Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
[X] Xuan Shi: For once, the odd boy has called in your offered favor. He wishes for your aid in penetrating the interior of an odd little temple full of traps and puzzles.

[x] Xuan Shi: For once, the odd boy has called in your offered favor. He wishes for your aid in penetrating the interior of an odd little temple full of traps and puzzles.

[X] Xuan Shi: For once, the odd boy has called in your offered favor. He wishes for your aid in penetrating the interior of an odd little temple full of traps and puzzles.

It is time.

[X] Xuan Shi: For once, the odd boy has called in your offered favor. He wishes for your aid in penetrating the interior of an odd little temple full of traps and puzzles

Man that was wonderful. I particularly enjoy Bai Xiao Fen's friend.

Xiao Fen is fun. Glad LQ thinks so too.

Not much to choose between these two but Xuan Shi seems fine.

e:
"...I find his wit and capacity for cutting retorts in the face of unearned pride amusing. He enjoys a light White Branch Tea."
It sounded like a pretty one-sided "friendship" until this remark. If they snipe at each other all day yet put up with each other anyway that's more or less several friendships I know soo, yup.

Last edited:

Love me some Shen Hu, but it is

's turn.

Last edited:
Okay as an aside, I've set up a discord server of my own, for things going forward, the link is in my sig. If you are a patron and would like access to the exlusive channels, please select the rewards tier you are entitled too on my page. The bot should assign the apprpriate role automatically once you connect your discord account to patreon

[x] Xuan Shi: For once, the odd boy has called in your offered favor. He wishes for your aid in penetrating the interior of an odd little temple full of traps and puzzles.

Like, Shen Hu action seems cool and all, but Ling Qi kinda promised to help Xuan Shi 3 months ago.

Remember, neither of these options are time limited, they happen in the story at the exact time that we say they do. There's no fear of rejection here. That being said, the timing makes the most sense for Xuan Shi. Zhengui just woke up and he looks a little small, so it makes sense for either Xuan Shi to come over to express his congratulations and ask for a favor, or for Ling Qi to go to him to ask for Xuan Wu health advice. Also, it seems like social actions are going to be our main source of interesting exploration now, so we should try to get more of them.

Like, Shen Hu action seems cool and all, but Ling Qi kinda promised to help Xuan Shi 3 months ago.

IC, we'll only receive Xuan Shi's invitation when we decide to accept it OOC. Not much info to weigh here for our decision as far as I can tell though. Have we already equipped CDE?

Back