in Westeros.

It could be worse, we could have become an insane Naruto.
Worse… well at least Aegor hasn't decided to go down the path of darkness yet… :evil:
Lucien not being insane basically means he doesn't have any problems using his ruthlessness and anger effectively. Add in the new traits which aren't revealed yet? Lucien is pretty dangerous. Possibly one of the most dangerous men in Westeros.
I will tell you this:

I am ready for the rumor mill to fuck you all over, and you will love it…

We need some Uchiha bullshit going on.

Silence makes people fear us because they don't know how we will truly react. Will we be ruthless or kind? People can expect Daemon to get violent when things go badly or out of plan. But Lucien's actions dictated by us makes us the PERFECT wild card nobody expects.

All I shall say is this:

I am about ready to do a time skip to episode one of HOTD.

Mostly because I want some…

Well okay I want to get my main plot going.

Back