The Long Founding (Warhammer 40k)

Voting is open
Could you maybe use List options when posting @undead frog? Or spacing between traits/options?

I don't know how the other players see it but I find it sometimes hard to read these.

does that mean that the "entrnencment" capacity is redundant/useless ?
Probably not. I think that it probably acts as speed upgrade to making fortification, maybe being outflanked by fort that was build in a day.

Without the issue of the Eye staring at them I would take it, but with it chaplins or librians are a must if we could I would want both

Would be interesting that because of the gaze, they can know when Chaos Space Marines are gathering.
Potentially, yes. Really makes you wonder how important a loyalist Iron Warriors would be to the Emperor in a post great crusade galaxy, cause it seems like they would be guys guarding against the various Warp Storms, what with given how they can see the Eye of Terror thanks to Perturabo's gene-seed and potentially other Warp Storms as well.

hiw bad is seeing the eye in 40k ?,is it like watching trough a window in warp travel ?

Potentially, yes. Really makes you wonder how important a loyalist Iron Warriors would be to the Emperor in a post great crusade galaxy, cause it seems like they would be guys guarding against the various Warp Storms, what with given how they can see the Eye of Terror thanks to Perturabo's gene-seed and potentially other Warp Storms as well.
I think the eye of terror thing was given by tumours of reality to fuck over Perturabo. His many issues come from seeing the eye and no one believing him about it. Well, he only spoke about that to Ferrus and he dismissed that...

Best way seeing the Eye can be spun is to have it be a constant reminder of the threat the Chapter is meant to be a safeguard against. Not much else to it though, and that's basically halfway to just falling under spite's umbrella anyway.

Voting is open
Back