Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
[X] Xuan Shi: For once, the odd boy has called in your offered favor. He wishes for your aid in penetrating the interior of an odd little temple full of traps and puzzles.

[X] Xuan Shi: For once, the odd boy has called in your offered favor. He wishes for your aid in penetrating the interior of an odd little temple full of traps and puzzles.

Turtle Power time.

Xiao Fen gave their surroundings one last distrustful glance and then began to ascend the hill. "Greetings, Senior Sister Ling," she replied with stiff formality. "Shall I assume this… site is a gift?"
Zhengui is barely green and yet he's already a mobile cultivation site... That's awesome.

Lol Fen Fen is just precious

"informed him of our friendship", "he didn't wuss out after I told him to git gud" "he doesn't cry when I kick him in the nuts and instead returns the favour" "he's amusing when cutting people down to size with his sharp tongue".

Pffft I can't wait till we meet him eventually he sounds fun (plus we can tease Fen Fen about her new boooooooyfriend) :p
Really I wanted to take this chance to secure our ~~one true husbando~~ ally, but I don't want to pass up the Xuan Shi thing.
But we already bound Sixiang last thread silly :p

Good bullying of our junior sister. Need to expand into teasing about torrid youthful romances occurring in the Outer Sect

Let's go help our fellow dork get his book of erotic poetry

Last edited:

I know we won't see best boy this turn but I hope we see him soon. It would be fun.

If we're lucky he finds something amazing and locks himself away in closed door cultivation, thus freeing up another social slot.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure this is my third time voting for this. I've wanted to hang with the introvert bookworm who's superpower is building models this whole thread.

Turtle boy~! Your paramour is coming!

[X] Shen Hu: The taciturn boy has approached you for once. He has found the abandoned lair of an underworld dragon, but is not confident that he can face the scavengers that fill it unopposed.

I don't like owing people favours, soon we can clear our debts the better.

That update was everything I could have hoped it would be.

Trap Temple Time.

Too bad it seems we won't have time to open meridians and cultivate CDE further before this, but still, it is going to be fun.

Back